Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) (6055 Views)

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America / Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Now that I have your hateful attention, check this out

Land boardaries with Ocean: 0
Access to Sea: Danube River.

The country of Austria can only access the sea using the danube river.

Danube River Width: 200 meters at Vienna (Austria's capital)
Niger River Width: 240 metres

Danube River Depth: 1 - 8 meters
Niger River Depth: 30 meters

Trade Volume
All of Nigeria: $10.4 billion a year
Austria: $168.21 bn

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by nairalandankrah: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Proudly onye dot!

21 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Container ships on the Danube

14 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Op you're over 40 and you are still jobless..

oya come and employ me

13 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Officialgarri: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
SE is landlocked within a single country. Use your senses and check its implications

5 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by nairalandankrah: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

oya come and employ me
Sorry, I wasn't referring to you dear! grin
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Obdk: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yoruba Muslims abokis and zombies left the thread

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Notasyouthink: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
SE is landlocked within a single country. Use your senses and check its implications
Which country is that??

Fulani terrorists sympathizer!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Penguin2: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

Trade Volume

Lol! Stop explaining these things to idiots without brain who argue against facts and reason.

Aside the River Niger, remember the River in Abia that is said to be even more nautical miles closer to the ocean than Port Harcourt seaport.

So leave matter for Mathias let’s get Biafra first.

But fun fact is that Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa and Some parts of Rivers will be part of Biafra.

So the landlock argument is totally needless

24 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Tomilola360: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

oya come and employ me

He is Fulani. Would you work for your slavemaster again? sad
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by AfricanColumbus: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Reserved

4 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by legendgalas(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Austra is landlocked to many countries
Biafra is landlocked to only Nigeria

If you get sense, you for reason first before you talk this nonsense

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by KillMNKnow(f): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
It only have access to the graveyard,
y'all lowlifes criminals have already access it
in 1966 and even the graveyard rejected it so it's just lost soul. A ghost roaming on social media
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by mrvitalis(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
Shabi u know fulanis killed the Hausas that helped them take over hausa land

And also killed afonja that helped them take over Yoruba land

U think yorubas or Niger delta would remain in Nigeria if igbos leave ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol! Stop explaining these things to idiots without brain who argue against facts and reason.

Aside the River Niger, remember the River in Abia that is said to be even more nautical miles closer to the ocean than Port Harcourt seaport.

So leave matter for Mathias let’s get Biafra first.

But fun fact is that Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa and Some parts of Rivers will be part of Biafra.

So the landlock argument is totally needless
HEY WETIN BE YOUR MISSION HERE angry

4 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tomilola360:

He is Fulani. Would you work for your slavemaster again? sad

I don't know your father's living arrangement, but I'm not a slave like him so don't confuse us. I'm just a man posting about rivers biko

5 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
Distance between Vienna (Capital) and sea. But still does 10x the trade volume of the combine total of Nigeria with 1 river
mind you, after reaching the black sea they will still enter the Mediterranean through Turkey, then the Atlantic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:

Garri Official, blocking someone's trade is an act of war and international level crime warranting of sanctions. If the 'single country' is trying to go to war everytime Igbos import okirika, then so be it. There's no such a thing as blocking a water way of a sovereign country in the world. Find me the example if possible.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Sammy07: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
The OP no go school.

Igbo land isn't Landlock but SE is Landlock

7 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:
The OP no go school.

Igbo land isn't Landlock but SE is Landlock

So there's no Niger river in the SE? LOL
oya pay my school fees, but not to the school you went to

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Sammy07: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

So there's no Niger river in the SE? LOL
oya pay my school fees, but not to the school you went to

Then almost every Nigeria state isn't landlock.

If other routes were blocked were will ship or canoe pass in SE?

5 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by ignis: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
What is Delta?
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by vasel15: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

Trade Volume

Nice one I have been telling those haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
The country will soon be gone. We are talking the coming reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
jerseyboy:

The country will soon be gone. We are talking the coming reality.

Kpim ESN that is not gone, it's the whole country that will now be gone. Lol ok.
Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
Sammy07:

Then almost every Nigeria state isn't landlock.

If other routes were blocked were will ship or canoe pass in SE?

show me an example in the past 100 years of someone blocking a river. Even in a time of war.
I'm talking about countries that are capable, not a beans and garri Nigeria.

The US went to war with landlocked Iraq. Show me the blocked river.
The US went to war with landlocked Afghanistan, Show me the blocked river.
It is like saying you will block my door with your body so I can't enter my house. I will just get one kin stop and jakapka that your dry head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Umu ndi blocked river, explain how you will block River Niger from Igbo people? Is it with your teeth or your anus? And what will happen when it is blocked?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

Kpim ESN that is not gone, it's the whole country that will now be gone. Lol ok.
Igbos are not going anywhere. They have no home to go to. They and fulanis love one nigeria. The Yorubas and Minorities are the people to divide Nigeria. Igbos love Lagos and Abuja too too much to want Nigeria divided. We the rest shall no longer be Fulani slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2021
This is the Niger river since many of you typing have never been home. or east of Ikorodu.

Explain how you will block it? Show me how.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by FreeIgbos: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
You really caught their attention with that Igbophobic title. They will be rushing with sadistic joy only to meet heart attack grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by Ofodirinwa: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
jerseyboy:

Igbos are not going anywhere. They have no home to go to. They and fulanis love one nigeria. The Yorubas and Minorities are the people to divide Nigeria. Igbos love Lagos and Abuja too too much to want Nigeria divided. We the rest shall no longer be Fulani slaves.

will you make a law saying 'Igbos can't live in Lagos and Abuja'? Show me the country that has a law saying a specific ethnic group can't live in their country lol. The Lebonese, Chinese and Togolese that are in Lagos are they a part of Nigeria? Or will you just stress so much that all of the Igbo ppl that choose to live there will drop dead.

Explain how you will keep Igbos from living in Abuja upon the coming of Biafra. Lets move past words and show facts and strategy.

6 Likes

Re: Igboland Is LANDLOCKED, STOP ARGUING (proof) by FreeIgbos: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HEY WETIN BE YOUR MISSION HERE angry

Don't mind him, ndi oso chi egbu. We are talking Igboland access to the sea and he is trying to give room to fulani imposters to start insulting Igbos.

Igboland have multiple access to sea through these all-year-round navigable rivers:

1. Azumiri river through Obeaku in Abia state.

2. Oguta

3. River Niger.

4. Imo river through osemoto.

The Fulanis have realized that using threats of war no longer intimidate us into accepting Nigeria so they started using landlocked and dot but now we have continued to prove them wrong with facts, I wonder what they would use next in their desperation grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens / Osinbajo: Religious Leaders Must Be Ready To Unite People Regardless Of Faith / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.