Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial (75670 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Niger Republic Ahead Of AU Summit (Photos) / Chukwuemeka Ezeife Arrives Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial, Barred From Entering / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Daboomb: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
WEALTHYMII:

Arewa agenda lies from the pit of hell.
The satanic altars of arewa agenda will fight and destroy liars and thieves that have finished Nigeria.

Dont mind that Arewa F00l, let him continue to spew his gibberish and lies.

Buhari is the Grand Patron of the 4th most deadly terrorist organisation in the world (Myetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen, MACBAN), this is a fact

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Luckysbab: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
UDUJ:

Why is it so difficult for you guys to respond without insults? Is it really this bad in the country that everyone has to be so aggressive? Damn

Is your Buhari not aggressive and vindictive? Or your Attorney general isn't? Maybe the people are a reflection of them.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Luckysbab: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
sirdick17:

They thought everything is about Buhari, just hate Buhari and they will support u no matter how stupid u re......if not hw can explain someone calling his own country zoo

How can someone denigrate his own country's youths outside, calling them lazy?

How can he denigrate his own country men, labelling them the 5% cos they didn't vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Ibkhaleel: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daboomb:

Even a m0r0n knows that Buhari and his Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen have turned Nigeria into a killing zone, the Herdsmen even acknowledge it openly. Even an Interior Minister, Gen. Dambazzau said "Fulani Herdsmen killing will not stop, unless States rescind properly passed Anti-Open Grazing Law".
And the killing of Southerners continue, at the hands of Fulani Herdsmen, which is why the likes of Igboho and Kanu are everyone in Southern Nigeria.
You need to grow a Brain Cell undecided

Uselessness is your trait...yeye hater

Since Nnamdi Kanu enter DSS sanko & Field Marshal Igboho jump window borrow leg run into hiding, how many people fulani herdsmen don kill for South East & South South?
Fulani herdsmen don invade South East & South South, tie them rope for neck & carry dem into slavery since DSS reduce your freedom lions to pussy cats?
You see this mumu & crase competition for this country, we go see which tribe wey go win am!
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Luckysbab: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
UDUJ:

It's really sad the level nairaland has fallen to. People become filled with so much negative emotions easily and this shows in the way they reply innocent posts with insults.

It's the reason why some old timers don't make posts or comment anymore.

It's a pity how some of you rationalize all nonsense and foolishness of the administration.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Daboomb: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Eriokanmi:
what has he done? Buhari knows nothing about his arrest. He doesn't even have the guts to phone benenois president over igboho's case because he messed up big time by closing their source of livelihood for 2 good years.

What are you smoking?

Who is that Rogue called Buratai, who said Igboho must be executed, working for?
Buhari is the Chief terrorist of Nigeria, end of story.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Luckysbab: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Since Nnamdi Kanu enter DSS sanko & Field Marshal Igboho jump window borrow leg run into hiding, how many people fulani herdsmen don kill for South East & South South?
Fulani herdsmen don invade South East & South South, tie them rope for neck & carry dem into slavery since DSS reduce your freedom lions to pussy cats?
You see this mumu & crase competition for this country, we go see which tribe wey go win am!

Buhari's tenure will come to an end. Stop being foolish. Even the world's most historic tyrants later left the scene.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by UDUJ(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Luckysbab:

It's a pity how some of you rationalize all nonsense and foolishness of the administration.

You seem to be taking this personal with the double mentions. We are different beings so you don't expect us to have the same mindset.

As rational beings we should look critically at what one is saying even if the opinions are quite contrary from yours. You might have a point that there's some information we do not know, so also you have to agree as well that you are not privy to all information. Cheers.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Daboomb: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

The idi0cy of you these Fulani Terrorists is beyond Redemption!
All your strategy is widely understood by other tribes, l can assure you that you will fail and be disgraced out of Nigeria to the forest of Fulata Jalon where you all came from.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by owukpa(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Boudiccao: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Blabbermouth:
In the long run, it turns out those who had their people's best interest in mind are actually the unwise ones.

When Kanu was caught and brought to Nigeria, I expected a mad uproar and near-violent response from the whole of South east. What did we get? Some online warriors doing some useless eye service about how he deserves a fair trial on the media.

I said to myself "maybe the igbos are not as headstrong as they claim".

Igboho house was invaded, I expected the whole of South West to turn the whole country on heat until the presidency is forced to throttle down on trying anything that can cause harm to Igboho.

What did we get? The ones saying "we dey your back, ride on" have changed the tune to "God will judge buhari".

Igboho was caught, I said "okay, this might just be the push we've been waiting for" , for where? Everywhere was as calm as Iceland.

The most foolish thing you can be now in Nigeria is a freedom fighter. Those you are fighting freedom for love their chains. It's like a BDSM romance, both parties enjoy it.

Until that day comes when you can no longer adjust or cope, when you tell your son "Sort yourself out, make I sort myself out", there should be no agitation about any secession.

You and I know that Igbos are headstrong however you don't understand the game Buhari played on Igbos.

Before kidnapping Kanu, he saw the opportunity to invade and suppress the East and he made good use of that opportunity. Do you know the number of innocent Igbos that were killed in the recent military incursion in the East?

Now people are more afraid for their lives more than anything else so it would be insensitive to expect an uproar in the East for now however Igbos in other countries have been protesting so readjust that your opinion about Igbos.

Igbos will always be headstrong, they live to fight another day. Don't juxtapose the Igbos and Yorubas, one is making attempts to oppose tyranny, the other is still romancing their oppressors and would rather attack the Igbos.
The fact is that If we had another Igbo like group in Southern Nigeria, disintegration would have long happened.

For the Yorubas, a lot of them are not sure of what they want. They are more invested in taunting and mocking Kanu and Igbos on nairaland.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Ibkhaleel: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Daboomb:

The idi0cy of you these Fulani Terrorists is beyond Redemption!
All your strategy is widely understood by other tribes, l can assure you that you will fail and be disgraced out of Nigeria to the forest of Fulata Jalon where you all came from.

Collective idiocy is what is worrying you shameless southerners who lack common sense..

Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Blackdisciple(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
What trial are they talking of sef...
See Benin Republic ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Luckysbab: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
UDUJ:

You seem to be taking this personal with the double mentions. We are different beings so you don't expect us to have the same mindset.

As rational beings we should look critically at what one is saying even if the opinions are quite contrary from yours. You might have a point that there's some information we do not know, so also you have to agree as well that you are not privy to all information. Cheers.

Of course. You're right.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Blabbermouth: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
onedayatime:

You too, stop being an online warrior and do the needful. Lead and let others follow you. At least, Igboho and MNK weren't doing theirs online alone but also offline
Yes boss, so I can be caught in Togo and forced to eat Kuje beans for the rest of my life.
That's the fate that's about to befall those who've tried leading. That's why I'm saying freedom fighters should rest for now, they don't have any followers yet.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Blabbermouth: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
onedayatime:

If you know you can't lead and let us follow, then, shut up and don't talk
Smile. You have two fearless guys (Kanu and Igboho) that took the leadership mantle, all you did was online followership.
If I try the same, na for Togo Dem go bundle me drop me for Kuje here.

All I'm saying is we don't need secessionist or any freedom fighter for now, we still enjoying our romance with our government, and the suffering hasn't gotten to its limit.

That day when we don't need any leader, when we are all individually agitators by virtue of the extent of the suffering, only then will I march anywhere to demand restructure, revolution or secession. Until then, let's enjoy our one Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by onedayatime(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Smile. You have two fearless guys (Kanu and Igboho) that took the leadership mantle, all you did was online followership.
If I try the same, na for Togo Dem go bundle me drop me for Kuje here.

All I'm saying is we don't need secessionist or any freedom fighter for now, we still enjoying our romance with our government, and the suffering hasn't gotten to its limit.

That day when we don't need any leader, when we are all individually agitators by virtue of the extent of the suffering, only then will I march anywhere to demand restructure, revolution or secession. Until then, let's enjoy our one Nigeria.
Fearless? Who are the fearless leaders? MNK and Igboho are fearless? Fearless my foot. They are fearless? Yet they ran away when the heat was warm (not hot) and you are there calling those ones fearless. Fearless my foot once again.

About being their followers, who told you I follow them? Online or offline, who. I don't follow political fighters.

Now about you, this shows that you are a coward just forming brave online.

Kettle calling the pot black bas if you will do better than PMB
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by JoeEeL(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
EasyForexAcadem:
and on who's lip will your own name be on when you passed on huh

The marks they have laid down are extraordinary.

I dont think I will ever be fit to carry their shoes.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Blabbermouth: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2021
onedayatime:

Fearless? Who are the fearless leaders? MNK and Igboho are fearless? Fearless my foot. They are fearless? Yet they ran away when the heat was warm (not hot) and you are there calling those ones fearless. Fearless my foot once again.

About being their followers, who told you I follow them? Online or offline, who. I don't follow political fighters.

Now about you, this shows that you are a coward just forming brave online.

Kettle calling the pot black bas if you will do better than PMB
You don't get it, do you? Why do you think those guys ran?
The people were supposed to be their shield! The poeple are the only power they have against the government.
Government cracked down on Igboho and his aides were taken, if the people who who were behind him stood still, he wouldn't have to run. You and I know what happened, the whole country was still calm as though nothing had happened. He realized he actually doesn't have the power of the poeple, he has no shield against the government, he had no choice but to run.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by ReppingNaija: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Idiko1: 2:47am On Jul 23, 2021
It is certain some dirty-mouthed goons in Nigeria will do anything to close the new avenue for self-determination opened by the two young men in Kanu and Igboho. It is unfortunate most Nigerians have not sniffed the aroma of freedom. In every aspect of mankind, Nigeria can be described as rubbish.
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by onedayatime(m): 6:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Blabbermouth:

You don't get it, do you? Why do you think those guys ran?
The people were supposed to be their shield! The poeple are the only power they have against the government.
Government cracked down on Igboho and his aides were taken, if the people who who were behind him stood still, he wouldn't have to run. You and I know what happened, the whole country was still calm as though nothing had happened. He realized he actually doesn't have the power of the poeple, he has no shield against the government, he had no choice but to run.

He had no choice but to run? Look, this country has seen great great men who stood by their philosophy and I don't think you ever heard of this in the history that FELA ANIKULAPO ran away(even during the military era) or GANI FAWEHINMI or TAI SOLARIN or BEKO RANSOMEKUTI etc. They are freedom fighters with no political motivation.

The above mentioned people all knew the consequences of their actions, knew what it might led to, knew they might be killed but careless about it.

These people lived and died for what they believed in (if you believed in something, you are ready to live and die for).

Ready to live and die for JESUS CHRIST (that is my believe)
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Blabbermouth: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2021
onedayatime:

He had no choice but to run? Look, this country has seen great great men who stood by their philosophy and I don't think you ever heard of this in the history that FELA ANIKULAPO ran away(even during the military era) or GANI FAWEHINMI or TAI SOLARIN or BEKO RANSOMEKUTI etc. They are freedom fighters with no political motivation.

The above mentioned people all knew the consequences of their actions, knew what it might led to, knew they might be killed but careless about it.
These people lived and died for what they believed in (if you believed in something, you are ready to live and die for).

Ready to live and die for JESUS CHRIST (that is my believe)
All those you mentioned changed nothing about Nigeria till their time was up. How many of them was publicly declared wanted?
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by onedayatime(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Blabbermouth:

All those you mentioned changed nothing about Nigeria till their time was up. How many of them was publicly declared wanted?

1. At least, they ain't coward and they lived and died for what they believed. Period

2. They ain't political fighters but want the betterment of the country.

If PDP had won the last election, Igboho who is a bonafide and verified PDP member won't be agitating for his unrealistic Oduduwa Republic and so also MNK(who always call GEJ's wife Aunty
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by Blabbermouth: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2021
onedayatime:

1. At least, they ain't coward and they lived and died for what they believed. Period

2. They ain't political fighters but want the betterment of the country.

If PDP had won the last election, Igboho who is a bonafide and verified PDP member won't be agitating for his unrealistic Oduduwa Republic and so also MNK(who always call GEJ's wife Aunty
I can say the same about you. Before you met your savior, you were totally warped in sin. Thus, I don't think you have actually been saved.

That's the same way you are viewing both Igboho and Kanu. Aside from calling GEJ's wife Aunty, Kanu some years back strongly believed and agitated for one Nigeria. If there were no fulain brouhaha, you still wouldn't have heard about Igboho whether or not he is a PDP member.

It's not a sin for a man's conviction to change
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by onedayatime(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Blabbermouth:

I can say the same about you. Before you met your savior, you were totally warped in sin. Thus, I don't think you have actually been saved.
You words contradict each other. When someone meet Jesus Christ, that person is automatically saved. So, it is not possible to have truly seen Jesus and still live in sin.

Blabbermouth:

That's the same way you are viewing both Igboho and Kanu. Aside from calling GEJ's wife Aunty, Kanu some years back strongly believed and agitated for one Nigeria. If there were no fulain brouhaha, you still wouldn't have heard about Igboho whether or not he is a PDP member.
It's not a sin for a man's conviction to change
Why was Kanu years back strongly believed and agitated for one Nigeria? Was it not because PDP was in power then? Why changed all of a sudden when APC took over? This also applied to Igboho.

More on Igboho, fighting against Fulani herdsmen is different from calling for secession...
Re: Sunday Igboho Arrives Court In Benin Republic Ahead Of Trial by olaeffect(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Luckysbab:

That guy is shallow minded and saying rubbish

You that you are deep minded and making sense, where is your current location/akant balance grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Chairs Destroyed As Portable Gets Into A Fight During Show In Ogun State / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.