Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? (47465 Views)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by play5050: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
good day to everyone

pls who has idea how much FRSC pay SSCE holder?

i have a connection but i dnt want to ask her about the salary.

i work with a private company here in lagos with my SSEC, i plan to enroll a part time program in yabatech this year but the FRSC is a government work with a job security and this woman will soon retire from service.

she told me i will suffer to gain promotion if i join FRSC with SSCE.

pls someone should advice me.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Deasegun19(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lord, na only you be the connection I get oo. from Kwara state civil service to Npower to Frsc. abeg no disappoint me ooo, cos I don tire for private school teacher work.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Gorillakiller25: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

i work with a private company here in lagos with my SSEC, i plan to enroll a part time program in yabatech this year but the FRSC is a government work with a job security and this woman will soon retire from service.

250k per month excluding ______

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Heineken(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Deasegun19:
Lord, na only you be the connection I get oo. from Kwara state civil service to Npower to Frsc. abeg no disappoint me ooo, cos I don tire for private school teacher work.
lol private school teacher work ehn.. Bro its not easy at all.. Afi ki olorun sha nu wa

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Deasegun19(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2021
Heineken:
lol private school teacher work ehn.. Bro its not easy at all.. Afi ki olorun sha nu wa

Amin ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Heineken(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2021
Deasegun19:

Amin ooo
bro always it's headache. I use paracetamol every day.. I started the teaching job January this year in my Village. Private school 12k. Before they pay me I don borrow money well.. I pity myself. I served since 2014 o. I just left the job and came back to Abuja last week.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Auskyd(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Yo
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
shocked
Right now,I just put my OND result aside first...Na to package business of my own nai dey my mind right now......
Just imagine am na,even BSc holders self dey hustle for bakery on a daily...No doubt,na wetin I dey see every blessed day.....

Life ain't easy in this part of the world one bit...But we just need to keep on pushing on till God go clear the road for us..

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by slawormiir: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar
You will not suffer to gain promotion..except if you have too many queries and warnings letters in your file..but if you don't have any of these then your promotion comes as and when due

Now the problem is ...can you endure the monthly stipend that comes with ssce level in a federal parastatal( level 3) until you get the bsc and get promoted to the level of bsc...probably level 7

Government frustrate their workers with non payments of allowance....hazard allowance,....even the minimum wage arrears of some federal parastatal is yet to be paid....
Government job is all about patients and contentment...then have side huzzle

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by zolajpower: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2021

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Sakpasse2(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Are you interested in earning consistently with Affiliate marketing? Then do not waste time to get the complete online affiliate marketing ebook with detailed videos? Check signature for contact info if you're interested.
You would also get a free done for you list building generation funnel and numerous amounts of digital bonuses you can give as incentives to your subscribers to generate more sales......
See you at the top....
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Sincinnati: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

Likelyto be in multiple digits as that’s what most Fulanis have.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2021
It's a pity OP would only get more confused on NL.

People would start saying different salaries now. Why can't people keep quiet over what they know little/nothing about?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Obeyp: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
broke man

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Antoeni(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
• *NEVER EVER FORGET THIS!!!*

~ Always remember that you can grow without destroying others.

~ Always remember that your dreams can be fulfilled without sabotaging others.

~ Always remember that nobody must go down for you to rise.

~ Always remember that nobody must be shamed or embarrassed for your smile to be sustained.

~ Always remember that while others are rising, you can also rise.

~ Always remember that finding satisfaction in the pain of others will never bring you true happiness.

~ Always remember that what you wish others is a prayer for yourself.

• Become the good fire that genuinely lights up others, not one that ruins the joy, goodwill and expectation of others.

• Never take delight in causing pain or sponsoring the tears of another.

• Allow the true FEAR OF GOD to guide your days, STRENGTHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS and SET YOU ON COURSE.

This is the path to true peace, lasting influence and meaningful living.

*GOOD MORNING*

*THANK GOD IS FRIDAY*

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Theta1: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
I don't know
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by iwithnessnews: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2021
Why not ask google cool
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by tayo200(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2021
I don apply o.. who get connect abeg.. help me o....
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Tobinrobin(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:

250k per month excluding

250k/monthly? Lmao �. Na shell?

22 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Ok

Canada is not easy. See why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i6iGzHCtkc

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Samade7: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2021
N357k per month. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by preshyusufu: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2021
Gorillakiller25:

250k per month excluding

excluding, eguje grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Kaylet: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2021
God na him sure pass.

Just enter first and leave the rest for God.

A new administrator can get there tomorrow and decide to do upgrading:

An upgrading that'll take effect once your papers are verified.

You, just play your own part

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by BigDawsNet: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Less Dan 40grand bro

You need to work on your promotion to have a better income...

You can as well learn digital skills
Run freelancer jobs while you off duty or on desk duty at your station

:: While readin' otha comments on dis topic, i feel nuthin' but sorry fo' tha graduate citizens of Nigeria and the upcomin'...how tha fucck can yo' struggle to go to school and study for 4-5-6 years max n' yo' back in your hood to manage 12k job...What the fuckz dat shiit goin' to take care off? datz shiit be 'bout $29...not even enough to buy me a single geans... I'm really sorry for people Who are still managin' dis shiity government...just stay strong n' keep yo' goddamn head straight! yo' guys gonna make it no matta da circumstances.. angry angry..

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by free2ryhme: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Joeyfizzo: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2021
Plus allowances it Shud be 70k
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
Forget salary... Think about #200x 100 per day

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2021
SMH
Life no balance truly.
Whilst politicians and leaders earn millions monthly with or without fake results the masses have peanut remuneration packages so many are even yet paid for months.
Reason I keep campaigns for Online/ Remote Job earning ways via any or all of these:
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital
If you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you yet earn a dime from your online activities then you are very unwise!
There are thousands of ease2access ways to earn @least $50 - $100 weekly via online.

muyeski21:

Pls call my number, I need ur assistance. Really interested in it........ 234 903 719 7847
SMH

@SeniorWriter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Drsnives(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

Around 40k

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by paulos8: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Was trying to apply but don't have driver's licence...how do u guys bypass that or y'all that applied own a license?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Plus allowances it Shud be 70k

Lies. This should be for ND/NCE holders

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Globacom Customer Care Representative. / Are NOUN Degrees Well Recognised By Major Employers? / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.