Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares (6575 Views)

Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Covid-19:scientists Had To Bring The Temperature To Boiling Point To Kill Virus / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by SeeThisLoser: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Jostoman: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Israe should please face the people that offended them o because we in southern part of Nigeria are not happy with the arrest of your people o.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Mangekyo: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fake news

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Mangekyo: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jostoman:
Israe should please face the people that offended them o because we in southern part of the Nigeria are not happy with the arrest of your people o.

Very true

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
What is the content of the video please?
Couldn't watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Madmohamed1: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEh7KoOX5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP00pyVL_js
if Israel want I will give them any information I have about Nigeria arm forces

13 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by triple996(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin thread for fools
While Northerners are busy planning ahead igbos are here deceiving themselves with noncense just to temporarily smooth their ego

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by iSlayer: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
undecided
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by AntiBMC(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bubu have 6 tucano fighter jets and an army that shoots at anything that moves without caring whether they are civilians or swaying trees.

So Israel gat nothing on UAR.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by skywalker240(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
How true is this
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Mangekyo: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Madmohamed1:
if Israel want I will give them eny information I have about Nigeria arm forces

We will give them our full support too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ipob and eternal foolishness

zuzuwenu
preparation indeed

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Clevite(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
This OP is a joker!
You think the world is still at a primitive stage when a sovereign country will just rise up an carry out a military attack on another sovereign country on an issue without employing a diplomatic approach?

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by FreeIgbos: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jostoman:
Israe should please face the people that offended them o because we in southern part of the Nigeria are not happy with the arrest of your people o.

Increase the volume please. They need to know who to attack undecided

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nigeria is not a country for isreal to prepare for. Ask idi Amin and entebee in Uganda in 1976. Uganda had one of d best forces on earth after the west and Russia then under idi Amin , How isreal mosaad commandoes flew along the stretch of Eastern parts of Africa close to the ground,,, about 100mtrs from ground, cos taking the short normal route through Egypt/lybia/Sudan, they would have been noticed by these rivals, and Uganda would have been informed by them, they entered Africa through zimbabwe and then flew up again to Uganda/entebee, landed unoticed at d airport, dealt both Palestinian terrorists and uganda forces at the entebee airport and freed their citizens. Comparing Nigeria to isreal is same as comparing Keke to luxurious bus. Any person who verifies how isreal finished Palestinian terrorists/Ugandan forces in enteebe will beg to join isreali sayeret matkal/mossad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by AntiBMC(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
While Northerners are busy planning ahead igbos are here deceiving themselves with noncense just to temporarily smooth their ego

And you are here commenting, what does that make you? Abeg go nd sit down.

15 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by carbonado(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jostoman:
... Lmao... They shoukd go straight to abuja..

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Madmohamed1:
This guy is serious about this, second time, I'm seeing this comment of yours.
Please do.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
triple996:
Of which, you are one.
My fellow fool undecided

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Jerryherd: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Isreal won't even attempt it.. 2million vs 200 million
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Rugaria: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Isreal doesn't need to intervene. They should just support ipob with some serious military coordinates to finish Nigerias ragtag army.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by yommyoke: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
see as I sit and watch. This is funny, wetin concern isreal in this, make Bubu tell isreal to face their own problems, naso naija always calling on international communities to intervene in their internal stuffs, instead of mobilizing themselves.
in case you don't know, naija matter don dey tire the world, one time like this, Dem go just arrange guns for all of us, oya wipe yourselves out and let us hear word
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Hyperchi(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2021
Jerryherd:
Isreal won't even attempt it.. 2million vs 200 million

OK na u tink say na number, go ask the Arab nation what happen with there number. DAT means say all the kangaroos in Australia fit invade Uruguay
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2021
Madmohamed1:

Watch the tip of your tongue

Na express be this o

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Tulsaguy: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2021
They should just target the dullard only.
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by houseontherock: 6:11am On Jul 23, 2021
Which "military prepares"? grin
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2021
triple996:

With placard with inscription "You feeds us"
Re: Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares by Meshina(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.

(1) (2)

Aso Rock Needs Cleansing –pastor Nuhu Kure / Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10 / Just Saw This Pic And I Was Moved To Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.