Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) (54996 Views)

The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveller: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
All the "Igbo Amaka" army should come and see project. Not that 15m road your governors call CNN for commissioning.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Indispensable85(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
Great job......
Kano has remained peaceful and secured too.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by TimeTraveller: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

You don't compare both areas in education.
Education should a priority for Kano and not building flyovers for Keke and okada

You talk as if education is priority in the East. Drug dealers every corner of the world. To what end is the education?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by almarthins(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:
A very good job....... some eastern governors should be ashamed of themselves seeing this

They abadon education. Is that not a shame.?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

And what is your point then?

And all that you mentioned above are they marvelously done in the east and also cheaply and accessible for all in that region?...... Please don't argue blindly
So after reading this news, the first thing that came to you mind is the South East?

I thought they said education does not only empower someone to be able to read and write.
To think you write so we'll....this life no balance at all.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

So after reading this news, the first thing that came to you mind is the South East?

I thought they said education does not only empower someone to be able to read and write.
To think you write so we'll....this life no balance at all.

You ended up making no point
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Laideabdulahi: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:
A very good job....... some northern governors should be ashamed of themselves seeing this

Is a bridge an acheivement or a responsibility.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
almarthins:

They abadon education. Is that not a shame.?

And you think they don't have education ministry there
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

Your argument are too elementary and even kindergartens know what I mean....in Kano is education so expensive as it is in the east....?but easterners blazes the trail against all odds on their own to get educated even with the highest cut off marks... so if you are holding brief for any governor kindly tell him the bitter TRUTH for once please

Off point
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Is a bridge an acheivement or a responsibility.

Both
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Tickles101: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
I’m posted to Kano
Please how is Kano
I’m from Enugu state
I will love to meet my Hausa brothers over there
My WhatsApp number
Please I need guidelines
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by OChimex: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

Nothing to be ashamed of. Governance is not only about flyovers and roads.

Kano had over a million out of school children and that should worry you most. The true priorities of Kano should be education,health care and Agriculture.

You are so on point but lots of people will not undersrand. Development is all about what the people really need. The infrastructure is wonderful and commendable, but if a city like Lagos has this, then it will be more needed.

Just watch how scanty the roads are, you can count the cars, Keke and bikes, showing the infrastucture is under-utilized.
What people need in this environment is more of investing in human capital development, which will have a more faster payback period, especially when the resources are very scarce and meager.

Infrastructure is built according to the need of the people. Rural roads for farmers to bring out their produce maybe more needed than building eight storey building flyovers upon flyovers for keke and 5 cars and pedestrians

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by cashkid18(m): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
TimeTraveller:

You talk as if education is priority in the East. Drug dealers every corner of the world. To what end is the education?
Atleast,they don't mine skulls and harvest human organs like they do in the West. Education was able to achieve that in the east.
And they don't straff bombs on their body shouting Allah Akbar before they blow up theirselves like the almajiris do in the North

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
ProfAmaben:

Off point

Reading without comprehending is suicidal
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by deji17: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Delta , Ibori slaves, una see una life? Who will remove Delta from this bondage?
Shame dey catch others on your behalf.

Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

Reading without comprehending is suicidal
To a daft brain, I read all your gibberish, you could have spewed your bile without mentioning the South East. Flyover brainless aboki.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Thetruthalways: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

Kano had over a million out of school children and that should worry you most. The true priorities of Kano should be education,health care and Agriculture.
Have the priorities of education and health been achieved in the east?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Naijanascam: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
ProfAmaben:

To a daft brain, I read all your gibberish, you could have spewed your bile without mentioning the South East. Flyover brainless aboki.

One of the certificated slowpoke spotted
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Goke7: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
OChimex:

You are so on point but lots of people will not undersrand. Development is all about what the people really need. The infrastructure is wonderful and commendable, but if a city like Lagos has this, then it will be more needed.

Just watch how scanty the roads are, you can count the cars, Keke and bikes, showing the infrastucture is under-utilized.
What people need in this environment is more of investing in human capital development, which will have a more faster payback period, especially when the resources are very scarce and meager.

Infrastructure is built according to the need of the people. Rural roads for farmers to bring out their produce maybe more needed than building eight storey building flyovers upon flyovers for keke and 5 cars and pedestrians

You can never go wrong on infrastructure in any town or city. It's the bedrock of development as goods and services including education and agriculture needs to be moved here and there. Schools need good roads to be accessible for all and farms for produce to be easily transported.

Kano needs to be commended. The next governor can also focus on agric or education.

If the roads are not good, are we not going to complain?
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyhiIsSAF0

KANO 3 IN ONE 4.5 BILLION DANGI UNDERPASS BRIDGE |PLACE TO VISIT IN KANO

The 3-in-1 Dangi Underpass/Flyover · Kano State Urban Planning and Development. The bridge is located at Zoo road kano opp s.k.y complex, Trade Fair Area, Kano, Nigeria | Park.
The bridge which was awarded for N4.5billion
I recently toured the flyover and underpass to see the work done after they comissioned the project.

Chai how time flies grin Dangi used to be my former hood area when we were staying at Zoo Road, Estate to be precise. We played a lot in all this areas down to trade fair up to Naibawa etc life was jus so easy oh mehn I was surprised to see how it has changed over time..Dangi was a hotspot for weina, garow-garow, awara etc
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

how many out of school students in ur own state, be ashamed of yourself because that guy is telling the truth.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Thetruthalways: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

You don't compare both areas in education.
Education should a priority for Kano and not building flyovers for Keke and okada
Seeing keke and motorcycles doesn't mean it was constructed only for them...morever there are no okadas in the city of Kano...it was constructed due to traffic there and it is achieving it's purpose..... anything any government does you must find a way of calling things out....tell us any governor from the south that is working more than Ganduje...
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Georgeisco2007: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Scammers, looking for who to scam. Run for your life I said. Nobody should say I didn't warn him or her
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by nitt: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
Great.

Arewa amaka!!!
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Average9jaman: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyhiIsSAF0

KANO 3 IN ONE 4.5 BILLION DANGI UNDERPASS BRIDGE |PLACE TO VISIT IN KANO

The 3-in-1 Dangi Underpass/Flyover · Kano State Urban Planning and Development. The bridge is located at Zoo road kano opp s.k.y complex, Trade Fair Area, Kano, Nigeria | Park.
The bridge which was awarded for N4.5billion
I recently toured the flyover and underpass to see the work done after they comissioned the project.

See theft @ the highest level angry

How can this bridge cost N4 billion abeg shocked
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
Rivers state government would do less for 15 billion... The rip off there get weight.
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by harmony75: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2021
nice like what we have at Maryland bustop in lagos
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Jerryherd: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2021
Walk way, drainage, pillars, tiled walls

Ganduje went for the kill
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Laideabdulahi: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Ikpongiton: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
nzeobi:

Am talking of government initiating policies that encouraging education and orientating the people on the need for education and body the pepper you.

Abeg stop quoting me
why are you wasting your better argument on aboki does he even understand your point
Re: A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) by Clue188: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Naijanascam:

And what is your point then?

And all that you mentioned above are they marvelously done in the east and also cheaply and accessible for all in that region?...... Please don't argue blindly

What is your own point? You should be ashamed of yourself for saying trash like this. Is this even an achievement or what. It's people like you that are the cause of the problem nigeria is facing today. 4.5 billion for this nonsense and you come here to praise the idiotic governor for money he should've used to build something tangible for the people. Of what benefit is the bridge when the life of the same state indigen dont boast of life basic amenities. Please wake up and leave this country and see what that money can do for a state rather than a mere common bridge. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Lagosians, Why Are We Like This? (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.