Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,686 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? (32250 Views)

FACT CHECK: Was Minimum Wage Stagnant During PDP’s 16 Years As Claimed? / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Francisalao9(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dcaliphate:

getaway you!!...getat
In phrasial word youre Nonentity..
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Sunday2021: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ipob are known to be liers since time in memorial.
A terrorist organizations full of propaganda is called........
A) ipob
B) ipob
C) ipob
D) all of the above.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Francisalao9(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Dcaliphate:

getaway you!!...getat
I doubt your relationship with people in your habitat, I see no reason for quoting me wrong..it will be too difficult for you to get out of this your wrong perspective of looking word cos your case is critical.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
Francisalao9:

I doubt your relationship with people in your habitat, I see no reason for quoting me wrong..it will be too difficult for you to get out of this your wrong perspective of looking word cos your case is critical.
Lol, u are just a mad person. Simple english u can't type grin
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Francisalao9(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=Dcaliphate post=104323641]
Lol, u are just a mad person. Simple english u can't type grin[/quote..
Let me just leave you with your trash words thats leading you to destruction...
ode.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
[quote author=Francisalao9 post=104348460][/quote]
Then try keep quiet kwanu
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Francisalao9(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
Dcaliphate:

Then try keep quiet kwanu
You be mumu...
Anyway I no blame you but only blame infertility of who you called dad. Ode
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Sunday2021: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
notoriousbabe:
I pray something bad happens to Kanu so that Buhari and his evil government can see what they are looking for in Nigeria
when a foool brag!
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by notoriousbabe: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
when a foool brag!
I pray something bad happens to Kanu so that Buhari and his evil government can see what they are looking for in Nigeria
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Dcaliphate(m): 4:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Francisalao9:

You be mumu...
Anyway I no blame you but only blame infertility of who you called dad. Ode
grin compound fool, oh u sabi yab b4 u dey there dey form mr decency, abeg if u no sabi type English type pidgin. The shit u type is never clearly understood, i no know if u go school at all, fvcking nitwit
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Sunday2021: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
notoriousbabe:
coming from a chestbeater? Iam not surprised.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by notoriousbabe: 4:52am On Aug 04, 2021
Sunday2021:
coming from a chestbeater? Iam not surprised.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Francisalao9(m): 7:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Dcaliphate:

grin compound fool, oh u sabi yab b4 u dey there dey form mr decency, abeg if u no sabi type English type pidgin. The shit u type is never clearly understood, i no know if u go school at all, fvcking nitwit
See, for ur mind you knw hw to compose english but mind yuu broh all your says is a trash. I can teach ur whole generation
you this Bastard being. I dont hv time to be exchanging words wit you.
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Dcaliphate(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2021
Francisalao9:

See, for ur mind you knw hw to compose english but mind yuu broh all your says is a trash. I can teach ur whole generation
you this Bastard being. I dont hv time to be exchanging words wit you.
Thunder fire you., for the lies you said to me thunder fire you, e no go better for you uuu oh, so thunder fire you and your friends
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Francisalao9(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dcaliphate:

Thunder fire you., for the lies you said to me thunder fire you, e no go better for you uuu oh, so thunder fire you and your friends
I'm very sorry for all my abused words pls forgive nd forget let life goes on..
Re: Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? by Dcaliphate(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Francisalao9:

I'm very sorry for all my abused words pls forgive nd forget let life goes on..
Lols, i love you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany Returns 1,000 Benin Bronzes To Nigeria Amid Frustrstion At Britain / PHOTOS: Female Kidnapper Apprehended In Ikorodu / POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.