Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured (47797 Views)

Graduate Shot Dead In Osogbo By Hoodlums Who Looted His Boss' Properties (Pix) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by spidey77: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cxx
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by MrCover: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Too Many Bad News
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by funshint(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cyphar:
How do cultist even sleep at night?
It's a messed-up existence bro...that's why you hardly see them living alone.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Cokahot: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
That's why I do t roll with under age kids. Lowest I can relate with is 30yrs max. Those 23to 28 years old young boys no just get sense one bit

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Joshzion(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grandmasteer:
your parent send you to school, suffered to pay everything for your future to be bring, then u bring disgrace just to end up being a cultist, I just tire for some human being sha.. may the Lord have mercy
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

He's not a cultist he died because of he was smoking and he was killed by the Nigeria police
You can check out the story on Instablog also

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by winner37(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
I heard of this news by my colleague at work today ..it's so sad and pathetic...
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by MansoryMX(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Grandmasteer:
your parent send you to school, suffered to pay everything for your future to be bring, then u bring disgrace just to end up being a cultist, I just tire for some human being sha.. may the Lord have mercy
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

First of all You reek of stupidity! Secondly the blogger is an idiot for twisting the whole situation. Nigeria bloggers one major part of the problems we have in this country with so much twisted news left, right, centre, up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Idiotmod: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Na lie
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Phoenixflap: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Terrible news
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by elonmuskbaby: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
SportsHD:
Shot dead by hoodlums or cops?
This is a ffucking cover up man. The police shot this guy for smoking in the parking lot.

The mall is around my house.
This country is a fucking jungle. There was nobody trying to loot yesterday.
This is a ffucking cover up.

Then y'all dig up photos of him clocking and then, tag him a cultist?
This is bad.

This stupid MrCover blogger is among the reasons why the government wants to pass the media gag bill. They'll just see news and post, they won't try and verify it.
See how they twisted the boy's story.

I reiterate, the npf killed him!
cultist trying to cover up for another cultist.

If he is not a cultist,what is the meaning of that useless hand sign he's doing you riffrafs call clocking or whatever

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by SportsHD: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
cultist trying to cover up for another cultist.

If he is not a cultist,what is the meaning of that useless hand sign he's doing you riffrafs call clocking or whatever
So because he's a cultist, his extrajudicial killing is justified?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by elonmuskbaby: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
SportsHD:

Dumbo.
cultist like herdsmen do not deserve to live.infact they deserve to die like street dogs because when you see them in their full elements they're viciously and horribly merciless and wicked so if they die by extrajudicial killings it's not a bad idea

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
SportsHD:

Dumbo.

Is the killing of rival cultists & other innocent students judicial?

I have no feelings left for cultists jare. If he was a cultist, it served him right & if he wasn't, may God console his loved ones. Most cultists graduate from schools & enter into armed robbery & assassination fully.

Karma could be real sometimes!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by greggng: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Xenry:
This is so sad.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed to us. Live each day as if it were your last, because death isn't by old age anymore. To reach even 50 years old in Nigeria is a big miracle.
So, thank God for each day, it isn't really easy to be alive.

But this are cultist killing themselves ...how does this concern our old age. I graduated a long time ago...I know for certain that cultist only kill cultist ...I have never seen an innocent person killed by cultist ...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Goldbw122(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
When he was 100 level, nothing happen but now at the graduate level, they have seen that his star will shine, now they have to cut him of, that is why when I was in the university I have only two friends.. And a not popular. Because I know that when too many people comes around you then there will be different mindset that want to end you or improve you.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by wiseone28: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
na who want meet God first dey enter cult

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Xenry: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
greggng:

But this are cultist killing themselves ...how does this concern our old age. I graduated a long time ago...I know for certain that cultist only kill cultist ...I have never seen an innocent person killed by cultist ...
Just saying, though. My prayer is that we all will grow old and die at God's appointed time; and not untimely.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by jargooflife912(m): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
The guy was shot dead by a policeman because he was smoking weed inside the mall

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by jargooflife912(m): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
It was not a cultist issue at all
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Imustnottalk: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
SportsHD:
Shot dead by hoodlums or cops?
This is a ffucking cover up man. The police shot this guy for smoking in the parking lot.

The mall is around my house.
This country is a fucking jungle. There was nobody trying to loot yesterday.
This is a ffucking cover up.

Then y'all dig up photos of him clocking and then, tag him a cultist?
This is bad.

This stupid MrCover blogger is among the reasons why the government wants to pass the media gag bill. They'll just see news and post, they won't try and verify it.
See how they twisted the boy's story.

I reiterate, the npf killed him!

This was the first person to post how it happened yesterday-https://www.nairaland.com/6668818/young-man-shot-dead-tonight
I wanted to say the same because I saw this post yesterday now another story today
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by clothingonline(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
It’s not good oooo tell us the real story
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Dreadlock69(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2021
Rip Brother, Another destiny wasted. What a wicked world
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by 2rez: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

First of all You reek of stupidity! Secondly the blogger is an idiot for twisting the whorl situation. Nigeria bloggers one major part of the problems we have in this country with so much twisted news left, right, centre, up and down.

The country(shiithole) herself is twisted left, right, center, up and down. So u should expect more of that. That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Aganju849: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
He was killed by policemen, not hoodlums
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by BoboKush(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Meh.. I remember my friend that schooled in the North always told me abt lies and how media change narrative

This whole write up is bulshit and lies from pit of hell

What happen was a recently graduated student was in celebration with friends was smoking at the mall

Police approach them and i think they ran in other not be arrested and was shot dead by the police

Obviously when people see someone shot dead there will be chaos and all
Then shoprite had to mobilise army to secure their property

But as usual the media and police will do what they know how to do best.... Lies

Who shoot at someone for smoking to think boys do this around the mall smoke n drink even ventura too

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by BoboKush(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
MansoryMX:

First of all You reek of stupidity! Secondly the blogger is an idiot for twisting the whorl situation. Nigeria bloggers one major part of the problems we have in this country with so much twisted news left, right, centre, up and down.

There was a country bro.... I mean look at the new here look at what happen in reality
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
These people want to loot it under relatively peaceful condition, imagine what will happen under protest?
Last time I told many Nigerians criticising SAns that Nigerians can do worst but they mostly argued!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by oneMalik: 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
after this youung man has been killed just like that , am waiting for the first fool that will condemn jungle justice on any criminal here maybe later in the week. RIp brother.
post=104128224:

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6668832/young-man-murdered-night-ibadan

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/fresh-graduate-shot-dead-many-injured-as-hoodlums-attack-shopping-mall-in-ibadan.html
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by Zizicomm: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Joshzion:
This story is not true my friends were there that night the guy just graduated in The polytechnic Ibadan. He was smoking around the mall with his friends while police came and arrested his friend so he tried to run while trying to run the police shot him twice in his lap and he died instantly

Only if they knew...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by beewhy009(m): 12:16am On Jul 27, 2021
post=104128224:

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6668832/young-man-murdered-night-ibadan

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/fresh-graduate-shot-dead-many-injured-as-hoodlums-attack-shopping-mall-in-ibadan.html

#Fakenews nothing cultist related in what actually happened. The boy with some of his friends were smoking; and that was not permissible at the mall. One of them was apprehended by some Policemen and as soon as others got wind of the development, they ran with the Police hot after them. The guy who died now tried to escape by climbing over a fence and that was where he was shot.... he was shot twice and died, then the Policemen ran away......
Re: Hoodlums Attack Shopping Mall In Ibadan, Fresh Graduate Shot Dead, Many Injured by OBALOLA55(m): 12:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE NOW SUSPECTED CULTISTS embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.