Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension (2410 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula / Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by EXTompolo: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Details are still sketchy as at the time of filing this report!...I'll update as it enters..

Rumors of Kanu's death is already hitting up the polity.. And the politicians know they are not safe.
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Hangmnk: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin

All of them chest beaters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by nairalandankrah: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
You will vomit him soon!hold him tight
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Ekpeitit(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Noise makers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by GeeMeshin1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Time will tell
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Captain8(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
EXTompolo:
Details are still sketchy as at the time of filing this report!...I'll update as it enters..

Rumors of Kanu's death is already hitting up the polity.. And the politicians know they are not safe.
kanu deserved death....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
kanu deserved death....
for what exactly?
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by nairalandankrah: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
Buhari the terrorist in chief
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by ablejesus26(m): 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Seconded.
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by bcomputer101: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Truly their is every possibility that Kanu is dead
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Captain8(m): 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
for what exactly?
because he is a dangerous terrorist and wicked criminal
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
because he is a dangerous terrorist and wicked criminal
bandits kidnapped two of ur soldiers today u know? imagine soldiers paying Ransom to bandits

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Captain8(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
bandits kidnapped two of ur soldiers today u know? imagine soldiers paying Ransom to bandits
thats a good news... let them killed the nigeria useless military.... let them killed each other... let all the mumu military resigned.....nigeria is an expired country like bia-fraud...
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by FreeBiafra2018(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
thats a good news... let them killed the nigeria useless military.... let them killed each other... let all the mumu military resigned.....nigeria is an expired country like bia-fraud...
This one is a confused animal, he's just commenting for comment sake.
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Captain8(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
This one is a confused animal, he's just commenting for comment sake.
am no longer a nigerian.... i am a citizen of the niger delta republic...
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Monogamy: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dem no sabi road to Like prison?
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
Oga stand one side
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Captain8(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Oga stand one side
nigeria is not a country guy.... both nigeria and Biafra had died long time....
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Captain8(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
let them killed this terrorist cownu na..... his death is what i want to hear.....
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Lucifer1419: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Captain8:
let them killed this terrorist cownu na..... his death is what i want to hear.....
. Like the way they will raped and killed your mother and sister even your wife if you're married, useless terrorist, go and kill him na, your generation and future generations will die by accident, your mum will die a miserable death followed by your dad your sister and your wife and son, even if you're not married yet, the day you will get married all your family will die a painful death, stupid and hopeless human being
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Captain8(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Like the way they will raped and killed your mother and sister even your wife if you're married, useless terrorist, go and kill him na, your generation and future generations will die by accident, your mum will die a miserable death followed by your dad your sister and your wife and son, even if you're not married yet, the day you will get married all your family will die a painful death, stupid and hopeless human being
well i forgive you.... i wont returned the swear to u....

i do not offend you.....i only want a death of kanu
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Monogamy: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lucifer1419:

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlacla dominique oamj4 mukina Seun

Rule 2
Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by Oksman(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin

All of them chest beaters

Africans laugh over tragedy.
There is nothing funny here except you a daft. You are still calling them chest beaters with militant wing among them? A new three story building got burnt in my neighbourhood a few day ago, though it started from the kitchen of one of the tenants, it finally engulfed the entire building to our greatest surprise even the arrival of the firemen on time couldn't rescue the property. So continue to laugh. No one knows who would be a victim 8n a state of anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze, South East Governors, Demand FG Produce Kanu To Douse Tension by flamingREED(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm not sure that would happen neither am I sure what would happen.

(1) (Reply)

Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje / Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye / Oct1st No Political Rally Or Any Protest Will Allow In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.