Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,466 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Smart Money Secret That Will Help You Earn In Dollars Today! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Smart Money Secret That Will Help You Earn In Dollars Today! (282 Views)

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / See The Smart Way A Man Delivers His Resume To Employers. (Photos) / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smart Money Secret That Will Help You Earn In Dollars Today! by Jesutomisin010: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
After you read this message, you will feel the greatest feeling of excitement and joy knowing that your life is about to change for good.

And you will start thinking about the wonderful things you can do with money.

Very soon, a dollar will be equal to N500 and as usual, people earning in dollars will keep getting richer.

Did you know that it has never been easier to earn in dollars as it is right now, especially in this month?

But most people don't know this yet!

If you are one of those people then you're in the right place, read till the end of this message and I hope you will make the right choice.

Let me tell you a little story about me.

I'm a student, currently studying biochemistry in my fourth year.

In the past 2 years, I have wasted more than 300,000 trying to look for ways to make money online.

At the end of it all, it was all for nothing.

The highest amount I ever made was 15,000.

In June, 2020 I started learning graphic design. I would spend 4 hours everyday on YouTube watching graphic design videos.

After learning it, the first month I only got two customers. The 2nd month I only got one. It was just so discouraging.

I spend so much time to learn only to fail like this.

But, I kept trying. Then in February, 2021 I got a training on Upwork Masterclass.

Even some people on this group attended the training with me too, I could recognize their pictures and this training changed everything for me.

I learnt how to make money easily on Upwork with my skills. You see Upwork is a freelancing platform and by far the best with awesome monetary returns for skilled freelancers all over the world.

Here are some of the testimonials of people who attended the training;

Fadé Omolokun: I borrowed to pay for this class because I wanted to start making good money for myself. I never knew it would be the best decision I would ever make, because in the past 2 months that I started, I have made more than $550 in total. Thank you so much.

Ibrahim Yekini: The last time I ever made such money was when I was still working and earning 150k per month. Ever since I lost my job, I've never made so much money. Within 4 weeks of this class, I have made 2 times that amount. God bless you so much.

This course runs for one week and this is what you will get with it.
- You will learn how to set up an Upwork account free of charge. Some people pay up to 15,000 to learn it. And the best part of this is that you also charge people to open an account.
Like me I charge 3k per account.

-You will learn how to set up your online profile. Not just any profile, but a million dollar profile that will attract clients for you.

- You will learn the secrets to getting your rising talent badge quickly. Clients mostly accept only people with at least a badge. I got mine faster than normal, for most people it's takes months to get it.

- You will learn how to submit killer proposals that will get you jobs from as low as $5 to as high as $1000 per project.

- Finally, you will learn how to easily withdraw your dollars to your Nigerian bank account, essy as ABC.

Now here are some extra bonuses for you.
- The best student gets 10,000 naira at the end of the training.
- You will get a certificate.
- There will be a simple task for you to do that will earn you from 1k to 15k.
- You will get access to my inner circle. Here only the top people on Upwork are here and you will get 24/7 support from them.

And lastly, you will get access to resources worth over 50,000.

Why is this training different from any other one you have seen?
This is the most corrosive training you have ever seen with real life examples. Everything you will be doing here will be explained step by step that even a primary school student will understand.
The value you get here will be beneficial to you. And there is a money back guarantee.

If you attend this class and you don't get value, meet me I'll personally refund your money and even add 1k for you.

I have been doing Upwork for more than 6 months now and I certainly do not want my reputation to go down the drain, I want more people to give testimonials about my course. So like I said if you don't get value meet me for a refund.

When I attended this course, the price I paid then was 6k, I'm sure it would have increased to 7 or 8k.

But because I want to help you and I want everyone to benefit from this, I'm offering it for 2k.

And this is only for people who take action before Thursday.

If by Thursday you don't take action, the price increases back to the 6k.

So, if you'd like to be part of my class, please comment interested so I'll send you the details.

You can also see more testimonials below.
Re: The Smart Money Secret That Will Help You Earn In Dollars Today! by chiomachikzy: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
How can I contact you
Re: The Smart Money Secret That Will Help You Earn In Dollars Today! by Jesutomisin010: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Send me a message on Whatsapp
Re: The Smart Money Secret That Will Help You Earn In Dollars Today! by Jesutomisin010: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
chiomachikzy:
How can I contact you
WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

School Administrator Vacancy In Lekki / Applications Open For Drivers, Nannies, Chefs, Maids & Personal Assistants / Job Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.