Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Refusal Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refusal Issue (899 Views)

UK Visa Refusal Letter / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusal Issue by baykeylala1008: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello guys please I need a very big help and advice on my application.
I submitted a traveling documents around Nov 2020, through an agent (in UK) to UK embassy at etibet house. I've no access to d document (phone number and email) but at the end of the application my passport was returned without refusal letter and d agent said he didn't receive any email from UKVI, that he has sent them a mail and that they didn't reply he till now, and I'm about to process another application tru my brother now, which they will ask me to fill d reason for my refusal. Please gurus what can I do before it's too late cus the new application is like 30% done just that I've not put forward the application at d embassy.....plz plz and plz help me.....
Re: Refusal Issue by BlackSan: 4:37am On Jul 24, 2021
baykeylala1008:
I submitted a traveling documents around Nov 2020, through an agent (in UK) to UK embassy at etibet house. I've no access to d document (phone number and email) but at the end of the application my passport was returned without refusal letter and d agent said he didn't receive any email from UKVI, that he has sent them a mail and that they didn't reply he till now, and I'm about to process another application tru my brother now, which they will ask me to fill d reason for my refusal. Please gurus what can I do before it's too late cus the new application is like 30% done just that I've not put forward the application at d embassy.....plz plz and plz help me.....

First, Are you going there as a student, vacation or for a job?
Secondly, do you intend to use an agent for the second time?

Honestly using an agent is both time and resources waste. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not insinuating anything but I believe you can do most of the things you pay agents to do for you.

Justwise
Please help him
Re: Refusal Issue by FiverrTutor(m): 6:32am On Jul 24, 2021
baykeylala1008:

Are you even sure that your scam agent submitted your documents? Because from what you wrote up there he did not. You guys hardly take advise! Must you use an agent Can't you do it yourself? That is why these agents will continue scamming gullible people like you.
Re: Refusal Issue by baykeylala1008: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Hey bro, it's not like that.....I paid him nd he asked his brother to meet me at etibet house to give me d document which I went to submit myself...plz I'm just confused as I was not issue any letter when u went to collect my passport n he said no email.....
FiverrTutor:

Are you even sure that your scam agent submitted your documents? Because from what you wrote up there he did not. You guys hardly take advise! Must you use an agent Can't you do it yourself? That is why these agents will continue scamming gullible people like you.
Re: Refusal Issue by baykeylala1008: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2021
Hey bro, it's not like that.....I paid him from naija here nd he asked his brother to meet me at etibet house to give me d document which I went to submit myself...plz I'm just confused as I was not issue any letter when u went to collect my passport n he said no email.....but d issue now is I'm doing another one by my brother not an agent this time....and I know they will ask me why I was refused or rejected in my first application....
Re: Refusal Issue by baykeylala1008: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2021
Hell no bro, I can't use agent anymore. ....this time around I'm doing it by myself and my bro in UK.....he was d one that helped my wife to apply for school n she was given admission, so she filled she has husband n kids...... I'm just confused cus they will ask me if I was refused n why? What will I input as I was not given refusal letter and d agent said no email......
BlackSan:

First, Are you going there as a student, vacation or for a job?
Secondly, do you intend to use an agent for the second time?

Honestly using an agent is both time and resources waste. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not insinuating anything but I believe you can do most of the things you pay agents to do for you.

Justwise
Please help him
Re: Refusal Issue by BlackSan: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2021
baykeylala1008:
Hell no bro, I can't use agent anymore. ....this time around I'm doing it by myself and my bro in UK.....he was d one that helped my wife to apply for school n she was given admission, so she filled she has husband n kids...... I'm just confused cus they will ask me if I was refused n why? What will I input as I was not given refusal letter and d agent said no email......

This is just my opinion but I feel you were played by the agent.

I feel you should have at least been given a reason for the denial of your Visa.
Re: Refusal Issue by baykeylala1008: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2021
In fact bro I just don't understand at all........ that's my fear cus no reason was given.
I suspected the bastard agent wanted me to come back so he didn't want to disclose d reason....but my fear is hopefully it's not a ban....
BlackSan:

This is just my opinion but I feel you were played by the agent.

I feel you should have at least been given a reason for the denial of your Visa.
Re: Refusal Issue by BlackSan: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
baykeylala1008:
In fact bro I just don't understand at all........ that's my fear cus no reason was given.
I suspected the bastard agent wanted me to come back so he didn't want to disclose d reason....but my fear is hopefully it's not a ban....

Well I'm glad you learnt your lesson. Perhaps you should contact your agent and still ask him about update for the Visa, if he doesn't give a positive response then you might as well come up with an excuse on your own but make sure you are able to back it up later.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Lady In Uk Blasts Nigerians Bringin Fufu N Soup To D Office.Says It Stinks / Which Country To Visit For A 2 Weeks Holiday? / International Driver Licence Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.