Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigeria To Go On Recess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Go On Recess (698 Views)

Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess / Ekiti Speaker Directs Lawmakers To Go On Recess to avoid impeachment / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Go On Recess by sirjec(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2011
With the level of corruption in this country, the only thing that will change this country is a recess.

This can be achieved by evacuating everybody in this country to nearby countries leaving nobody here. Then after a three days fasting, people will be screened before entering the country.

Pls forgive me for this post, just thinking aloud. LOL
Re: Nigeria To Go On Recess by agabaI23(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2011
Have you started drinking already? I know it is Friday but to start drinking by now is preposterous wink grin
Re: Nigeria To Go On Recess by sirjec(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2011
My Brother, drinking will be a good solution. May be I need to go and drink because thinking of how to change this country gives me headache
Re: Nigeria To Go On Recess by Dede1(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2011
sirjec:

My Brother, drinking will be a good solution. May be I need to go and drink because thinking of how to change this country gives me headache

Best offer to change Nigeria remains disintegration.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Procures N74bn External Loans •generates N3bn On Land Use Charge / Murderers And Arsonists Released From Prison. I Spit On This Country. / Police Take Over Imo House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.