Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (56860 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Theoarhics: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Wicked people everywhere. Moving aroun like every normal humans

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by GenerationNext: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:
What is a connected gas cooker doing in a shopping mall?

What was the purpose?
What is filled up and ready to use gas cooker doing inside a super market. Must they sell every thing even things that are supposed to be kept outdoor.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Do they sell cooking gas inside supermarket or the gas cooker used to cook food inside supermarket ? I no fully understand

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by notoriousbabe: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
edochie12:
Daughter of Jezebel,she must be caught and she will pay for damages
pay for damages? Where dat one go get money to pay?
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Gordieshegz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
timesup234:
looks like a act of revenge. People don't just go around committing crime like this. something might have triggered it

It may also not be. Some people are so unfortunately cursed that they find solace only in doing evil and wrecking havoc.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Goke7: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
JoeEeL:
Mehn... don't let me lie.

I am one of those men who do underestimate the depth of evil women can do. I had always thought extreme capriciousness in evil was the preserve of men only. I could manage to believe the same for women too, the elderly at least.

But with that Unilag girl saga, and now this young one, I am beginning to have a big rethink. Ladies have big hearts.

ladies are actually more intelligent than men, I have battled for long not to agree with his punchline until now

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
I wish strongly this lady works with one of my former bosses so she can pay him this sort of revenge.

This is a pure act of revenge. I know what I'm saying. It's a supermarket and I know how staffs are maltreated/sacked.

I won't judge this lady yet.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by tchaik(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
I do not think those gas canisters were filled and she definitely didnt turn on a gas cooker

I would be very surprised if they were and it would be very careless of Ebeano to sell pre-filled gas cylinders and have them stored in-doors

She seemed to have set fire to the cans which looked like spray paint, lighter fuel or mini- stove gas cans.

If they have camera footage of her at this place, they can roll back and try to track her movement on other cameras.

When they have a very clear footage, they should release it. She deserves to be jailed for a long time

Apt.

Entrance gate cameras, and that of the hotel beside Ebano too. They should make use of those cameras to find the girl, and fast at that before she turns up dead.

3 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
R2bees:
I Drove past this building yesterday.. She must have been paid by a rival supermarket.. Fear ABJ

It's a revenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by chatinent: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
The future is female'.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by descarado: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
If I visit a shpping mall and see these, I will stop shopping there.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by GenerationNext: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Sofistcatdmoron:

Why not go and sit there overnight watching CCTV of a supermarket to monitor it
Do you really understand what he meant? CCTV is meant to monitor arsonist and thieves inside a supermarket like this one. There should be one or two people whose job is to monitor all the movement inside the supermarket. Unfortunately in Nigeria the opposite is the case.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by GenerationNext: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
CCTV is meant to monitor arsonist and thieves inside a supermarket like this one. There should be one or two people whose job is to monitor all the movement inside the supermarket. Unfortunately in Nigeria the opposite is the case.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by 1F30M4(f): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Aha! I just knew it was a deliberate act, was telling my folks the other day.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by ogbuefi677(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ejebleje:
Many things observe about this.

1. the lady will not be caught unless as someone suggested ,shes an aggrieved former employee

2. The video is not clear which is the reason for number one .

3. Alot of institutions have merely perfunctory CCTV installations, nobody mans them actively to check incursions like this,if not it wouldve been spotted and the building and the things plus people inside(who hopefully were saved) woulve been relatively unscathed.

4. I feel like an insurance company can deliberately use this video against them,why? It wasnt an accidental fire.

It's a shame!
There will be other cameras naa,example the exit door camera which will have a better view.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
But why are some people so evil? I know she will put the blame on devil whenever she get caught.

I don’t really understand why the supermarket displays filled gas cylinders inside the store. Only brand new empty gas cylinders are normally kept inside store. Old gas cylinders and the filled ones are kept outside for safety reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by freshalien: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
I saw this on ig and I was like...
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.

Well said!
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
edochie12:

I believe she was paid to do it.
She should be arrested and interrogated.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Some people are busy condemning this lady. They don't know how inhuman she might have been subjected to; probably slept with, then set-up, then sacked. She might have been sacked and denied of her salary, and her unforgiven, vengeful heart definitely directed her to act like a real woman. I like her spirit if she acts out of revenge over ill-treatment.

May Allah help us. Amin!
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Right but there might not be security at control room at that time to watch the even while she was walking to light the place up or possibly the time for them to make it from control room to that place too the damage must have been done already

It is what it is
Opexzy:
I saw this on ig and I was like...
What's the work of the cctv of its can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by billyG(m): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Fear woman..... Spirit of chidinma.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by davidufuoma(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
I stay in Lokogoma Abuja. Prince Ebeano has been an envy of most people.
He single handedly constructed a road from his mall to GUDU.
Guess what? He was sued by some government officials that the road has already been awarded; why did he went ahead to construct the road.
But he won the case!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by sylve11: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
na wa o. sad cool
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by nosadesmond(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
You are a dog and will forever remain a dog
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Probably one of Sunday Igboho's daughters trying to draw attention away from her father's 21 years imprisonment sentencing today.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Plomo: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
davidufuoma:
I stay in Lokogoma Abuja. Prince Ebeano has been an envy of most people.
He single handedly constructed a road from his mall to GUDU.
Guess what? He was sued by some government officials that the road has already been awarded; why did went ahead to construct the road.
But he won the case!!!!

Really??

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
buksarki:
The lady was seen pretending to pick an item, before turning on the gas and leaving without anything. The gas explosion at the Ebeano Supermarket located at Lokogoma district in Abuja occurred on Saturday July 17, and it was learnt that firefighters battled the fire until the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BniD_rCkYXU
Sir I think now by this evidence and alot of other evidences nairalander owners should understand why we are bashing this girls, daughters of Jezebel, daughters of Zion, wicked Witches, just imagine, vagina people
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
edochie12:
By God grace
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Kokaine:

Na because we no get standard.
if you see standards in america and canada ehn..

before you can produce any device at all that will be plugged to the wall in america and sell to the america people or canada, even if its just a phone charger, the standard organization that you will pass through. a liscence or a registration number.

here anything goes. any building as big as ebeanor can be operational without been inspected by any standard body.
I dey America naaaa
I dey see am korokoro grin grin grin
We no be mates shaaaa.
Naija dey like prehistoric era
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Julianaa:
But why did they fill down the cylinders in the first place?

That area is for gas lighter refills , no gas in cylinders . Or can u light a gas directly at a gas filled cylinder ?

The problem we have is not monitoring the CCTV , we only install

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Plomo: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Sir I think now by this evidence and alot of other evidences nairalander owners should understand why we are bashing this girls, daughters of Jezebel, daughters of Zion, wicked Witches, just imagine, vagina people

Arson is not gender selfish. It could have been a guy too you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Some people are busy condemning this lady. They don't know how inhuman she might have been subjected to; probably slept with, then set-up, then sacked. She might have been sacked and denied of her salary, and her unforgiven, vengeful heart definitely directed her to act like a real woman. I like her spirit if she acts out of revenge over ill-treatment.

May Allah help us. Amin!

Remember she has put tons of people out of jobs.

From suppliers to cleaners, to attendants etc.

The biggest loser is the owner who likely she has never met. If she was mistreated, it would be by a manager who is just an employee.

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
JoeEeL:

Whats up dog?

Take your rabies shots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.