Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 (41439 Views)

The Deceptive Tactics Of IPOB By Emeka Jerome / Patrick Jerome Achi Commends Osinbajo For Strong Leadership, Guidance / Jerome Pasquier: Nigeria Not Doing Enough To End Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by Gfskw: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by Timmi: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
grin grin grin
You dey mean in a childish way. Can you believe that this your gibberish even made me laugh.

Look yourself in the mirror while laughing and that’s why no one take you people seriously about your Biafra claim. It only exists in your imagination and like anything typical of the Igbos/Ibos, it’s all noise and no substance. Tufiakwa.

Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by Gentlerespect76: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
I will reply you when I get free time.

[quote author=Timmi post=103948795][/quote]
Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by Goldforever: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
This so called igwe 10-10 while in Vietnam which I am sure he will never visit , in 2008 he piloted the sack of many innocent Nigerians living in Vietnam. He even move with the immigration to make sure Nigerians living in Vietnam are all deported back home .

After the evil done and dusted, he couldn't stay back in HCMC , Vietnam due to evil that men do lives with them , then he escaped to Thailand where he based over the years ... What a life and today the same man claiming to be king of six nation's what a life.

I just Waka pass Sha but just to let the 10-10 to know that many guys are still looking for him to reward him
Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by sirwhyteB(m): 12:50am On Jul 22, 2021
Igwe 10 - 10
Ezigbo mmadụ adirọ chaa chaa fecha fecha!

Nice One Sir
Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by whirlwind7(m): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Do you know why Judaism did not die after 2000 years?

Because of cooperation and community. Igbos claim to come from Jews and yet they can't cooperate to do anything.

Maybe the lack of cooperation was why they left their Jewish brothers to come to Nigeria.

When you see Indians abroad they are brothers, the same for the Chinese, but if you see a fellow Igbo brother, he would deny you. even fellow student abroad will be forming nonsense,

but just look at the Muslim expectially hausa, they cooperate and can survive anywhere

igwe 2pac

If you had any sense, you should be able to know why it is that way. Don't ask me to explain it to you either, for I'm sure you can't comprehend it.

You don't compare simpletons with Igbos. We have evolved far more than they can catch up with in the next 50 years.
Compare Hausas with whatever backwater ethnic group you came from.

Igwe 2pac?
More like shithead
Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by Ckonnet: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Do you know why Judaism did not die after 2000 years?

Because of cooperation and community. Igbos claim to come from Jews and yet they can't cooperate to do anything.

Maybe the lack of cooperation was why they left their Jewish brothers to come to Nigeria.

When you see Indians abroad they are brothers, the same for the Chinese, but if you see a fellow Igbo brother, he would deny you. even fellow student abroad will be forming nonsense,

but just look at the Muslim expectially hausa, they cooperate and can survive anywhere

igwe 2pac

Please dont lie to your grave oga. Igbos are the most organized society abroad ask ur brothers that are privileged to travel abroad because iam sure you have crossed your village boundary.
Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by jaxxy(m): 2:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Makes no sense to me. And Jonathan and Pdp associate with everybody without due background checks.
Re: Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 by anthonyuncle(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Kinzo0917:
What is paining me now seriously is that Netherland women is currently beating zambia women 10- 2 in Olympic women football . see as them dey disgrace africa. And is just 80 minutes. If na to Bleep, dem go sabi style pass Netherlands women. Bunch of oloshos

it ended 10-3.
surprisingly, a zambian player was awarded man of the match

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / Nine Bandits Die In Kaduna During Fight Over Ransom Sharing Formula / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.