Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka (977 Views)

Let BIAFRA Come,You Will See The Real Hypocrisy Of The International Communities / Northern Group Writes To Emir Of Kano, Begging Them To Let BIAFRA Go. / Why Nigeria Will Never Let BIAFRA Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by akajesus1020(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2021
Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has called on the Nigerian Federal Government to let Biafra Go if that is their wish.

Mbaka made this known during the Adoration Ministry program in Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaliEdA5O84

2 Likes

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Fahdiga(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2021
The famous Bible quote Pharaoh let my people go comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Sincinnati: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Ok.

Igbo Pope has spoken.

But who are they?

Shey all of una wey be Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ibibio, Edo, Urhobo, Efik and Itshekiri Catholic Priests ordained by the Vatican cannot rally around and get countries Like Italy and her allies to be sympathetic to plight the people of Southern Nigeria?

The religious affiliations is so strong that you guys won’t even have to do much to get these countries to be ready to grant official recognition to any group that wishes to secede from this hellhole. Can’t you guys leverage on this privilege?

I mean Boöhari and his evil government didn’t even blink an eye before declaring support for Palestine, can’t we in the South also tap into that religious privilege?

Saudi Arabia and Iran won’t hesitate to recognize an Arewa nation, why does our own opportunities always look like a herculean task to salvage?
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by PrinceOfLagos: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2021
Nigeria won't be the same without the igbos so we won't let them go
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Yukov(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Nigeria as a country is here to stay. Forever and Ever. Ameen.
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Godstiger(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2021
And the Lord God said to moses go tell pharoah "let my people go" Viva Biafrans..!
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by OBALOLA55(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I DON BUST THIS FULANI HERD TERRORIST. ABOKKIS ARE NOT PROUD OF THEIR EVIL FOREST CALLED FUTA JALLON angry
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by MUMUBBQGRILLS: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I DON BUST THIS FULANI HERD TERRORIST. ABOKKIS ARE NOT PROUD OF THEIR EVIL FOREST CALLED FUTA JALLON angry
When will you ever say something sensible?

Abeg na question I ask
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Austineva2: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
lolz! I know, but why are u guys not treating Igbo's fairly? We can't share one Nigeria with people that treat us like foreigners. Simple
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by PrinceOfLagos: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2021
Austineva2:
lolz! I know, but why are u guys not treating Igbo's fairly? We can't share one Nigeria with people that treats us like foreigners. Simple
So many igbos emerged billionaires and millionaires in this government

We all saw what happened in Obi Cubanna's mom burial , it only mean you've been treated well and still doing well in your fields of endeavor.
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Sincinnati: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

We all saw what happened in Obi Cubanna's mom burial , it only mean you've been treated well and still doing well in your fields of endeavor.
Guy respect yourself.
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Redoil: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2021
which Mbaka the one on suspension or another one
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by velocity25(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2021
God bless you Father,
The zombie below me the thing pain am well well,am sorry for every crying zombie
Biafra is here to stay..

1 Like

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by appishani1(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2021
Let them go now father, abi somebody hold them? You are a politician not father
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by jlinkd78(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Simply put Referendum
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by daddyp76(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2021
Nigeria will break sooner than expected, I am not used to comment here but read people's comments.

1 Like

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by airminem(f): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2021
MUMUBBQGRILLS:
grin BIAFRA IS IN 2027
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by ogbuefi677(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
The famous Bible quote Pharaoh let my people go comes to mind
10 plagues of Egypt loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by FirstProphet: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2021
Zombies are on their way.

this I have seen

1 Like

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Austineva2: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

lolz! That's personal hustle, bro. Igbos are very hardworking and that's d only thing that made them very successful else we 4 be nobody in this country
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by Christistruth00: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2021

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by nairalandankrah: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2021
He is calling for a referendum!
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by nairalandankrah: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by skywalker240(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tell the goat oo

Re: Let Biafra Go If They Want To Go - Father Mbaka by michdera(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Tell them

(1) (Reply)

Video: Dss executed 2 in igboho house. Nnamdi kanu is Lucky / There Will Be Sit-at-home During Anambra Election If... / BREAKING: Gunmen Kill Chike Akunyili, Husband Of Late NAFDAC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.