Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pictures Of Hell's Models - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Hell's Models (2618 Views)

APC Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement. / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell / We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Hell's Models by Pain(m): 3:17am On Jul 18, 2007
SUICIDE "BOMBRESS"

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Strapped In Explosives!!

Allah HellPlus++!!

Another Inventory Update To The Stock Of Hells Virgins Modulus 72!!

Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by desgiezd(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2007
These siucide bombers claim they'll go to heaven after engaging in their despicable murderous acts, could that heaven be the same heaven christians are praying daily to make? abeg make una enlighten me oo
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by option4301(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2007
Islamic fundamentalists will need to strike a balance between sadism and sanctity of human life.

Too bad that fugitives are makiing Islam look like a terrorist religion.Moslems globally will need to look into this.

May God forgive her!!!
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by drrionelli(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2007
@Pain:
Please note that, while I do not question the veracity of the picture you posted, does it not seem that there should be more blood visible either on the headscarf or in the general area of the head?
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by busygal(f): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
ohhhhhhhh my GODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

pain u are begining 2 scare me'

DONT U KNOW THIS PAGE IS MENT 4 LOVE , ROMANCE, AND SEX!

u better remove this thing here and post something else.u can as well post it on the religion
page instead of puting it here.
u want me 2 ve bad dream 2day abi.
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by osereka(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
stupid post!
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by kulaShaker(f): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2007
pain
what a picture. well i have no problem with it , i just hope it was only her mad head rolling along the street when she shouted Allah akbah and blew herself to blazes. And i do hope and pray next time these deranged women go on a suicide mission, only their heads roll . I hope there was one or two of her country men around to play football with her decapitated head after all footballs aint cheap in that part of the world. stupid people. Finally i hope she died a virgin, otherwise no nookie for her in heaven. dumbazzzzzzzz
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by karlken(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.Wow!They will not only go to heaven but marry 77 VIRGINS >: there!.Greedy and selfish generation. angry angry angry.
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by omosexxxy(f): 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
damm disgusting
Re: Pictures Of Hell's Models by Pain(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
More Matyrs Like These Wanted in Kabul. Interested Sistas Apply Within shocked

(1) (Reply)

2011 Election Result To Be Released Instantly / Uniform Men Brutality On Civilians(pictures) / Who Is The Founder Of Tribalism In Nigerian Politics? Zik Or Awololwo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.