Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,354 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho (42190 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by onuman: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
By Alao Abiodun

https://thenationonlineng.net/the-many-sins-of-sunday-igboho/amp/

This writer believes that the crimes of Fulani herdsmen in Yoruba land can stop in one Nigeria. Good luck to the writer. Fulani refuses the modern and more profitable method of cattle farming because of Fulani intention to grab lands of people in southern regions of Nigeria for the settlement of Fulani ethnic group in Africa.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Blackdisciple(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2021
And you didn't mention to the two people killed in Igboho's house or are they not human??.

So in all the analysis what was his sin here

Thank God the fulanise are not only upon the SW but upon the whole Nigeria when the times you will not be able to write all these or you can only write if you are one of the survivors.

The time is ticking..
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by notoriousbabe: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Another useless thread from the hater of Igboho
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by oyeb15: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2021
The Yoruba elites are the problem of Yoruba land. They are all Fulani slaves.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Dpharisee: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting to see how Igboho kidnapped students in katsina and Kaduna, how he recruited terrorists in sambisa forest who used explosive vests, how he attached military base, how he killed farmers. Mumu bandit OP.

How he shot down a Nigerian Air Force fighter jet in Zamfara

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Theunbothered: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2021
What a load of rubbish, his "sins" were calling out the spineless leaders who sit idly by eating crumbs as the country burns.

Compare these to what actual terrorists are doing and you will see how this propaganda piece fails to make any sense.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by midascnn(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
The writer perfectly twisted this story to favor his paymaster, Asiwaju.

He started it off with a PDP folk, to divert attention from Igboho supporters and made sure he never mentioned Asiwaju even though we knew he never supported Igboho's quest.

It's all good. Let us see how fat this will go.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by SouthSouth1914: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Why cry more than the bereaved? He chose to run, he should have waited to defend his actions, I thought once upon a time you were jeering that he was untouchable? Now you are wailing for the fugitive on the run.

Get lost, useless cow with no brains! You all supporting this satanic government will fall like a pack of cards.. Just a matter of time.

Go and quote your useless BMC crew teammates!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by kolmart: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2021
He maybe hated by elites but the masses love him die all this are story for the gods
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by UncleKoboko: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Education would have refined him better.

Igboho knows what he wants, but doesn’t understand how to come about it
What senseless education are you referring to?
Math and English?
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by ibtommy(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Eiyah...I feel for my Yoruba people; we ain't seen anything yet. We are to weak to kill a rat. We love to betray out brothers in exchange for peanuts. Yoruba, in fact, all Southerners, think twice. I weep in my heart.

Jerryherd:
cool

Funny thing is that if not for Sunday Igboho, Seyi Makinde wouldn't smell Agodi Governors house

How Fulani people managed to charm Makinde is what baffles me.. he keeps supporting them over us, he isn't even hiding it

Igangan residence wrote many letters to Seyi Makinde, Opreations burst and Amotekun notifying them of the presence of Fulani Herdsmen, they all said nothing... Just one call was made to Sunday Igboho and he came to rescue them

I pray Chief Sunday Igboho get released

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by MYHUBBY: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Funny thing is that if not for Sunday Igboho, Seyi Makinde wouldn't smell Agodi Governors house

How Fulani people managed to charm Makinde is what baffles me.. he keeps supporting them over us, he isn't even hiding it

Igangan residence wrote many letters to Seyi Makinde, Opreations burst and Amotekun notifying them of the presence of Fulani Herdsmen, they all said nothing... Just one call was made to Sunday Igboho and he came to rescue them

I pray Chief Sunday Igboho get released

Amen he had a good heart, only misguided by some naive people that surrounded him

I see Yoruba people love in him
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by mu2sa2: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Like Kanu, like ogboho - both captured like rats by Buhari boys. Both will be fed watery beans for bf, dark amala for lunch and sandy eba for dinner. Prize to pay for inciting violence.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by FreeStuffsNG: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Racoon:
This Igboho of a man must have many sins of course because not even many Yorubas will agree with him and the modality of his achieving freedom for his people(who may not appreciate his sacrifice) from the menace of the fulanis in the SW. The only language they appreciate is the tit for tat approach.

Meanwhile, see the lightening speed with which the hausa-fulanis use in arresting and incarcerating whosoever they think is a threat to their continual clinging to power.So sorry for anyone especially southerners who can decipher the real unfolding power play game.Abeg Op don't let the man matter kill you.
He was insulting the elders and Alayeluwas. That's a no no in the Yoruba culture and society.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by velocity25(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
When I saw the title of the thread, I was expecting to see how Igboho kidnapped students in katsina and Kaduna, how he recruited terrorists in sambisa forest who used explosive vests, how he attached military base, how he killed farmers. Mumu bandit OP.
bro we Southerners are so foolish, clapping and rejoicing over our idiocy, while northern bandits and Boko-harams are killing and raping in their bids to take over our lands yet the so called leaders in the south are doing nothing.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Purevibe74: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2021
The people calling for the breakup of Nigeria are more patriotic than the people insisting on one Nigeria you can only realise this when you make your judgement without any form of sentiment.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by velocity25(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Like Kanu, like ogboho - both captured like rats by Buhari boys. Both will be fed watery beans for bf, dark amala for lunch and sandy eba for dinner. Prize to pay for inciting violence.
baby bandit your seniors are bringing down military aircrafts and killing policemen, you are here showing your idiocy.may God punish you there.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2021
The Nation doing a hatchet man job
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by frankson1(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2021
taiwotimitt:
The only mistake I think he made was changing his ambition of eradication of herdsmen killer in SW to agitation of Odua Nation.

He thought he was unstoppable. The government kept mute for awhile but he kept pushing his luck.

Climbing over the gate of a Monarch after they were refused entry was criminal and inviting trouble.

The people who started the secession movement in Spain were locked up in prison for four years.

This thing is not just a Nigerian thing.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by proxillin(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2021
So he invaded seriki igangan unprovoked. Despite all the kidnapping, killing, raping and land grabbing sheriki has perpetrated.

The nation are part of the news outlet telling us Bandits are freedom fighter, boko haram are business men.

Peaceful protesters are terrorist.

Are you happy now the nation?
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Prince001(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Racoon:
Which education did the bandits cum BH terrorists and their sympathizers down north had but they are united in their quest for continual political dominance? This is because that is the only language they understand.

If you were part of the June-12 protests in the SW back then as we did, then you would have appreciate my worldview better. These power-monger brutes are not educated(after all, the gross disparity in the admitting scores for unity schools across the N-S have exposed that fact) but united in brutal pursue of any interest that will permanently keep the power equation in their favour.

Tnx a lot for the insight and presentation cos a lot have no idea about this. We should ask if it's by education why the people that got 100 scores in jamb or didn't do it all ruling people with over 250 scores in jamb result? They are just united in heartless deeds that's why they prosper!
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Olooyo: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2021
If you don't have any reasonable things to write about,it is better to sleep or do other things than put up this topic.Which sin has he committed?. We are bound to agree and disagree in any serious relationship except you are operating master and slave relationship.Sunday Igboho has not committed sin in his selfless struggle to liberate his people.Buhari is using federal apparatus to entrench Fulani dynasty over Nigeria to progress the work of his ancestors.Next is Benin Republic and so on until he dies.All Africa Lands belong to Fulani
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by LegalWolf: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Racoon:
Which education did the bandits cum BH terrorists and their sympathizers down north had but they are united in their quest for continual political dominance? This is because that is the only language they understand.

If you were part of the June-12 protests in the SW back then as we did, then you would have appreciate my worldview better.These power monger brutes are not educated(after all, the gross disparity in the admitting scores for unity schools across the N-S have exposed that fact) but united in brutal pursue of any interest that will permanently keep the power equation in their favour.

Bro, your perspective is really slanted and bias. For the bias, I understand. However, your worldview is not rooted in fact and truth. This is not even because I am Fulani or I understand Yoruba. This is just being truthful.

You allege that the North is united in keeping power considering what played out in June 12. However, one thing you must realize is that before the 'North' denied Abiola, they had equally denied 'Yaradua' and 'Ciroma', two Northern sons from becoming president. You will agree with me that if Yaradua was not denied that ticket, he would have been president. In fact, it was on the strength of his political network that PDP rose to power.

The point is, we keep muddling up issues and seeing everything with ethnic lenses. This is not so. Is it not the North that denied Abiola that did everything for OBJ to come to power? Did your tribe vote him in 1999?

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by achillesfoot(m): 11:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Government of the north by the north and for the north.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2021
One problem about Buhari's government is that they hate social media alot but they like using the social media to carry out campaign of calumny.If they arrest their critic they will be using social media and newspapers to publish falsehood against that person so that Nigerians will be against such person.

1 Like

Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by descartes400: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:
This write-up is the summary of my stand on Igboho.
Some people said a professor was part of the agitation, and I asked if that Prof was taped on videos with the innuendos coming from these political tout?

I supported him on fighting for the protection of the Ibarapa people from herdsmen attacks.

But the toutish way of addressing issues makes him a no no to me.

How come a freedom fighter quickly started announcing secession in a giffy?

Even Catalonia knows it's not as easy as it looks.

I beg, Igboho is on his own o.

I am not a supporter of an abusive dictator.

How can Dare Adeboye died and all this tout can say it is God's judgement upon the Patriarch?

This guy is a tout and stack political thugs.

If he had stucked with the agitation against killer herdsmen presenting gory evidences of these atrocities by these killer herdsmen and making it a nation wide thing without bringing in secession, he would have garnered nationwide support even among the political class. The moment any government hear the word secession, ears starts tingling. Now his activitism against killers herdsmen in his region is cut short.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by mu2sa2: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2021
velocity25:
baby bandit your seniors are bringing down military aircrafts and killing policemen, you are here showing your idiocy.may God punish you there.
Mind your what you say, young man, lest your words boomerang.
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Hapinex01: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
The guy cup don full
Re: The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Salient points, he began to draw attention to himself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.