Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States (39290 Views)

Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / We’ll Resist RUGA With Our Blood, Say Akoko Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Danzakidakura(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2021
Petie33:
angry I just weep for Nigerians on how they think. because you are opposing the government should not make you hate your country because if Nigeria �� fails today we all fail not only the government but the people too

My very first, ftc thanks to mod
when the government is doing everything withing it power to make sure the country failed what do you expect from the people. A government that hate the people he governe .
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Elenadzej: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
The real hausa men are blind,shame onto them.when you alow the fula people take away your land.don't ever think of coming to the EAST For refuge.stupid animals
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by MoIbrahim: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2021
You termed it forcefully taking land and asked the government to go the north, you even threatened your governors that wanted to accept. And the FG left you with your ancestral lands and came to states that are willing. So what is your problem with the noise again? You want to be given money meant for the ranching that you have rejected? Like seriously?!

Please rest this matter of ranching and tend to your goats that you said you already have laws for.

NwaEzefuNaMba:

Promoting a business is way different from running a business, no one said the government should not promote herdsmen; but, forcefully taking people's land to set up a settlement for herdsmen and their cows should not be part of it.
I have never seen or read of a situation where Government seize People's land to build shop for private businesses (don't mention market please)

Let's get our priorities right, in our local villages we have laws guilding the activities of GOATS i wonder why we should be facing dilemma over cows.
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by smartNerd: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
The comments on this post are so stupid as to be redundant. All of una bar none na suya you dey chop.

Small celebration na cow you dey find. Now that it is clear it’s the north’s business, wetin come concern una here?

Go and worry about your ritualists and traffickers this conversation is for Nigerians
Re: FG Replaces Controversial RUGA With New Scheme, Begins Camps In Six States by godliman: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2021
System202:

Bleep u. u did not vote Buhari and who are u to make him out. as u continue to hate him we continue to love him wether u like it or not
Buhari can only fool volunteers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.