Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer (45673 Views)

Yoruba Warlord, Igboho, Wept Like A Child When I Spoke With Him On Phone –Lawyer / These Photos Broke Buhari's Heart and Made Osinbajo Wept Like A Baby / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by infogeneral: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
The guy should just disappear from the cell and leave his wife there. Germany will come and rescue her.��
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Betrayers, Audio-Lawyers. By now, you are still relying on dem-say, dem-say. You ought to have joined him in Benin by now to process his release and defense.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by adekolaelect(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
He would have be in his lane of Torurmenting Fulanis alone but the day he mention Oduduwa republic was the day he bites more than what he can chew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Ghostrye: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
babaireti:

It is no ne other than those fake jews, now, enemy to all regions,while always crying marginalisation
The divide and conquer strategy has worked wonders for those in power i.e them Foolanies. Yorubas hate igbos just as much, so throwing blame here won't help issues. We are also marginalized and those few in power only want to cut national cake, and thanks to our call for divorce we are now hated by the north as well, Soo...

1 Like

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fracas...did he try to escape, well we all know how cops will react to that undecided
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
The lawyer is embarrassing Ighoho by these releases.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by bablon20(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fake news
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by smartNerd: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
LIZARDBBQGRILLS:
From all of us @LIZARDBBQGRILLS we say a very big WOE unto our brain dead, Lifeless Daddy who have developed a ravenous appetite for blood of his innocent citizens.
He is the 2nd worst catastrophe in the history of Nigeria in the past 107 years. Only second to that infamous abusive marriage from hell otherwise known as 'The Amalgamation of the Southern and Northern protectorates' ominously orchestrated by none other than the devil incarnate himself, Lord Frederick Lugard

Don't forget to patronize my zombie brother, he grills Lizards, Monkeys, Chameleons, Vultures, Bats, Giant spiders, grasshoppers and all sorts of venomous snakes.

He badly needs the proceed to buy 10mb data in order to come online and spew his usual trash

Omoh, people here too funny mehhnnn.
Which one be LizardBBQ again?

This is a bastardized moniker of the mannaBBQ guy...

I don laugh tire.

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ghostrye:

In all honesty, Kanu asked his followers to attack police men and police stations so I understand why some people that have bad experiences with that hate him. But this Corntree no fit work, any mission to divorce us should be respected.
Kanu was hated before he began giving such orders

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by QuotaSystem: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
KosiGee:

The lawyer shouldn’t be saying that. He is embarrassing Igboho and his supporters.

Igboho should look for another lawyer, how can this man be embarrassing igboho like that.

Imagine his lawyer saying that Igboho and his wife were crying while Igboho was crying like a baby. He shouldn’t be representing Mr Igboho.

grin

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by wuromallum(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Lol

Source?

OSU pigs news outlet

Or

Awusa fool ani cow network grin

You Bleep your mother last night you arrange killers to kill your father mad bastard your time is near I am near you and I must kill you.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Amalekki: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na wah for this lawyer sef grin grin
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by detectivejones: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
How the said mighty crumble
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by hokafor(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sunny my man freedom fighters don't cry . Man up and make empty threats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by NoSentiment: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is typical of igboho being a Yoruba man.

They can rant and rave like warlords, though in their comfort zone or moments. But when the bubble bursts they really know how to weep and wail and vomit all that they know about a matter.

I remember what an igbo man once told me that he prefers to do deals with Hausas to Yorubas because according to him the former keep secrets while the latter are blabbermouths. He added that even if the deals bursts, it would take time, alot of beatings, and really excruciating pain, torture and fatigue for a Hausa man to confess or spill the beans unlike a Yoruba person who according to him will spill the beans at the sight of a koboko!

Later developments and especially my personal interactions with the two tribesmen and women prove to me that that igbo man's assessment of the nature of the two tribes, is after all right!
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by KGD10: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
What gave Benin Republic the audacity to arrest him let alone chain him? What did he do? Dem dey ment?
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by oranget(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
What is all this now, who is crying like a baby?
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by UncleKoboko: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2021
wuromallum:

I Bleep MY mother last night I arrange killers to kill MY father mad bastard MY time is near You are near me and you must kill me
Dear mo run,
I have told you to stop skipping your medications.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by UncleKoboko: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Danzakidakura:
I know I don't have father because MY WHÓRE mother conceived ME from one night stand.
Ehya
I know it can't be easy being a bastard.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Olaolufred(m): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
360degreess:
Don't mind that illitrate..he is just deceiving himself.

Adedibu-Trained stack illiterate.

Political Thugs and Land Grabber.

We know your story o
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by chaloskyx: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
IF YOU LIKE SUPPORT SUNDAY OR KANU OR MAKE FUN OF THEM NAA ALL OF US GO FRUSTRATE FOR THIS NIGERIA DONT WORRY KEEP MOCKING THEM FOR STANDING UP TO TRANNY SOON KANU WOULD GO BACK TO UK SUNDAY GERMANY SOWORE US AND THEY WOULD LEAVE YOU TO YOU POVERTY STRICKEN COUNTRY....WAIT FIRST ARE YOU NIGERIANS SO MISERABLE THAT YOU DERIVE SATISFACTION FROM OTHER PPLS MISERY YOU HAVE GIVEN UP HOPE THAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN BE BETTER SO UD RATHER GLOAT FREEDOM FIGHTERS SORRY TO SAY BUT NIGERIA AND ITS PPL ARE A LOST CAUSE.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Hallabee1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why not control his spiritual guns to free himself. The FG should be kind enough to get him a dozen of bucket to cry inside grin

Aje...

you ne well at alll
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Gfskw: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Why
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Olaolufred(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
adekolaelect:
He would have be in his lane of Torurmenting Fulanis alone but the day he mention Oduduwa republic was the day he bites more than what he can chew.

That is exactly the point I left him.

It was this new ambition (politically motivated though) that made him to begin to harass our revered Obas, Governors and Pa. Adeboye.

Your don't bully people into your rash and thuggery journey.

I will accept you if I believe in your course, so I shouldn't be seen as enemy if I don't.

Where your right to self-determination end is where my own starts. So why should everyone be coerced?

Why should it not be a product of extensive collaboration?

You started your journey your way, you now want to flog all yoruba leaders into it.

It doesn't work that way.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Olaolufred(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:
What gave Benin Republic the audacity to arrest him let alone chain him? What did he do? Dem dey ment?

Forgery had been accepted as normal to many.

I know it is so normal that it will be normal in their sinless Biafra and Oduduwa.

However, It is a major crime to forge documents claiming you are a citizen of a nation you are not.

THE LEADER OF ODUDUWA NATION IS A LAND GRABBER IN IBADAN.

THE LEADER OF ODUDUWA NATION IS A TRAINED ADEDIBU TOUT IN IBADAN.

THE LEADER OF ODUDUWA NATION IS AN OLUWOLE BOY IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

ODUDUWA NATION IS A NATION WHOSE LEADERS ARE TOUTS (ADEDIBU PRODUCTS).
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by KGD10: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

Forgery had been accepted as normal to many.

I know it is so normal that it will be normal in their sinless Biafra and Oduduwa.

However, It is a major crime to forge documents claiming you are a citizen of a nation you are not.

THE LEADER OF ODUDUWA NATION IS A LAND GRABBER IN IBADAN.

THE LEADER OF ODUDUWA NATION IS A TRAINED ADEDIBU TOUT IN IBADAN.

THE LEADER OF ODUDUWA NATION IS AN OLUWOLE BOY IN BENIN REPUBLIC.

ODUDUWA NATION IS A NATION WHOSE LEADERS ARE TOUTS (ADEDIBU PRODUCTS).

You this Fulani bastard, go ask your father and Fulani killer herdsmen! You dey maad?
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Olaolufred(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

You this Fulani bastard, go ask your father and Fulani killer herdsmen! You dey maad?

This type of incoherence does not affect some people.

Make your superior points.

If you don't have it, it is a sign of intellectual deficiency to result to using uncouth words instead of bringing in superior reasoning.

You are like that road side policeman, who collected your vehicle particulars,

Look through and then as you questions that the paper already stated.

When you tell him it is written there, angrily he ask, "are you teaching me my job?"

Intellectualism is an integral part of communication.

Go prepare your superior opinion.
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by KGD10: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

If you don't have it, it is a sign of intellectual deficiency to result to using uncouth words instead of bringing in superior reasoning.

When you tell him it is written there, angrily he ask, "are you teaching me my job?"

You're the one displaying your stupidity here! Go asslick the anus of Fulani killer herdsmen as usual. Blood sucking Fulani slave. Don't worry, you and your family would soon become causalities of Fulani killer herdsmen just like you champion it on others. Ode
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Olaolufred(m): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

You're the one displaying your stupidity here! Go asslick the anus of Fulani killer herdsmen as usual. Blood sucking Fulani slave. Don't worry, you and your family would soon become victims of Fulani killer herdsmen. Ode

Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by KGD10: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Olaolufred:

I couldn't even read your garbage with the lots of space out, like a kindergarten kid learning how to write. I repeat you and your family will be casualties of Fulani killer herdsmen, just like you champion it on others! Useless ode
Re: Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer by Olaolufred(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
KGD10:

I couldn't even read your garbage with the lots of space out, like a kindergarten kid learning how to write. I repeat you and your family will be casualties of Fulani killer herdsmen, just like you champion it on others! Useless ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD / President Buhari Frees 19 Inmates Including A 75 Year Old Man & His Son / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.