Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash (1927 Views)

"The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return / Sahara Reporters Deletes Kwara APC Gov Candidate Fake WAEC Certificate Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by SATANICALLY: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Sahara Reporters has deleted the blasphemous post...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Franklyspeakin: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2021
N
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Massiveglory: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Dem go begin fight for their prophet/god now.
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by RZArecta(m): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
We are urged to emulate prophet Muhammad in all our doings, Muhammed ran, Igboho also ran. I see no blasphemy there. Nigerians get enraged over nothing, leaving the important stuff cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by nairavsdollars(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2021
Sowore should be careful. Head slammer don't joke with Muhammed the jihadist

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Arrewa: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by naIraiaND: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Too bad, shouldn't have posted that

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Blasphemy in 2021, imagine getting enraged over a foreign god. Miss me with that shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Kandeed: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2021
“If I am sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will go back to sleep" - IBB 1993

Buhari should just follow this IBB's statement of fact and let this our Igboho alone in peace and stop troubling him. Everywhere would have been peace if the mannequin had ignore Igboho in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Zionmdde: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2021
Violent idiots
Shouting blasphemy blasphemy everywhere, blasphemy kee all of them there

Wen they post news on how boko haram and bandits are decimating the entire North u won't see d animals on social media, they will all pretend they don't use phone. Now a rapist is mentioned u see all of them running out of their holes

Terrorists

Anywhere I see Lugard in heaven or hell, I will obvious hit him 2 by 2 wood

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Joromi1: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2021
Why not allow Allah fight for himself? Allah has received millions of head offering from his faithFOOL worshippers. I think it's high time he started fighting back to prove he's worth the heads and blood he receives.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Hardgun: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2021
But some fool compare buhari with Jesus smh
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Kagd10: 10:29am On Jul 27, 2021
Kandeed:
“If I am sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will go back to sleep" - IBB 1993

Buhari should just follow this IBB's statement of fact and let this our Igboho alone in peace and stop troubling him. Everywhere would have been peace if the mannequin had ignore Igboho in the first place.

And IBB regretted that statement till now! Yorubas showed him and his successor (Abacha) pepper and actualised the democracy we're enjoying today while Abacha was smoked out and IBB is bed ridden today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Kagd10: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Who's Mohammed that he can't be compared? At least Igboho isn't a pedophilic rapist and a murderer like Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by fukNaija(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2021
Igboho still wise pass Mohammed na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2021
The main thing is that, Both of them Ran, Igboho and Muhammed both Ran.. Abi two of them Na Bolt

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Emergingnation(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:
Who's Mohammed that he can't be compared? At least Igboho isn't a pedophilic rapist and a murderer like Mohammed.
The run away cowardice prophet that can't stand a fight.

No wonder his brainwashed followers always fight on his behave, cos he is weak..
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Kagd10: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
fukNaija:
Igboho still wise pass Mohammed na

ABI na. I try as much as possible to respect Muslims but I can never respect Mohammad the murderer!

And the reason why I kinda may have respected some Muslims is because I always believe as long as the person's heart is pure and humane, God listens regardless of the different ways the person may have tried to reach God. For example, God heard Cornelius' prayer. And the Philistine man who was reading the scripture like a literature and knew nothing about it.

God simply look at the heart. Mohamed may have wanted to serve God at the beginning hence why he plagiarized the Bible in the first place. He must have read it but along the lines, he missed it. A cold hearted murderer and pedophilic rapist! What a waste!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by AirFireEarthH20: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
The dullard is just disturbing himself about Igboho. He should have adopted the IBB stands grin grin

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by UselessBuhari: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2021
How is that blasphemy?
Did Mohammed japa or not?
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Kagd10:
Serious? cheesy

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Danjikanbauchi: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Hardgun:
But some fool compare buhari with Jesus smh
even HellRufai once blaspheme Jesus of sleeping with Mary Magdalene and nothing happen.
We all know that Mohammed was a Terrorist. He originated Terrorism.
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by techWriter1: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2021
Igboho still wise get Mohammed na
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Hardgun: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
even HellRufai once blaspheme Jesus of sleeping with Mary Magdalene and nothing happen.
We all know that Mohammed was a Terrorist. He originated Terrorism.
Imagine
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Mrfintec: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2021
ok
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by Nuelito: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2021
Ok.....seen
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by BlowYourMind: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2021
Kandeed:

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by malcom1X: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Sowore should be careful. Head slammer don't joke with Muhammed the jihadist

Don't blame sowore. It was Afenifere that said it.

Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by godwinkessi: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fulani BMCs are here again. They have started using their accounts to pretend Igbo and Yoruba just to make it look like Igbos and Yorubas are the ones quarreling.

It’s south against terrorist north. We southerners can never divide again
Re: BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash by kindlyheart: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander expose ESN Camps Soldiers Go And Kill Them now - VIDEO / APC Convention: How Amaechi Drafted Abdullahi Into Race / APC To Zone Presidency to SE Or SS, They Will Show Tinubu Pepper - Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.