Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fraud Delima - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud Delima (367 Views)

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Delima by GR8ST(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Fraud Delima by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35am On Jul 26, 2021
simply tell Iris and that bastard friend of yours: you refund the money NOW so i can clear my account, or i go to EFCC asap!
Re: Fraud Delima by GR8ST(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2021
The thing is that, the Account owner Daughter was the final recipient of the funds.
Re: Fraud Delima by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2021
GR8ST:
The thing is that, the Account owner Daughter was the final recipient of the funds.

doesnt matter who the recipient was....did the account owner authorised the transfer?! why the account owner's daughter doesnt talk to her mother directly to have her clear this matter then?!?!?
Re: Fraud Delima by GR8ST(m): 3:41am On Jul 26, 2021
Spoke with the Daughter, and she said the only criterial her Mom gave was for the funds to be returned, and she's still gathering it. My concern at the moment is why only my account has being flagged by UBA, and why they don't want to involve the Police nor EFCC.

The Daughter did the transfer from her Mom's Device also.
Re: Fraud Delima by DDfruitful: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2021
Why not ask them to deposit the 300k into your account while they source for the balance. They may not be feeling the exact heat you are feeling you know, and may be taking their time.
Re: Fraud Delima by GR8ST(m): 7:33am On Jul 26, 2021
Tried getting them to deposit the 300k into the blocked account, the lady is adamant on dropping the money only when it's complete.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Student Accused Of Killing His Brother, Sister-in-law And Her Girlfriend / Gunmen Kill 68 Persons, Burn 63 Houses, Destroy Farmlands In Kaduna Communi / BREAKING: Sowore’s Younger Brother Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.