Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges (9416 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / ‘Sick’ Fayose Re-arraigned, Granted Leave To Travel Abroad For Treatment / Osun: Senator Adeleke Arraigned, Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by AnonPoet: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Justice Halilu Yusuf of Federal Capital Territory high court sitting in Maitama Abuja on Thursday, granted  bail to Miss Chinyere Amuchienwa Igwegbe, the estranged associate of Former Governor of Imo state, Ikedi Ohakim. 

The Police is prosecuting Amuchienwa for providing false information in a petition she wrote against Dr Ohakim. 

In a petition to the IGP, Mrs Igwegbe had accused Ohakim of conspiracy, criminal intimidation, defamation of character, attempted kidnapping and threat to life as well as accepting payment of a sum of N500M for the purchase of a land in Lagos but failed to provide any single evidence to back up her claims. 

Police however claimed that these allegations were not proven and aimed at blackmailling her victims-Ohakim and one Chinedu Okpareke. 

In a 4-count criminal charge against the defendant, the Police is accusing the defendant of furnishing it with false information and for displaying obscene materials.

The defendant who pleaded  not guilty to the charges said she was brought to Court from Police custody. 

Ruling on her bail application moved by her lawyer, Ifeanyi Nweze the court granted Mrs Igwegbe's bail application, with the condition of presenting two sureties who must be residents of Abuja with valid means of livelihood. 

The defendant is also to deposit her travel documents with the court and must not travel out without the court's approval. 

The matter has been adjourned to 28th October 2021 for commencement of trial.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/22/n500m-land-abuja-woman-igwegbe-arraigned-over-alleged-blackmail-of-ex-imo-gov-ohakim/

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by RuddyFusion(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
She looks SICK

23 Likes

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by blinking001(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Orisirisi something grin, people from that part of Nigeria are terrible criminals. Its their way. Lies and deceit is what they do for a living. Wickedness is in their DNA .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by 27designs: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by smile11s(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Igbos are pioneers. We invent change, process and advance the general thinking and ways of men. Igbos started this whole thing called life. Igbos are underrated today. Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by slawormiir: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by 2goodX: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Akwaibomdude(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is serious
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
angry

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Sonnobax15(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
shocked

Good.... Next time she go only choose to talk wetin she see with her eyes or rather still just mind her business...

False accusation na one of the things wey dey propel and compel people to commit suicide especially when the person wey dey accused fall into depression...

Since I started to mind my business,I don feel am small small for inside my mind say I go live long..

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by chrisanderson99: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
K
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by dontro(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
E no concern me lipsrsealed
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Yankiss(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
The hunter has become the hunted. Police don collect plenty egunje. grin grin

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
monkey business is really going down here
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
AnonPoet:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/22/n500m-land-abuja-woman-igwegbe-arraigned-over-alleged-blackmail-of-ex-imo-gov-ohakim/

she will be use to set a perfect example for others providing false and misleading information
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by BetExpert: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
They should free the woman. Look at how lean and depressed she's looking. They should forgive and let her go, elephant know dey step on ant to prove say him strong.
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by JudasNaCarrot: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
She was running mouth some months ago like someone that has diarrhoea now see your life.

Why not stick to whatever agreement you had with Ohakim rather than lay bogus allegations just to bring him down.

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by bishop4life(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
blinking001:
Orisirisi something grin, people from that part of Nigeria are terrible criminals. Its their way. Lies and deceit is what they do for a living. Wickedness is in their DNA .

Get a life

4 Likes

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by nairavsdollars(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Is this the old woman Ohakim is dating

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by ceejay10(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Amu gini?

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by nextstep(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
blinking001:

Your point would make sense if you could show us a part of Nigeria that is developed like London because people from that side are so good and honest. IF you did, then we could advise others to take lessons. Unfortunately, no such example exists in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by harmony75: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmmmm disgraceful something for formal gov!
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by superCleanworks(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
wonderful
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by harmony75: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hmmmm disgraceful something for formal gov
Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by Caboceer: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bops she done lean grin Ohakim show am pepper. IPO for done straff am sef, as per when morale dey low for inside police cell

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Amuchienwa Arraigned, Granted Bail on False Information Charges by keentola(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
Programming Books

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Attorney-General Assassinated / Nsukka People Are Not Igbos, See Why / IGP Fails To Produce Katsina Whistleblower, Mahdi Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.