Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. (52337 Views)

Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video) / Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Sambisa Forest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Goalnaldo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Brightgol:
grin

I can't imagine myself eating this meat and be able to sleep at night
I thought the same but the day I ate it, I had the nicest sleep of my life grin there's no feeling like killing and eating what gives you fear. As far as it's edible grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by 2000yearsago: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

The pepper soup is very delicious and the meat tastes like fish.

CONFIRMED !!!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by 2000yearsago: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dre183:

Or idemili north?

Una dey miss !!!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by ikorodureporta: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin
Una go initiate some of us into this thing
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by harmony75: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Omg let the snake land naw �� so fast into the cooking pot! Enjoy jare �
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lewisalexander:

I had the same thought until my wife killed a snake in front of me. I believe she knew I'm afraid of snakes. The experience was not horrible as I thought.
Oga your wife killed a snake in front of you, and you're happy angry
Lewisalexander:

I had the same thought until my wife killed a snake in front of me. I believe she knew I'm afraid of snakes. The experience was not horrible as I thought.
Oga your wife killed a snake in front of you, and you're happy
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thylord:
One fun fact about my person.

I have eaten one big snake before when I was serving in ogoja,cross river state.only me chop one full snake finish.

and the venom wey go full your bloodstream now go high. You can't fight someone and bite him in defence, that person don collect snake venom be that.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by DAMN99: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Jesus Christ!!
See innards shocked

I support killing snakes but why eat it? Too many hungry people in this country.
No be hungry na longer throat grin
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Olly242(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
You just killed a demon
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by goodychet: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Python
Heymus:
It's a very big snake indeed, peppersoup is ready.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by pek(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wantedmiller:

Which one is innards?
The time you used in typing would have been the time you would have checked the meaning.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Sprumbaba: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
SWDude:
Pythons have suffered so much in Nigeria recently. Nigerians, pity them, they are not the cause of the hunger in the land.

The government is paying people in Florida to kill Python. We just need some visas for our Nigerian Brethren.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by dmbb: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Today is lalasticlala's birthday pls come and celebrate with him
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Issynoni: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Omo see meat salah meat still dey pot oo
Cheers to you bro at least you don see meat chop
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by PrideofLincoln2: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Jesus Christ!!
See innards shocked

I support killing snakes but why eat it? Too many hungry people in this country.
You wonder why our people are dying like mosquitoes eating everything that moves. Is hunger that bad in Nigeria.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Lastmankc(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
You people we eat all the ancestors one day
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Patoski7(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Testate:

Don't be quick to jump into conclusion. Some eat it because it's highly delicious and it tastes fish-like. Lalasticlala can testify to that cheesy.

Besides, you are there complaining about people that eat snake, those that eat scorpion nko. You never see anything.
Even people dey chop monkey how much more
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Grandmeister(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Una go finish all the pythons for this country.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by staphcures: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
compton11:
Lalasticlala they have killed one of your children ooooooooo gringrin
. Why such statement !
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by PurestBoy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
vincentjk:
I long for the day I'll taste snake meat again.

I eat anything, I can travel to any country or village on earth and eat their local delicacy or meat long as it's edible. My family have been complaining but I'm not seeing it as a problem.

Who else is with me on this?

Not only you oo, except dog there's hardly anything I cannot eat oo, my wife calls me Glutton
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by papamondico: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hw can a right thinking person says he enjoy eating snake. Moreover, is only men I see eating snake I 've not seen women eating snake. Dose it mean dat d men are more hungry than d women? Food for taught
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Jesus Christ!!
See innards shocked

Why do you eat chicken? Stop attributing the eating of snakes or other bush meat solely to hunger. To many people it is a delicacy preferred to fried Chicken, even sharwama or burgers. The major concern should be on health and hygiene
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by nwoye72: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
God, its a python not a snake. Abomination
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by JonCina(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Heymus:
It's a very big snake indeed, peppersoup is ready.

The snake na mortar?
Why headpan dey carry am?
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by papamondico: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hw can a right thinking person says he enjoy eating snake. Moreover, is only d men I see eating snake I 've not seen women eating snake. Dose it mean dat d men are more hungry than d women? Food for taught
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by onuman: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Jesus Christ!!
See innards shocked

Na python be that ooo.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Iamnick(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Testate:

Don't be quick to jump into conclusion. Some eat it because it's highly delicious and it tastes fish-like. Lalasticlala can testify to that cheesy.

Brother you need jesus oo oo who d eat scorpion
grin grin

Besides, you are there complaining about people that eat snake, those that eat scorpion nko. You never see anything.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by compton11(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
staphcures:
. Why such statement !
cos he likes snakes and they are his children gringrin
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by praiseneo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
BuyAndSellStuff:
Jesus Christ!!
See innards shocked

so them sign am under constitution say na goat ram and cow humans go de chop ba?

If you eat other meats asides these set you de hungry be that. You and the 30 something people wey like your comment de fear me
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by SWDude: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Sprumbaba:

The government is paying people in Florida to kill Python. We just need some visas for our Nigerian Brethren.

Really? They won't have to pay US citizens anymore if they give some Nigerians visa. They will kill all the pythons in the US if they want.
Re: See The Big Snake Kill On My Site. by Emma1Oj(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Brightgol:
grin

I can't imagine myself eating this meat and be able to sleep at night
how sure that u haven't eaten plenty of it before?? All those mama-put, road side canteen .. do you kn the type of meat they served you with??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don’t Push Herdsmen Into Bloodletting In Igboland - Miyetti Allah / Yabatech Graduate Who Sleeps On Roads In Lagos (Photos) / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.