Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,312 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) (4926 Views)

Police Officers Attack BBC Journalist Covering IPOB Sit-at-home / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / Obigbo Massacre May Lead To Another Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by BlowYourMind: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2021
oluztx:

If you reply me again I beat that your ugly afonja face with rod until I finish you off. Evil people, naturally evil, causing trouble and chaos in this country.
You have no shame, you are talking and making mouth on Nairaland owned Seun Osewa and you are yarning dust.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by techWriter3: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
The same hubris that pull Kanu in a crate. This two beenn't knew his instruction yet.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2021
See what i say about you people and some will say that IGBO hates others??....I ASK...

WHO KILLED DR. FUNSHO WILLIAMS....ANSWER ME TINUBU ZOMBIE.

WHO INSTIGATED AND APPROVED SANWO-OLU TO KILL AND ALLOW THE ARMY KILL AT THE ENDSARS AT THE TOLL GATE.......ANSWER ME ZOMBIE

UNA CUP GO SOON FULL AND YOU WILL DEFINITLY BE AT THE RECIEVING END...ITS PATHETIC SHARING A COUNTRY WITH YOU LOTS...

SO DISGUSTING...SPITS!

seunmsg:

And what’s wrong with hating Peter Obi? Is he not a rogue and a murderer? Did he not murder over 100 Biafran agitators in Akwuzu? Did he not throw the bodies of over 100 Biafran agitators into the Ezu river?

4 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Boudiccao: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:
The same arrogance that put Kanu in a cage. This one hasn't learned his lesson yet.

I've seen you sympathizing with Sunday Igboho several times but here you are dragging and insulting another people's freedom fighters!
Afonja people are beyond redemption!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Boudiccao: 11:10am On Jul 22, 2021
oluztx:

SE and SS, your real enemy is afonjas. these people are worst than satan.

Yoruba people are evil and hypocrites.
They turn their frustrations on Igbos when they can't fight their oppressors.
That person in particular support Sunday Igboho but spends his time dragging and trash talking Kanu. Fools.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2021
christejames:
Is like this Ekpa guy go craze pass Kanu ooo!

Nigerian government forgets that they can only suppress a person but cannot kill their ideologies.

If your properly suppressed your ideologies are harmless
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Brimstone77: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:
The same arrogance that put Kanu in a cage. This one hasn't learned his lesson yet.
ode where is the arrogance??

5 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Brimstone77: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Funny enough, he didn’t reference the killings of over 100 Biafran agitators by Peter Obi in Awkuzu. He didn’t ask the journalist to go and verify from the local community how over 100 bodies of Biafra agitators floated for days on the Ezu river. Hypocrite!
you should go and ask them about that your self...

Abi them gum your mouth??

3 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Here is simon ekpa's reply
Cynthia : Janet said I am stupid I told the idiot it is her grandmother that is stupid

Lucy : Na sure gal you be, shey she cry?

Cynthia : Ahan Before nko? she go dey avoid me now

(Janet passing by)

Janet : How far Cynthia, Lucy

Cynthia : I'm fine o my sister how is work na

Janet : It's great thank you so much.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Boudiccao: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
I used to think that it was a joke till i came on this forum. These Afonja are disgusting and the sad and pathetic part is that in their useless illusions they feel they are smart.

Sunday Igboho is being harassed to comeback to Nigeria...instead of these zombies to face their warrant its IPOB matters that give them satisfaction.

Abaribe exposed that their Senators voted against "e-voting", but you wont see these zombies on this, instead you see zombies from the "pits-of-hell" opening threads "not to save their brother" ...but mock other people fighting for their own.

This obsession shows only 1 thing...

RABID FEAR AND SLAVISH JEALOUSY....its PATHETIC!!

What manner of people are these things sef??

They are naturally evil people that never mind their pressing issues. For Pete's sake, Sunday Igboho is being hounded by the FG but Yorubas on this forum are more interested in clowning Kanu.
When they are caught, they will rush to claim that Fulani and Hausa people opened accounts with Yoruba names.
It's pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Its disgusting...

i even remember the twitter fiasco...it was these same Yoruba chaps that reported Nnamdi Kanu's account to twitter and they deleted his tweet also.

NOW even though i dont give a hoot about Nnamdi Kanus tweets, the question remains why will it be the same people suffering from the same problem which is Buhari's misrule...be the same people fighting people standing up to this disgrace of a Government??

Its so glaring that there is a SLAVISH DNA...that propels their foolishness.

Boudiccao:

Naturally evil people that never mind their pressing issues. When they are caught, they will rush to claim that Fulani and Hausa people opened accounts with Yoruba names.
It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Boudiccao: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
Its disgusting...

i even remember the twitter fiasco...it was these same Yoruba chaps that reported Nnamdi Kanu's account to twitter and they deleted his tweet also.

NOW even though i dont give a hoot about Nnamdi Kanus tweets, the question remains why will it be the same people suffering from the same problem which is Buhari's misrule...be the same people fighting people standing up to this disgrace of a Government??

Its so glaring that there is a SLAVISH DNA...that propels their foolishness.

It's simple, they are docile and in love with their oppressors and would rather attack those attempting to fight against tyranny.
Go through different social media platform, the Yorubas not the Hausa/fulani are the biggest supporters and defenders of this govt.

3 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by mp3ree: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:

Oga shut up,what he said is it true or not about the reports of killings in the east

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Commentor: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
That thing you people want to do to Wike, let us see it.
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
They dont support Buhari because he is working

They dont support Buhari because he is dealing with herdsmen killing in Ibadan

They dont support Buhari because he loves Osibanjo/Tinubu

They dont love this government because of the "massive employment" sacarsm

They don't love this Government because the roads in the SW are well maintained.

They dont love this Government because they are living better than any-other region.

THEY LOVE THIS GOVERNMENT BECAUSE BUHARI HATES IGBO FOR REJECTING HIM .......SIMPLE!

ARE IGBOs NOT VINDICATED??....even if tinubu and osibanjo are eliminated or jailed by buhari.....just add an IGBO man and you see the useless SOUTHERN UNITY NONSENSE.

In Summary, wetin happen for COW HOUSE MUST HAPPEN FOR GOAT HOUSE!!

Boudiccao:

It's simple, they are docile and in love with their oppressors and would rather attack those attempting to fight against tyranny.
Go through different social media platform, the Yorubas not the Hausa/fulani are the biggest supporters and defenders of this govt.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by seunmsg(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
See what i say about you people and some will say that IGBO hates others??....I ASK...

WHO INSTIGATED AND APPROVED SANWO-OLU TO KILL AND ALLOW THE ARMY KILL AT THE ENDSARS AT THE TOLL GATE.......ANSWER ME ZOMBIE

UNA CUP GO SOON FULL AND YOU WILL DEFINITLY BE AT THE RECIEVING END...ITS PATHETIC SHARING A COUNTRY WITH YOU LOTS...

SO DISGUSTING...SPITS!

You’re hating on Tinubu and still crying that I’m hating on Peter Obi. What kind of fvckrey is that What has this even got to do with Igbo or any ethnic group? Why bring ethnicity into this?

Peter Obi is a rogue and a murderer. He must pay for his crimes against 100 Biafran agitators that he murdered and dumped their bodies in the Ezu river.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
See why a certified Tinubu zombie lacks sense and comprehension??

You maligned the person of Peter Obi...but you are quick to defend the Known Killer of "FUNSHO WILLIAMS"?? and a Certified Drug dealing Bastardd that zombies like you claim to be a leader??

Are you for real or is it a generational thing for Afonja zombies to inherit shallow reasoning??

Tinubu is a vagabon and a dirty drug dealing vastard tell that to him...and he must pay for the DEATH OF FUNSHO WILLIAMS.

seunmsg:

You’re hating on Tinubu and still crying that I’m hating on Peter Obi. What kind of fvckrey is that What has this even got to do with Igbo or any ethnic group? Why bring ethnicity into this?

Peter Obi is a rogue and a murderer. He must pay for his crimes against 100 Biafran agitators that he murdered and dumped their bodies in the Ezu river.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Nwaide01: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Joromi1:
E pain you well well,kpele oooooo,ndo ooooo

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
See why a certified Tinubu zombie lacks sense and comprehension??

You maligned the person of Peter Obi...but you are quick to defend the Known Killer of "FUNSHO WILLIAMS"?? and a Certified Drug dealing Bastardd that zombies like you claim to be a leader??

Are you for real or is it a generational thing for Afonja zombies to inherit shallow reasoning??

Tinubu is a vagabon and a dirty drug dealing vastard tell that to him...and he must pay for the DEATH OF FUNSHO WILLIAMS.

It’s obvious you empty chest beaters lack the ability to comprehend anything. You still can’t get the picture, right? You hate Tinubu and I hate Peter Obi. We all have equal right to hate anybody without making it about ethnicity.

You can lick Peter Obi’s corrupt and murderous ass for the rest of life, it’s none of my business. My point is, he will be made to pay for his crimes against the 100 young Biafra agitators he killed in cold blood and dumped their bodies into the Ezu river.

And yes, the corrupt murderer called Peter Obi will never be the President or Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We will never reward a murderer with an higher position of authority that will allow him kill more innocent souls to satisfy his urge for blood. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by LamidiCownu: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

SO DISGUSTING...SPITS!

Osu yeebowl pigdiot ..

When will you losers hold Wike accountable for the massacre of over 500 osus .

Your business is Lekki. Or could the popular saying that the life of an average osu is worthless be the truth ??

You lot scream Lekki but keep mute about Oyigbo.
Hypocritical losers
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by LamidiCownu: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s obvious you empty chest beaters lack the ability to comprehend anything. You still can’t get the picture, right? You hate Tinubu and I hate Peter Obi. We all have equal right to hate anybody without making it about ethnicity.

You can lick Peter Obi’s corrupt and murderous ass for the rest of life, it’s none of my business. My point is, he will be made to pay for his crimes against the 100 young Biafra agitators he killed in cold blood and dumped their bodies into the Ezu river.

And yes, the corrupt murderer called Peter Obi will never be the President or Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We will never reward a murderer with an higher position of authority that will allow him kill more innocent souls to satisfy his urge for blood. Never!
Are you minding those losers ?
They scream Lekki but you would never see them use the same energy to condemn the killings of their people by Obi and Wike
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2021

You are a sodomized and delinquent miscreant. Who told you to canvass sympathy for those killed at Obigbo?? You dey ment ni

See the way you jumped in foolishly without comprehension and exposed your useless oluwole reasoning. The fact that your people were killed in the dirty ibadan and you misfits that are certified cowards kept mute shows that the Foolishness of Afonja runs in your generational lineage.

No matter how you want to manipulate facts ..an Afonja slave irritant will always lick the ballz of his Northern Masters. Abi, dem born you well to activate sallah matters if the USELESS sultan no tell una??

You are a certified slave and it's best you SHUT up and respect people that hate being slaves and foolish ones like you Afonja Pigs!

LamidiCownu:

Osu yeebowl pigdiot ..

When will you losers hold Wike accountable for the massacre of over 500 osus .

Your business is Lekki. Or could the popular saying that the life of an average osu is worthless be the truth ??

You lot scream Lekki but keep mute about Oyigbo.
Hypocritical losers
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Tochi3(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
seunmsg:
Funny enough, he didn’t reference the killings of over 100 Biafran agitators by Peter Obi in Awkuzu. He didn’t ask the journalist to go and verify from the local community how over 100 bodies of Biafra agitators floated for days on the Ezu river. Hypocrite!
zombie, you are really in pains.

Who do you dis thing? Kanu abi Igboho

2 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by LamidiCownu: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:

You are a sodomized and delinquent miscreant. Who told you to canvass sympathy for those killed at Obigbo?? You dey ment ni

See the way you jumped in foolishly without comprehension and exposed your useless oluwole reasoning. The fact that your people were killed in the dirty ibadan and you misfits that are certified cowards kept mute shows that the Foolishness of Afonja runs in your generational lineage.

No matter how you want to manipulate facts ..an Afonja slave irritant will always lick the ballz of his Northern Masters. Abi, dem born you well to activate sallah matters if the USELESS sultan no tell una??

You are a certified slave and it's best you SHUT up and respect people that hate being slaves and foolish ones like you Afonja Pigs!

See this poorly lettered onitsha headbridge tout .
Your epileptic rants would never substitute for the fact. Who is the slave if not your osu tribe who has been pushed to the dregs and currently dragging limelight with some obscure minority teibes grin grin
You osu pigs from the gully land are massacred daily by your Ikwerre superiors but you think whatever happens in far away Lekki is your headache.

When will you open threads to discuss the Oyigbo massacre perpetrated by the wicked Wike ?

When will you losers talk about how over 100 flat.. heads were dumped in some shallow river by the effeminate Peter Obi ??

I ask again for the umpteenth time , What is the worth of the life of the average Osu pigdiot
NOTHING !!

PS : When you are done convulsing , come to my land to slave for me and my unborn generation with your gala and lacasera hawking grin grin

Osu yeebowls the ultimate Nigerian slaves
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Not all but some of them are also a problem to those Ooduwas! Who desire a nation of their own..

That connection to the caliphate,(via muric), is a problem to Yoruba liberation struggle..they have to find a way to deal with it!

There are Yorubas and there are Afonjas. You just have to know the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
LAMENTATIONS of an Apex zombie with kindergarten reasoning. Why not use your shallow and pathetic stupidity and face the fact that IGBO from now on will not broker foolishness that you miscreants throw about?..

It's this foolishness that was exhibited by your egbon the FAT TOAD in TVC that feels he knows it all and the skunk was messed up by Abaribe to the admiration of many.

You talk Peter Obi and TINUBU in the same sentence...what an insult.

TINUBU that is a certified drug dealing vagrant and a paedophile that has 16 different birthdays?

TINUBU that is known to be the killer of FUNSHO WILLIAMS?

TINUBU THAT USES PEOPLE FOR RITUALS?

TINUBU THAT WENT TO BUILD A HOUSE FOR HIS MASTERS UP NORTH..BUT LEFT SLAVES LIKE YOU IN THE GHETTO??

TINUBU..THAT CAMPAIGNED FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS PLACED HIM UNDER THE BUS as a foolish slave that he is
!

PETER OBI ..IS AN OPPOSITION POLITICAL JUGGERNAUT THAT EVEN WITH THE VINDICTIVE WAYS OF THIS REGIME ...HE WALKS AND TRAVELS FREELY...ZOMBIE CAN YOU BEAT THAT

TINUBU is a hero to Bigoted,foolish and docile miscreants like you who can't see beyond their noses.

It's best you keep licking his ballz it's a perfect fit for your smelly mouth...Pathetic zombies like you bore me ...Fade comot for hia make i see road....spits!!

seunmsg:

2 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
E Pain this Afonja Gutter crossing dweller wella.

Who asked you for advice on how to deal with internal issues that don't kwancern dilapidated and brain dead Afonja miscreant dinosaurs like you.??

Is WIKE your Governor?? ....I thought you enjoyed the killings why are you now fighting for people you hate?? Are you now growing MAD?? Have you lost the plot?

You open your gbegiri stained mouth that is factory fitted for TINUBUs ballz to rant up and down without any meaningful contribution but basless stupidity. Should I care for your foolishness??

Guy you and the other miscreant should bring it on....its easy to set you Goats on your path to perdition because you are generationally wired to be slaves and envious foolish vigrants.

I dey kampke for una....TINUBU is the killer of FUNSHO WILLIAMS and has used your useless destiny on the altar of sango ...spits!!

LamidiCownu:

See this poorly lettered onitsha headbridge tout .
Your epileptic rants would never substitute for the fact. Who is the slave if not your osu tribe who has been pushed to the dregs and currently dragging limelight with some obscure minority teibes grin grin
You osu pigs from the gully land are massacred daily by your Ikwerre superiors but you think whatever happens in far away Lekki is your headache.

When will you open threads to discuss the Oyigbo massacre perpetrated by the wicked Wike ?

When will you losers talk about how over 100 flat.. heads were dumped in some shallow river by the effeminate Peter Obi ??

I ask again for the umpteenth time , What is the worth of the life of the average Osu pigdiot
NOTHING !!

PS : When you are done convulsing , come to my land to slave for me and my unborn generation with your gala and lacasera hawking grin grin

Osu yeebowls the ultimate Nigerian slaves

3 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
seunmsg:

And what’s wrong with hating Peter Obi? Is he not a rogue and a murderer? Did he not murder over 100 Biafran agitators in Akwuzu? Did he not throw the bodies of over 100 Biafran agitators into the Ezu river?

Brethren, comrades, behold an Afonja! Know this and know peace!

4 Likes

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by seunmsg(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
esnbrutality:
LAMENTATIONS of an Apex zombie with kindergarten reasoning. Why not use your shallow and pathetic stupidity and face the fact that IGBO from now on will not broker foolishness that you miscreants throw about?..

It's this foolishness that was exhibited by your egbon the FAT TOAD in TVC that feels he knows it all and the skunk was messed up by Abaribe to the admiration of many.

You talk Peter Obi and TINUBU in the same sentence...what an insult.

TINUBU that is a certified drug dealing vagrant and a paedophile that has 16 different birthdays?

TINUBU that is known to be the killer of FUNSHO WILLIAMS?

TINUBU THAT USES PEOPLE FOR RITUALS?

TINUBU THAT WENT TO BUILD A HOUSE FOR HIS MASTERS UP NORTH..BUT LEFT SLAVES LIKE YOU IN THE GHETTO??

TINUBU..THAT CAMPAIGNED FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT HAS PLACED HIM UNDER THE BUS as a foolish slave that he is
!

PETER OBI ..IS AN OPPOSITION POLITICAL JUGGERNAUT THAT EVEN WITH THE VINDICTIVE WAYS OF THIS REGIME ...HE WALKS AND TRAVELS FREELY...ZOMBIE CAN YOU BEAT THAT

TINUBU is a hero to Bigoted,foolish and docile miscreants like you who can't see beyond their noses.

It's best you keep licking his ballz it's a perfect fit for your smelly mouth...Pathetic zombies like you bore me ...Fade comot for hia make i see road....spits!!

There is no point exchanging insults with an irrelevant empty chest beater. You’re too insignificant in the scheme of things.

Peter Obi the corrupt rogue who stole Anambra blind and murdered over 100 Igbo youths simply for agitating for Biafra is who I’m interested in. This is payback time for him. The blood of the innocent souls he killed are weeping for justice and they must get justice.

The corrupt, callous, evil, wicked and blood sucking Peter will be made to pay for crimes. He will be tried and hanged like the common criminal that he is. We will never compensate his criminality by putting him in Aso Rock as president or Vice President. Not on the blood of the Ezu river victims.

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Olabestonic001(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Here is simon ekpa's reply

Off-point...

He did not address the question he was asked but rather genuflecting, distracting, and seeking cheap opportunity on BBC.

Are these guys serious at all?
Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by esnbrutality: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
The skunk that celebrated a hospital built by a sub-local Government.....and ridiculed IGBO people on this forum with that.

But I busted him and showed him the Hospital Built by an Individual in his Village in Anambra and the zombie ran away like a known coward This issue with these ZOMBIES is that they can't take what they dish out regularly and I take no prisoners most especially paid to be foolish ZOMBIES

OdumegwuOjukwu:

Brethren, comrades, behold an Afonja! Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: Must See; Simon Ekpa's Savage Reply To BBC Journalist on Obigbo massacre.(pics) by Captain8(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
oluztx:

SE and SS, your real enemy is afonjas. these people are worst than satan.
shut up... ibos are our enemy not good yorubas..... yoruba has never gave us problem...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shot By Terrorists Who Attacked Abuja-kaduna Train Dies(photos) / Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 / Is Tompolo Alias Governor Bigger Than Nigeria? Mr President + Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.