Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House (77574 Views)

AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) / Video Of Bolanle Aseyan With Olofunmilayo Before They Got Divorced / Christiane Amanpour Divorces Jamie Rubin, Her Husband Of 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
AfroKnight:
Simple.

An adulterous woman has no place in the home.

She belongs to the STREETS!

Yeah to the streets! She a member of the streets anyways! Can't turn a hoe into a housewife!
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
WaffenSS:
Never make a ho a housewife

Abi o!

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Sportwin(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Anger and Pain makes you say a lot of shit
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sugardick:
if she's below 40... she's a HOE

Whether below or above 40,she a Ho and a Thot!
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
EXLOVER:
I love what the guy did sha

Me too. I would do the same too! I don't mind how long it takes to get my revenge as revenge is a dish best served cold!

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
JastSiryin:
Taking such extreme measures just so that one could boost his/her ego and sense of self-righteousness is one of the most useless things humans do that I still can't wrap my head around.

And to think you're preaching the awful practise of female genital mutilation shows how backward your mind is.

Take a look at the country and ask yourself if we're really doing the right things.

Though we're so religious why aren't we prosperous?

Be wise!

He wasn't wrong about the last sentence though!
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by thinksquad(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ssoil:
this one na man?
talisco -the keys.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
shesawesome:
Omgggg brutal shocked Thanks for the clarification
Beyond brutal. Plain evil on all fours.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
patani:

THEN YOU DONT COME ON SOCIAL MEDIA....Thjere are silent ways to deal with a woman that she will never recorver in her life...Just like there are ways to deal with a women she will never desire to be with another man

Silent ways to treat a Ho and Thot? B1tch please, she got served and deserves it!
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by EXLOVER(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
yemi1504:

Me too. I would do the same too! I don't mind how long it takes to get my revenge as revenge is a dish best served cold!
I would like to know what she did to you bro.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
EXLOVER:
I would like to know what she did to you bro.

I said if I were in the same situation bro. I am not even in a relationship with these disasters called women, I value my peace of mind above all, yes even family!
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ishilove:

A girl insulted a guy on group chat, the guy went after this girl, dated her, proposed to her and on the day of their introduction sent her a telegram message 'next time mind whose mother you insult on social media'. He never showed up for the introduction and only dated her so he could disgrace her publicly by abandoning her on the day their families are supposed to meet.

The guy is quite evil

He is not! I would do the same! When someone does something against the norms and make your wicked asses uncomfortable, y'all tag it evil SMH.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by EXLOVER(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
yemi1504:

I said if I were in the same situation bro. I am not even in a relationship with these disasters called women, I value my peace of mind above all, yes even family!
Alrighty...Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Mayflowa(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Dear women, invest in yourselves. Forget these chameleons who keep changing every second. They don't worth it.

Please permit me to say this. Men are very wicked. They are ready to waste your life. Imagine marrying a lady just for clout. You care not about her emotions and her biological clock. Very selfish lots.
A man would date a lady for years.. Pinning her down with fake marriage promises. Deep down he knows he won't marry her yet he will chose to tie her down.
My God will continue to punish every male child that has ever promised a lady marriage and dump her for another woman.

Time is the only resource that can't be recovered. Men know this. And they are fully aware of a woman's clock. Yet they chose to waste women's time. My God will judge them.
If not for Biblical purpose, I see no reason I should get married. These men don't deserve it.

It's different if you are planning on marrying a girl and something serious like health challenge happens and you later cancel your plans.
Why keep a woman in your custody for years when you know you won't marry her? What's the sense in it?
God will punish you all marriage-promise-breakers. It will not be well with you all.

There are thousands of women that are handling men everyday and men crawl to eat at their feet. You must create boundaries but also be loving and kind. With your belief about men, it will be hard for you to hold a relationship. You said the right thing. Women should invest in themselves as men should also do. African women are too dependent on their men. That just wear men out.
Women are beautiful beings if you maintain yourself and do exercise. I can show you women in their 50s that are hot as hell. Don’t blame anything on biology. Maybe it will comfort you to know men die far much earlier than women! Or would you rather wish to be a man?
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Cruse101: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
If you didn't watch the video to the end don't come here & talk nonsense. The poster should have put the end clip at the beginning. See how she destroyed his house & ripped his clothes
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by yemi1504: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
NwibanaEmmanuel:
If marriage was a command, why apostle paul no marry

Abi o.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mayflowa:

There are thousands of women that are handling men everyday and men claw to eat at their feet. You must create boundaries but also be loving and kind. With your belief about men, it will be hard for you to hold a relationship. You said the right thing. Women should invest in themselves as men should also do. African women are too dependent on their men. That just wear men out.
Women are beautiful beings if you maintain yourself and do exercise. I can show you women in their 50s that are hot as hell. Don’t blame anything on biology. Maybe it will comfort you to know men die far much earlier than women! Or would you rather wish to be a man?
I was talking about childbirth.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Cruse101: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Cruse101:
If you didn't watch the video to the end don't come here & talk nonsense. The poster should have put the end clip at the beginning. See how she destroyed his house & ripped his clothes
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by mkpologwu(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Dear women, invest in yourselves. Forget these chameleons who keep changing every second. They don't worth it.

Please permit me to say this. Men are very wicked. They are ready to waste your life. Imagine marrying a lady just for clout. You care not about her emotions and her biological clock. Very selfish lots.
A man would date a lady for years.. Pinning her down with fake marriage promises. Deep down he knows he won't marry her yet he will chose to tie her down.
My God will continue to punish every male child that has ever promised a lady marriage and dump her for another woman.

Time is the only resource that can't be recovered. Men know this. And they are fully aware of a woman's clock. Yet they chose to waste women's time. My God will judge them.
If not for Biblical purpose, I see no reason I should get married. These men don't deserve it.

It's different if you are planning on marrying a girl and something serious like health challenge happens and you later cancel your plans.
Why keep a woman in your custody for years when you know you won't marry her? What's the sense in it?
God will punish you all marriage-promise-breakers. It will not be well with you all.

I am not even reacting to the thread base on the subject matter. I am reacting to the thread base on how men waste women's time all in the name of marriage. God will punish them.
And point of correction. I am not on NL for likes. If I wanted likes I would say sweet words about men. To hell with NL likes. I am here as a voice for women.

It seem you don't know who men are. The worst pretenders I have ever seen. Some would go as far as introducing you to their family members and coming to see your family for introduction. Deep down they know they won't marry you. They will leave you to public disgrace.
Forget it. If I tell you my story you will weep.
I don't wish any woman what I've gone through in the hands of men.

They key word here is "MARRIAGE FOR CLOUT". Meaning that no matter how good this girl is, he will still dump her after his clout chasing days are over.

Marriage is not a choice. It is a command.
Genesis 2:24
Genesis 9:7
Deuteronomy 23:2

The future is truly female because both "future" and "female" start with letter "f"....., and so is "failure"....
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by millman234(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I am not even reacting to the thread base on the subject matter. I am reacting to the thread base on how men waste women's time all in the name of marriage. God will punish them.
And point of correction. I am not on NL for likes. If I wanted likes I would say sweet words about men. To hell with NL likes. I am here as a voice for women.

It seem you don't know who men are. The worst pretenders I have ever seen. Some would go as far as introducing you to their family members and coming to see your family for introduction. Deep down they know they won't marry you. They will leave you to public disgrace.

They key word here is "MARRIAGE FOR CLOUT". Meaning that no matter how good this girl is, he will still dump her after his clout chasing days are over.

Marriage is a choice. Paul the Apostle at some point even advised that some can stay single.
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by BRATISLAVA: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
LutanFyah:

She is now thrown out of HIS house ,so you can go and interview her and get her own side of the story OUTSIDE,and while at it,remember to launder her already battered punanii.

From someone who supports public masturbation by men, with his friend toks2009, this is amusing. You are that guy, aren't you?

Until we have her side of the story, you're quoting this post in vain.

Or are you the spurned husband? Her vagina is giving you cause for concern. You've been dripping bold and capitalized pained posts about it all over the place. Now you're alone in there, stop posting inane videos about her vagina as better men are enjoying it. Eat the house. Hope she didn't help you build that house that has you all over the thread?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by BRATISLAVA: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
millman234:

Marriage is a choice. Paul the Apostle at some point even advised that some can stay single.

Paul wanted to stay single to focus on the ministry. He was not having any sex at all. He said those who cannot handle their sexual urges should get married.

Same cannot be said for people who use him as an example of someone who didn't get married. It's a choice, but anyone who wants that choice must follow it scripturally, if one must be scriptural enough to mention him.

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Cruse101: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2021

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Akuruoulo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

MADAM HAVE U INVBESTEINVESTED IN YOURSELF OUTSIDE A MAN'S FINANCE ?
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by blackboy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
She slept with Zlatans friend.. imagine the clown. She supposed to be virgin.
Guy no woman perfect. This is not the best approach
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Or she may be more wicked and ruthless when dealing with men.
Nobody cares, really!
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by engrben25: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
the real meaning of the music has surface next page pls
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by VTJN(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
torqque7:

What are u saying?did she tell u she caught him cheating?so because u feel he must have cheated even without any proof then she is justified to cheat as a married woman and travel to another country to fvck abi?u people talk as if u are in an illusion in ur own mind..wait until ur wife goes to fvck people and travel to sell her pvssy then ask urself again this baseless question u just asked me..
i can caste the stone on her if I'm not guilty of the act
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by anambraamaka: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
You no try
Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by wjxavier(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
“Future is female” grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This one Na clown abeg. Any woman who says that F is F is truly F’ed in the mind. Nothing they say can make sense until they repent if that thought.

Future is female. Oya eff yourself and born pikin nau.

Olofo!

FutureIsFemale:

Re: Husband Of Bolanle (Pepper Them) Kicks Her Out Of His House by Cruse101: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
engrben25:
the real meaning of the music has surface next page pls
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Lukaku Meets His Look-like, Stormy At Wizkid's 02 Arena / Davido Meets Toyin Adewale, Mayor Kun's Mother - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.