Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria (287 Views)

Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help / Jada Atiku's Birth Place Was Part Of Northern Cameroon- Premium Times Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by Elbinawi: 4:27am On Jul 21, 2021
Yesterday was Eid ul-Adha in Nigeria and the sadness is that more than half of the families in poor Northern Nigeria do not even have food to eat. I went round to poor neighborhood, what I saw was excruciating extreme poverty and hunger.

I went to the Ram markets and I saw the traders spotting long faces. I asked what is the problem? They complained that business is extremely bad. No sales. People are poor. People don't have money to buy Ram for the Eid ul-Adha.

It is Eid and people are not celebrating. The prevalence of extreme poverty and unprecedented insecurity dominates the pyche of people. This genocidal Buhari regime failed woefully in wealth creation.

The fact that we have more philanthropists in the South and among Christians makes things worst for the poor Muslims of Northern Nigeria.

I request for the well-to-do Nigerians, both Muslims and Christians, to please help those in need. The Eid is not yet over, you can still put a smile in the face of poor Muslim families of Northern Nigeria.

#EidAdhaMubarak

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by princeabdul(m): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Elbinawi:
Yesterday was Eid ul-Adha in Nigeria and the sadness is that more than half of the families in poor Northern Nigeria do not even have food to eat. I went round to poor neighborhood, what I saw was excruciating extreme poverty and hunger.

I went to the Ram markets and I saw the traders spotting long faces. I asked what is the problem? They complained that business is extremely bad. No sales. People are poor. People don't have money to buy Ram for the Eid ul-Adha.

It is Eid and people are not celebrating. The prevalence of extreme poverty and unprecedented insecurity dominates the pyche of people. This genocidal Buhari regime failed woefully in wealth creation.

The fact that we have more philanthropists in the South and among Christians makes things worst for the poor Muslims of Northern Nigeria.

I request for the well-to-do Nigerians, both Muslims and Christians, to please help those in need. The Eid is not yet over, you can still put a smile in the face of poor Muslim families of Northern Nigeria.

#EidAdhaMubarak

#ElbinawiTweets
tbvh we're currently in a bad state, I was home all day too, knowing fully well I'll be giving out goron sallah to be people, I was in my feelings through out the day.
Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by stonemasonn: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2021
It's justice a phase, all will be well.
Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2021
It's always the Christian's that show help to muslims

But it's the same Christian's buhari and the north don't want to use eyes to see

The same Christian's they try their best to shut out from government or appointments

God knows how he keeps his people

2 Likes

Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by BeardedMeat(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Op not only northern Nigeria, the hunger is everywhere.
As it was in 1983, so it is in 2021
Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by Educationalserv: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Elbinawi:

#EidAdhaMubarak

#ElbinawiTweets
do they deserve help ? When they where advice not to reelect buhari for poor performance in economy and security they refused thinking they where hurting the middle class and upper class. They are architect of their own situations.
Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by Ekez(m): 8:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Make hunger kill dem
E no concern me
Bubu till 2050 grin grin
Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by ogbuefi677(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Elbinawi:

#EidAdhaMubarak

#ElbinawiTweets
A terrorist sympathiser and full blown anti Christian like you is calling on Christian philanthropists to help muslims?
Have some shame.

1 Like

Re: Eid Ul-adha: Please Help The Poor Muslim Families Of Northern Nigeria by edoairways: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2021
They should learn their lesson the hard way.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Officials Say Umeoji Not Apga’s Candidate – “INEC Compromised” / Seun I Need A Dislike Button On Nairaland / Incompetence: Reno Omokri Deletes Tweet Mocking Nigerian Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.