Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer (826 Views)

Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. / Up Coming Actors, This Is Your Biggest Chance So Far!! / Lady Goes Viral After Calling Out BBNaija 2019 Audition Organizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by WomenTrainer: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
NOLLYWOOD EXTRAS is a first of its kind in Nigeria.

Nollywood Extras is for movie-extras.
Nollywood Extras is for background actors.
Nollywood Extras na for we wey be wakapass.

Nollywood Extras is a team, a family and a community of movie-extras, background actors and wakapass in the Nigerian movie industry which was formed to help them support each other, share opportunities with one another and collaborate on future projects.

Aspiring or up-and-coming actors, video-vixens, comedians, singers, dancers and all entertainers are welcome to join the community.

To join the Facebook group, please visit www.fb.com/groups/NollywoodExtras

You can also search for @NollywoodExtras on Instagram and Telegram.

Or you could reach out to 0 9 0 3 6 6 9 0 0 3 3 if you want to be added to the WhatsApp group. Thanks.

Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by Franzinni: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
See my siggi if you need whatchuneed.
Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by WomenTrainer: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Franzinni:
See my siggi if you need whatchuneed.

There is no way to reach you. Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by Franzinni: 2:55am On Jul 22, 2021
WomenTrainer:

There is no way to reach you. Are you on WhatsApp?
sorry for that ... I have fixed it, you can check my siggy for my what's app contact now .. and thank you very much.
Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by WomenTrainer: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2021
Franzinni:
sorry for that ... I have fixed it, you can check my siggy for my what's app contact now .. and thank you very much.

Okay that's better sir. But I hope you know that this is a very low-budget project o! Lol. That means that we up-and-comers can't afford to pay you in the hundreds of thousands that you're used to.

So are you willing to give us a 85% discount on your services for example? Like if you're supposed to charge 100k, you charge us 15k?
Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by Franzinni: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2021
WomenTrainer:

Okay that's better sir. But I hope you know that this is a very low-budget project o! Lol. That means that we up-and-comers can't afford to pay you in the hundreds of thousands that you're used to.

So are you willing to give us a 85% discount on your services for example? Like if you're supposed to charge 100k, you charge us 15k?
it's totally fine, as an up coming media company too, I understand... But I guess it would be nice to know what you want in terms of services and then we can have a solid direction with particular problem you want solved.
Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by WomenTrainer: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2021
LAGOS GHETTO SERIES FIRST FACE TO FACE MEETING

DATE:
SUNDAY 14TH NOVEMBER

TIME:
3PM TO 6PM

Please call 0903 669 00 33
Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by WomenTrainer: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Picture from our meeting last Sunday.

Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by WomenTrainer: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
There will be auditions tomorrow.

Please call or send a DM on WhatsApp to 0903 66 900 33
Re: Calling Up-and-coming Actors and Actresses to Volunteer by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
WomenTrainer:
Picture from our meeting last Sunday.

Moonie911
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Who Here Thinks Nollywood Has To Totally Clean Up Their Act? / New Movie- One Missed Call / Wwhich Dance Movie Do You Like Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.