Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President (325 Views)

Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / 2023: Video Advocating For A Youth President In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by nokspos: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2021
what happened to endsars!!! it could have been channeled to raising a youth president, where are the organizers with all the support money they got, come up with a forum , youth need a platform where their voice will be heard , and chose a youth president , even if we don't get 2023, we can get the next one . I just tire for this country... no solution at all.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by donbachi(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2021
The youths must start with an online awareness campaign,consult and harmonize with all the regional and ethnic youths bodies in nigeria.
Then carry out an online election on selected vibrant,dogged and atticulate youths.
And the winner should be a consensus candidate under one political party(youth party).anything short of this,will not work.

Make this #tag trend.
#Useyourdatawell
#Youthornobody
#Ourvoteour2moro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by Rugaria: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Until you guys come full round to understand that there are nothing like elections in this country, you will always be making the mistake of surrounding a scam democratic process with legitimacy by participating.. Selections happen every elections circle not elections! Know this and have peace..
Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by DaCharis2016: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Op you can start this. We will support you. Aren't you a youth, or don't u want to become a revolutionist?

We people that can nurture this kind vision to fruition.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by DaCharis2016: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Op you can start this. We will support you. Aren't you a youth, or don't u want to become a revolutionist?

We need people like u that can nurture this kind vision to fruition.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by OBALOLA55(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2021
donbachi:
The youths must start with an online awareness campaign,consult and harmonize with all the regional and ethnic youths bodies in nigeria.
Then carry out an online election on selected vibrant,dogged and atticulate youths.
And the winner should be a consensus candidate under one political party(youth party).anything short of this,will not work.

Make this #tag trend.
#Useyourdatawell
#Youthornobody
#Ourvoteour2moro
YOU MEAN SOUTHERN YOUTHS

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by nokspos: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2021
i'm into tech, the cost and security involve in engineering such movement is not a child play. This would have been best done by the then champions who got massive financial supports even from foreigners. I believe they got more from the politician then the normal thing happened. I still can't believe none of them could come up with this campaign knowing how blood was shed for this endsar and 2023 is just around the corner., endsar youth president agitation would have been the best consolation for the diseased families, You see the reason why its not advisable to die for this country.

DaCharis2016:

We people that can nurture this kind vision to fruition.
Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by mrvitalis(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2021
nokspos:
what happened to endsars!!! it could have been channeled to raising a youth president, where are the organizers with all the support money they got, come up with a forum , youth need a platform where their voice will be heard , and chose a youth president , even if we don't get 2023, we can get the next one . I just tire for this country... no solution at all.
North won't agree
Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by nokspos: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
Social media is powerful , even if it won't work, we can scare them alittle
mrvitalis:

North won't agree
Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by DaCharis2016: 3:13am On Jul 22, 2021
nokspos:
i'm into tech, the cost and security involve in engineering such movement is not a child play. This would have been best done by the then champions who got massive financial supports even from foreigners. I believe they got more from the politician then the normal thing happened. I still can't believe none of them could come up with this campaign knowing how blood was shed for this endsar and 2023 is just around the corner., endsar youth president agitation would have been the best consolation for the diseased families, You see the reason why its not advisable to die for this country.

There's always a reward for any of such movement. Don't say it's not advisable to die for this country.
Re: Why Can't Endsar Produce A Youth President by CHINESEENGLISH: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2021
NIGERIA no be for youth

(1) (Reply)

Ogun LG polls: My NNPP party has all it takes to win / No Northerner will ever rule Nigeria Again / Must Watch: Prof Banji Akintoye's Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.