Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (56865 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Clearer Video Of Ebeano Supermarket Arson By 9-year-old Girl / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by houseontherock: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
All4fun:
That's the spirit of a black woman always thinking if one bad bad things just imagine that one want to bully hopefully there and that is where people are eating from that is somebody's pot of soup just imagine if you don't fear anybody you wear a black woman
I guess your post is just all for fun because I doubt anyone can pick anything from your write-up apart from your hatred for the fem grin
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
All4fun:
That's the spirit of a black woman always thinking if one bad bad things just imagine that one want to bully hopefully there and that is where people are eating from that is somebody's pot of soup just imagine if you don't fear anybody you wear a black woman

Is your number google voice or real line
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Esseite:
What is a connected gas cooker doing in a shopping mall?

What was the purpose?
good question
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
I saw this on ig and I was like...
What's the work of the cctv if it can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.-@

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate againstq- tragic events like this.
They think that paying CCTV operator is a waste but for such establishment they need CCTV operator not just cameras.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by infogeneral: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
This suspect may have disguised because of the CCTV and might not even be a woman. One can't just wake up one day and go to commit a crime of this magnitude. It must have been preplanned.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by NNature(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Probably one of Sunday Igboho's daughters trying to draw attention away from her father's 21 years imprisonment sentencing today.

I hope your stupidity ends with 2021.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Probably one of Sunday Igboho's daughters trying to draw attention away from her father's 21 years imprisonment sentencing today.

Indeed you are a lost dog as implied by your moniker.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by mrczar(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Are u this Dumb?��‍♂️
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by HBB1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Cc Seun
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by akinade28(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Some people are busy condemning this lady. They don't know how inhuman she might have been subjected to; probably slept with, then set-up, then sacked. She might have been sacked and denied of her salary, and her unforgiven, vengeful heart definitely directed her to act like a real woman. I like her spirit if she acts out of revenge over ill-treatment.

May Allah help us. Amin!
Oga, whatever the case maybe, two wrongs doesn't make a right. The revenge will never undo what has been done.
For you to make this kind of comment, it means you can also go to any extent to take revenge.people around you need to fear you oo.

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by domchike(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
See her coconut head

2 Likes

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by drizzle0007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
All4fun:

Nothing here makes sense boss

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by haslaw(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
timesup234:
looks like a act of revenge. People don't just go around committing crime like this. something might have triggered it

Whatever triggered it is no justification for such evils.. People like you are the problems of the society. Stop justifying evil.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by izubext007: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
U spoke right
But in Nigeria CCTV is for 1.1k view purpose
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by izubext007: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
May be to cook stolen Noddles
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by searchhussein(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
How can they be selling cylinders with gas in it at a supermarket?..they lack Sense
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:
What's the work of the cctv if it can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
You are damn right
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by izubext007: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
She did ibon purpose
Because she looked back wen she done

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Uwaiwe: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
JuanDeDios:

I doubt there's anywhere in the world CCTVs are actually monitored 24 hours - except military/high security facilities.
In the company I work, CCTV are monitored 24hrs every day. They have more than 50 cameras positioned all over the company premises. I usually go to the security room so it's not hearsay.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Jeetech01(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
That lady get mind o, what if she was caught up in such act?
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by alexola20(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
edochie12:
Daughter of Jezebel,she must be caught and she will pay for damages

And be jailed too.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by iheartellah(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
CHINESEENGLISH:
Could she be an aggrieved employee? Even at that, that arson is too bad
it's a small girl that did it o, they caught her, I just saw a video. I think she's 9 years old or so.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Niran88: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Uwaiwe:

In the company I work, CCTV are monitored 24hrs every day. They have more than 50 cameras positioned all over the company premises. I usually go to the security room so it's not hearsay.
.so you guys don't close, you do 24/7.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by MARKone(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
domchike:
See her coconut head

She's Nine years old. Set goods worth 5billion Naira on fire.

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by bragamycin: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
All moments can’t be captured live by pple watching the Cctv which is y the CCTV has the ability to record its environment nd can be revisited in cases of investigations
Opexzy:
What's the work of the cctv if it can't be monitored... This tragedy would have been averted or minimized if they are actually using the cctv technology correctly.

CCTV is not meant to be an evidence of a crime alone, but primarily a tool to mitigate against tragic events like this.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by davillian(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ejebleje:
Many things observe about this.

1. the lady will not be caught unless as someone suggested ,shes an aggrieved former employee

2. The video is not clear which is the reason for number one .

3. Alot of institutions have merely perfunctory CCTV installations, nobody mans them actively to check incursions like this,if not it wouldve been spotted and the building and the things plus people inside(who hopefully were saved) woulve been relatively unscathed.

4. I feel like an insurance company can deliberately use this video against them,why? It wasnt an accidental fire.

It's a shame!
Since they don't want to pay somone for seating and looking at TV....
This is what they get....
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
All4fun:

Which kind incoherent talk be this one undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Gambit23: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
edochie12:
Daughter of Jezebel,she must be caught and she will pay for damages

Na prison she go go, person like that no go get shii shii

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Gambit23: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
All4fun:

Shatapp Oga, If black women don break ur heart badly several times, go and deal with ur personal issues wit dem and stop talking rubbish
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by shadeyinka(m): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Opexzy:

Unfortunately most CCTV are installed not to prevent arson but stealing!

Since the girl didnt seem to steal anything, she is ignored!

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by JuanDeDios: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Uwaiwe:

There are reasons for that where you work. It's not something every random shop does.
Re: Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) by Guestlander: 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Deliberate!

Sicko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.