Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) (4337 Views)

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Jameskyrian(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
*Obi Cubana and wife jet out to Maldives*

��️��✈️✈️✈️✈️�

See details below
� � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/obi-cubana-and-wife-jet-to-maldives-pictures/

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
That's how we with money do things.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Fahdiga(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
Obi is thrusting himself into the limelight the more but can he handle the side effects of it when the time comes

13 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Omo.. cameraman no gree wait make I climb the step before him snap..

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lord give me my own Cabana very soon.

Nice.
Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
CharisEleos:
Lord give me my own Cabana very soon.

Nice.
Your cubana is there but you're not seeing him.. instead pray for God to open your eyes..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by PAWG(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
This guy dey pepper dem o
Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Halle000: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Life of a winner.... Oba Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSt5SkvZ5w

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by siofra(f): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Obi is thrusting himself into the limelight the more but can he handle the side effects of it when the time comes

Ehm... Which side effect?
Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Walkee: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
why? It's his business naa I guess
Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Onyi22(f): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2021
The dream of every lady is to marry a rich man

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Gadafii: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Onyi22:
she didn't marry him when he was rich, they started from a single room apartment,toiled with him, was patient with him cos she saw prospect, but you on the other can't build wealth with your man, you want him ready made, you want to reap where u didn't sow

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Onyi22(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
Gadafii:
she didn't marry him when he was rich, they started from a single room apartment,toiled with him, was patient with him cos she saw prospect, but you on the other can't build wealth with your man, you want him ready made, you want to reap where u didn't sow
O boy shut up and stop saying what you only read on social media

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by Greystone: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2021
Onyi22:

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Wife Jet To Maldives (pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy shut up and stop saying what you only read on social media
Get a life

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet Ex U.S Army Officer, Divorcee, American Actor, Pere, & His Life B4 / One In A Million Chance To Shag The Celebrity Of Your Dreams! / Nollywood Seeks Relevance In Nigeria Politics: Endorses Soludo's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.