Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Am In Desperate Need Of Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In Desperate Need Of Help (995 Views)

In desperate need of cash?get loan. / About The Ministry Of Help / Donor: In Desperate Need Of A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by superlicious: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
Thread closed
Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by ignis: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
How old are you ? And which university is your husband working ?
Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by ahnie: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Then join the igwe's cabinet and be settling cases for the umu- nnas and onowus. get paid at least with goats,cockrels,okuku igbo and bottles of gin.you could sell the items ,use the proceeds to start any business of your choice.The only difference is, you're just a native lawyer (lawyer ikpeama).

Pls no body should come for my head,na advise I advise,I no kill person.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by SpruceMediaNG: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
ahnie:
Then join the igwe's cabinet and be settling cases for the umu- nnas and onowus. get paid at least with goats,cockrels,okuku igbo and bottles of gin.you could sell the items ,use the proceeds to start any business of your choice.The only difference is, you're just a native lawyer (lawyer ikpeama).

You are a woman o. You're trivialising another woman's predicament. Haba. Be big na, even if you're not, pretend to be. Please do not repeat this behavior in future

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by ahnie: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:
SpruceMediaNG is hiring creative content writers, both new and experienced writers

Remuneration is 500,000 Naira

This is a work from home project and ideal for students and workers that want a side hustle that guarantees financial independence.

This is 100% assured way to hone your writing skills and make money writing articles.

If this project interests you, send your application via WhatsApp to :

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Pot branding kettle black.
Lead by example.Last response sir!
Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by SpruceMediaNG: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
ahnie:

Pot branding kettle black.
Lead by example.Last response sir!

Be matured. You don't have to absorb and personalise the forum's toxicity. I expect you to be bigger.

I offered her a prospect. Same way I've trained at least 350 Nairalanders into attaining skills to achieve financial independence. Remind me of my wrong madam

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by ahnie: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
SpruceMediaNG:

Be matured. You don't have to absorb and personalise the forum's toxicity. I expect you to be bigger.

I offered her a prospect. Same way I've trained at least 350 Nairalanders into attaining skills to achieve financial independence. Remind me of my wrong madam
Noted sir,pls I don't have the strength to argue with you.
Just so you know,I never insulted her..shes a lawyer based in the village,whose husband PROBABLY isn't gonna allow leaving her family alone in search of a job in the city.

So I adviced her settling cases at the king's palace, getting paid.so pray,tell me where I insulted her?

Anyways like I said,please kindly move on sir.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
ahnie:

Noted sir,pls I don't have the strength to argue with you.
Just so you know,I never insulted her..shes a lawyer based in the village,whose husband PROBABLY isn't gonna allow leaving her family alone in search of a job in the city.

So I adviced her settling cases at the king's palace, getting paid.so pray,tell me where I insulted her?

Anyways like I said,please kindly move on sir.
Will the king allow a woman settle cases when there are middle aged/elderly men? Don't forget we live in a very patriarchal society.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by Rubbiish(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
superlicious:

I don't mind relocating for a job even if it is not law. I never knew I will be in a state like this. I saw myself and still see myself with potentials. I don't have any connections or know anybody that can help me.
Please nairalanders help me, anyone please....
U want to leave your husband & kids??
Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by AutoChick4U(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
superlicious:
am a lawyer based in a village, I have a masters in law. I am here because my husband lectures in the university here. I tried joining the only chamber here, they were no clients and they hardly went too court. I graduated 7 years ago and got married 5 years ago and my kids have started school. I am tired of staying at home, I can't boast of 20 naira in my hand. Even to buy pad and 100 naira recharge card I cannot afford. My husbands salary is for food and school fees. It is small to start a business. I have been applying for jobs with no response.

I don't mind relocating for a job even if it is not law. I never knew I will be in a state like this. I saw myself and still see myself with potentials. I don't have any connections or know anybody that can help me.
Please nairalanders help me, anyone please....
Discuss with your husband, pray fervently

1 Like

Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by superlicious: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Rubbiish:

U want to leave your husband & kids??
No I don't, we both agreed that if I find a job in another state I can relocate.
Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by superlicious: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Discuss with your husband, pray fervently
okay ma. I am praying and depending on God now
Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by superlicious: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
ahnie:

You are funny
Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help by Vision101(m): 5:32am On Jul 22, 2021
Why not contact some law firms in the city

(1) (Reply)

Why Have Guys Now Adopted The Pattern Of Impregnanting A Lady Before The Wedding / I'm Finished / Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.