Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? (47548 Views)

The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market / What's The Hope For Ond Holders In Searching For A Job. / What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by FRUTVEGS(f): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Less Dan 40grand bro

You need to work on your promotion to have a better income...

You can as well learn digital skills
Run freelancer jobs while you off duty or on desk duty at your station

:: While readin' otha comments on dis topic, i feel nuthin' but sorry fo' tha graduate citizens of Nigeria and the upcomin'...how tha fucck can yo' struggle to go to school and study for 4-5-6 years max n' yo' back in your hood to manage 12k job...What the fuckz dat shiit goin' to take care off? datz shiit be 'bout $29...not even enough to buy me a single geans... I'm really sorry for people Who are still managin' dis shiity government...just stay strong n' keep yo' goddamn head straight! yo' guys gonna make it no matta da circumstances.. angry angry..

Chill boss..You didn't even state any reasonable solutions to the problem on ground you still had the guts to tag in the government of Nigeria in your comment whats the solution now, for us who fall into this category because some of us dont even have parents again to help us with our emotional and financial support in which when we was in school back then they are the ones gingering to try and finish with a first class, some of use have a 2nd class and u see most having a pass but we still have to survive in this harsh economy of Nigeria we have little or no Choice we do yahoo yahoo or enroll in a factory and earning 12-18 k monthly. That's insane isnt it because it doesnt cover shit we experincing inflation in the Narion's economy..
The big question now is..: WHAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO TO EXCAPE THIS TORTURE FROM OUR GOVERNMENT?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Jazzman01: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2021
Deasegun19:
Lord, na only you be the connection I get oo. from Kwara state civil service to Npower to Frsc. abeg no disappoint me ooo, cos I don tire for private school teacher work.

Do you have an Idea of what's happening to the Kwara state civil service recruitment? The website has been taken down for the past One month now.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by obong003(m): 3:02am On Jul 24, 2021
Please who can help? I have submitted my application for the frsc but I noticed that I exchanged my phone number with my mother's own. What can I do abeg??
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Deasegun19(m): 5:14am On Jul 24, 2021
Jazzman01:

Do you have an Idea of what's happening to the Kwara state civil service recruitment? The website has been taken down for the past One month now.

no info on that.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by AstralBody: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2021
obong003:
Please who can help? I have submitted my application for the frsc but I noticed that I exchanged my phone number with my mother's own. What can I do abeg??
Did you use ur mum as ur next of kin?
If u did,then is not ur fault,is from their own end.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Timmy9999: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

pls who has idea how much FRSC pay SSCE holder?

i have a connection but i dnt want to ask her about the salary.

i work with a private company here in lagos with my SSEC, i plan to enroll a part time program in yabatech this year but the FRSC is a government work with a job security and this woman will soon retire from service.

she told me i will suffer to gain promotion if i join FRSC with SSCE.

pls someone should advice me.
Please which position can someone with ssce certificate apply for between road marshal assistant,marshal inspectorate cadre and officer cadre.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by dave0450(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=Timmy9999 post=104042616]Please which position can someone with ssce certificate apply for between road marshal assistant,marshal inspectorate cadre and officer cadre.[/quote

Road Marshal
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Timmy9999: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
[quote author=dave0450 post=104042732][/quote]Please can you aunty also help me with a slot,even if an going to pay for it.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by PSVITA(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Go and reprint now if you have submitted!!!!

THE PASSPORT IS SHOWING!!!!
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by wpadmin: 4:03am On Jul 25, 2021
It is well
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Lagschools: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2021
play5050:
good day to everyone

pls who has idea how much FRSC pay SSCE holder?

i have a connection but i dnt want to ask her about the salary.

i work with a private company here in lagos with my SSEC, i plan to enroll a part time program in yabatech this year but the FRSC is a government work with a job security and this woman will soon retire from service.

she told me i will suffer to gain promotion if i join FRSC with SSCE.

pls someone should advice me.

What course do you want to study in YABATECH?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by obong003(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2021
AstralBody:

Did you use ur mum as ur next of kin?
If u did,then is not ur fault,is from their own end.

Yeah, that's what I did. Toh. No wahala
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by play5050: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Lagschools:

What course do you want to study in YABATECH?
banking or public administration
or even business
i can do any commercial course
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Lagschools: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
play5050:

banking or public administration
or even business
i can do any commercial course

For commercial courses, you receive lectures on Saturdays and Sundays.

On Saturday, it's 8am to 5pm while on Sundays, it's 10am to 5pm.

We have customers who are civil servants and also studying a management course in YABATECH.

You can consider working and schooling at the same time.
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by play5050: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lagschools:

For commercial courses, you receive lectures on Saturdays and Sundays.

On Saturday, it's 8am to 5pm while on Sundays, it's 10am to 5pm.

We have customers who are civil servants and also studying a management course in YABATECH.

You can consider working and schooling at the same time.
yeah i understand
do u work they or u are an agent.

well

keep me in touch when the form is out
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Lagschools: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
play5050:

yeah i understand
do u work they or u are an agent.

well

keep me in touch when the form is out

We offer educational consulting services for people who want to study in Lagos state. We take our customers by the hand and help them with the whole admission process from start to finish.

You can check this article for more information on the YABATECH part-time form. When you read the article, you will see a link to a page where you can enter your phone number and email to receive a text message and email from us when the form is available.

https://lagschools.com/yabatech-part-time-form/
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Julietcutie(f): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=dave0450 post=104042732][/quote]
Good evening
Please which rank / position will a lawyer get in frsc? Will the position / rank require one to stand on the road?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Julietcutie(f): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
danduchi:
57k.... My brother got shortlisted the last time. I advise anyone looking for FRSC to apply with SSCE (cadet). Drop your BSc or OND. FRSC will pick more cadet
Good evening
Please which rank / position will a lawyer get in frsc? Will the position / rank require one to stand on the road?
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Julietcutie(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lashbaba:
Read carefully.
1.Three cadres exists in FRSC (RMAS for 'O' level, Inspectorate for ND & NCE and HND/Bsc for officers).
2.SSCE entry point is RMA cadre either level 3 or 4 depending on your grade in 'O' Level.
3.The salary ranges from around #40k+ for level 3 to level which is far above #100k.
4.You can always cross cadre when you acquire additional qualification.
5.No promotion stalling as you get equal opportunity as your mates when due for it.
Does this answer your question?

Good evening
Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by dave0450(m): 5:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Julietcutie:

Good evening

DRC(two star) they work with the corp legal department but I will advice you to get a better job opportunities with your law certificate.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? by Julietcutie(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2022
dave0450:

DRC(two star) they work with the corp legal department but I will advice you to get a better job opportunities with your law certificate.
Thank you smiley
But is it that the salary is too low?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WFP (United Nations - UN) recruitment/Interview / Globacom Customer Care Representative. / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.