Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) (3204 Views)

Opinion: Reason Why Unilag Should Not Merge 2020/2021 Jambites Together / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by OPTOSUN(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
1. University of Lagos(UNILAG)
Only 30% aspirants will be admitted for the second set. All other information below except no 11 is applicable here also

2. Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU)
This prestigious institution will merge two sets. Admission is 60/40. As 60% aspirants were offered admission for last year jambites, only 40% will be admitted for the second set.
Note for the second set
1. The cut off mark will be higher
2. Only 40% aspirants for each department will be admitted
3. Admission will be more competitive
4.Of course, the admission process will be faster this time
5. First and second set will resume together
6. Good O'level result with high jamb score is not enough, don't be self confident. Prepare harder for the post utme exam. OAU post utme exam nor be beans abeg
7. High post utme score secure more chance
8. Act fast if you do not meet the cut off mark for your department or you beat it by 1,2, 3 points. You can change to a less competitive course or ........
9. Direct entry aspirants....is my God's grace. Having distinction doesn't guarantee admission o. Many distinctions will apply for same purpose. So you better start praying �
10. Concerned DE aspirants should ensure they process their transcript and confirm it at senate building and submit necessary document there before admission start. Very important!
11. Direct entry aspirant don't write post utme exam. You only have to obtain the post utme form.
12. Update yourself frequently. Make findings about your institution.

Your fear and panicking will soon turn to congratulations in Jesus name. Great Ife!

Great Ife I love you
There's only one great Ife in the universe
Another great Ife is a counterfeit
"Great! Great!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by lilbarracuda(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Who told you OAU will merge the new intakes.

Don't mislead people with this thing you posting
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by OPTOSUN(m): 9:33am On Jul 22, 2021
lilbarracuda:
Who told you OAU will merge the new intakes.

Don't mislead people with this thing you posting
Confirm before correcting someone. OAU is merging if you don't know.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by lilbarracuda(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2021
OPTOSUN:

Confirm before correcting someone. OAU is merging if you don't know.

What part are you?
A new session starts on the 21st of November so what session or sessions are they merging oooo
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by OPTOSUN(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2021
lilbarracuda:

What part are you?
A new session starts on the 21st of November so what session or sessions are they merging oooo
Yeah. There will be two admission process. Last year jambites and this year jambites will resume together by November. That's merging.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by lilbarracuda(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
OPTOSUN:

Yeah. There will be two admission process. Last year jambites and this year jambites will resume together by November. That's merging.

How will this year jambites resume when they've not do post utme?
It's not possible, I'm very positive about it
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by OPTOSUN(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
lilbarracuda:

How will this year jambites resume when they've not do post utme? It's not possible, I'm very positive about it
It's possible. The post utme exam will hold August/September.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by lilbarracuda(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
OPTOSUN:

We'll see about it.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by YourRealSon(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Are you saying there's a possibility 2022 jambites will also resume 2022
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by klever18(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
OPTOSUN:

what about those with waec awaiting result
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by OPTOSUN(m): 7:56am On Jul 23, 2021
klever18:
what about those with waec awaiting result
Hopefully waec exam will start by August. And they will release the result asap cos of those that want to use it for admission
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by OPTOSUN(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2021
YourRealSon:
Are you saying there's a possibility 2022 jambites will also resume 2022
Sure. The merging has solved it.
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by Mightiesteagle: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2021
This isn't even news that OAU has posted, and don't even try to tell me that it was a source from the admission office that told you this because OAU can't obviously hide something like that up till now that the proposed date of resumption is near.
I have done deep research on this topic of merging and it is not even news that newspaper companies published on their website talkless of OAU even having it under their news and events section on their official website.
If this is so true sir, please show us proof and stop giving some people false hope of being merged
BTW Before you attack me, I am one of the rightful students unquestionably meant to resume on the proposed 20th of November sir : )
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by Loverofpeace: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Instead of waiting Yabatech part-time form is now out why not study as a partime student once you have your ND you can apply for Direct entry,Check my post for more info .
Re: Nigerian Universities That Will Merge (2020 And 2021 Jambites) by OPTOSUN(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mightiesteagle:
This isn't even news that OAU has posted, and don't even try to tell me that it was a source from the admission office that told you this because OAU can't obviously hide something like that up till now that the proposed date of resumption is near.
I have done deep research on this topic of merging and it is not even news that newspaper companies published on their website talkless of OAU even having it under their news and events section on their official website.
If this is so true sir, please show us proof and stop giving some people false hope of being merged
BTW Before you attack me, I am one of the rightful students unquestionably meant to resume on the proposed 20th of November sir : )
I'm surprised you don't know there is batch b admission. Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola Private University, Ado-ekiti / IBADAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL "The Story So Far" / Please Does Waec Include F9 Courses In Original Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.