Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Igbo Girls . - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Girls . (11770 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Guys Mostly Marry Igbo Girls Than Vice Versa? / Why Do Yoruba Guys Marry Igbo Girls? / Why Do Igbo Girls Use Paper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls . by AndreUweh(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2009
POSTER
This explains why Yoruba and Hausa men are marrying Igbo women 24/7.
Re: Igbo Girls . by Dubstic: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
Guy,na im be say u go find one wey get all dis qualities.d ones wey i dey see too like money.
Re: Igbo Girls . by Em2va: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2010
Chi! hapu ndi no na ebe a
ha na eme ka ndi ara,
Anyi mara mma gbwam!
Re: Igbo Girls . by EzeCanada: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
poster is 100% correct, however, with the fear of God other ethnic babes can equal these attributes or even do better.

Here is one secret, The Igbo woman is her husband’s greatest asset

Most successful Nigerian Politicians and Business men have their Ibo wives to thank,

During the slave trade days  Igbo women are highly sought after by slave masters,  So figure it out yourselves.
Re: Igbo Girls . by THEAMAKA(f): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2010
we are wonderful and BEAUTIFUL women. yes we are. cool
Re: Igbo Girls . by Dubstic: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2010
Igbo girls dat love money more ar anambra,imo and som parts of abia.enugu and ebonyi ar beta.i hav dated uncountable girls from diz areas.imo luv too much sex and too much money especialy "ALA OWERE BABES".anambra is too much money moderate sex.umuahia luvs sex and not too much money.
Re: Igbo Girls . by THEAMAKA(f): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2010
igbo girls love money blah blah blah, i think it's culture that's to blame.
everything really revolves around financially stability, you can't blame them.
Re: Igbo Girls . by abadaba(m): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
Dubstic:

Igbo girls dat love money more ar anambra,imo and som parts of abia.enugu and ebonyi ar beta.i hav dated uncountable girls from diz areas.imo luv too much sex and too much money especialy "ALA OWERE BABES".anambra is too much money moderate sex.umuahia luvs sex and not too much money.
Stop your silly behaviour here. Do Igbo women go about begging for sex?. What is all this nonsense about love for sex and so on. On top of that you are stigmatising a particular Igbo group. For the sake of your mother, respect Igbo women and women in general.
Re: Igbo Girls . by africhika(f): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2010
@ THE AMAKA, the profile pic--- i've seen it everywhere, including BBC website grin
Re: Igbo Girls . by THEAMAKA(f): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2010
africhika:

@ THE AMAKA, the profile pic--- i've seen it everywhere, including BBC website grin
DUH!!! lol
it's just a, what do you call it, inspiration.
i've seen these pics everywhere on the forum as well.
i just kinda call it my wish or what i want for me. something as beautiful as that.
i think you can get it now.
i don't expect anyone to believe its me. lol you can even see the website thing on the pic.
Re: Igbo Girls . by Tcharged: 9:07am On Jan 24, 2010
@Amaka
May your wishes come true.

@topic
Igbo girls are great to date and marry. Most are highly ambitious and can inspire a man to great heights. I have one besides me and the decision to date her is the best I have ever made.
Re: Igbo Girls . by africhika(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
^^ awwwww. (sigh)
Re: Igbo Girls . by alchemist(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
chichi81:
Igbo girls rule.
1)They make a good wife
2)they cook the best.
3)they are sexy and naturally pretty.
4)they have class.
5)they don,t settle for less.
6)smart.
7)strong and hardworking
coolcarring.
9) they are very supportive
10)well behave. cheesy
I agree with you 100percent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Esan In The House? / How Often Do You Mix English With Your Native Language While Talking? / What Is Wrong In Being Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.