Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari (702 Views)

Throwback To 1 Year Ago When Peter Obi Visited Bandits Sympathizer Sheikh Gumi / Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by SATANICALLY666: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Resign With Immediate Effect; Blood Flowing In Nigeria – Sheikh Gumi Slams Buhari | Sahara Reporters.

The Islamic scholar made these revelations as he addressed a Muslim gathering

Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign over his inability to secure the country from criminals, which makes the blood of innocent lives to flow in the country.

Gumi added that the same advice he gave the erstwhile president, Goodluck Jonathan, would be given to his “own brother” who appeared to be less democratic even than Jonathan.

The Islamic scholar made these revelations as he addressed a Muslim gathering as seen in a video by SaharaReporters on Tuesday.

Gumi said, “During the Jonathan era when blood was flowing, I criticised him because he was not doing enough. Why I blamed Jonathan with blood in his hands was because Boko Haram were putting bombs everywhere and the government was not doing enough.

“Because they killed under your regime, you’re responsible for that matter, if you have done your best, I can say Allah can forgive you, but if you are relaxed, no Allah cannot forgive you.

“So, the same thing now; the bloodshed now is more than the bloodshed during Jonathan's regime. So, now, you judge yourself to be fair. Our religion is a religion of fairness. We are fair to ourselves. During Jonathan, when blood was flowing in churches, mosques, and streets, I said let him resign because he could not control it. He could not handle it. I said resign with immediate effect.

“When people are dying everywhere, and the President and governors are attending wedding ceremonies. That’s what I mean by I don’t care. It is either if I’m true to myself. As I called for the resignation of Jonathan, I should call for the resignation of President Buhari. With immediate effect and the government papers (media) should carry it also.

“Even Jonathan as bad as he was, he was more democratic. When he saw there was a problem, he relinquished power and he said I don’t want blood,” Gumi said.

Gumi said he had two options either which to apologise to Jonathan or to ask Buhari to resign. He said he was not left with a third option, insisting that Buhari should resign for not tackling insecurity.

“Now, I have one or two options. If I cannot tell my own brother what I have told this man, then I should take an aeroplane from Abuja to Jonathan and say forgive me for castigating you in public. Either seeking an apology or castigating the President; there is no third option,” Gumi added.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/resign-immediate-effect-blood-flowing-nigeria-%E2%80%93-sheikh-gumi-slams-buhari

Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by Hangmnk: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2021
Ya sheikh calm down
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Make believe.
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by richmond500: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2021
Sahara reporters, na this kind news dem deh like publish
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
One day be one day Buhari will retire from that seat
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by BlowYourMind: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Shenanigan
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by superintendents(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2021
god shall help Nigeria in this kinds of situations..

ahhhh..is not easy
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by Sirkingsnado: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin

Let's wait I guess this news is fake
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by KoleDgreat2020(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Attention seeker.. never u take this man serious. He share the same ideology with bandits and boko Haram
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by urbobo20(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Very soon
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by Prosperous111(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Game play grin

Make una dey deceive una self. Dem wan make E appear like they're enemy grin

Terrorist no dey hate themselves nah just game dem dey play for us. So after accusing Buhari to resign DSS go come go arrest him cos people has been monitoring thier bias games
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bandit sympathisers and Atiku spiritual father. Let's remember that in 2019 to this deported individual along Oyedepo and Kukah performed peace maker for Atiku and OBJ.
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by unbitchable(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Ya sheikh calm down
Sheikh of bandits.
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by unbitchable(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
Bandit sympathisers and Atiku spiritual father. Let's remember that in 2019 to this deported individual along Oyedepo and Kukah performed peace maker for Atiku and OBJ.
Let's see if Garba Shehu & Supreme Islamic council led by sultan would victimize Gunmi as they did Father Kukah when he made a similar call for sleepy buhari to resign.
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by Bettykeys: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari is evil and satanic

Everything under Buhari watch is deteriorating and becoming worst by d day.

I blame myself for supporting this man election in 2015
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by Penguin2: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Abi Buhari has taken some steps that affected his business?
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
“Even Jonathan as bad as he was, he was more democratic. When he saw there was a problem, he relinquished power and he said I don’t want blood,” Gumi said.

You can say that again Sheik

Buhari is the devil's incarnate
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by TheEnygma(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Has anyone else noticed that Gumi kind off looks like Shekau.... Maybe I'm the only one seeing this. gringrin
Re: Resign With Immediate Effect - Bandit Sympathizer, Sheikh Gumi, Slams Buhari by obiekunie01: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheEnygma:
Has anyone else noticed that Gumi kind off looks like Shekau.... Maybe I'm the only one seeing this. gringrin

Gumi na shekau nephew na!

(1) (Reply)

With All These Atrocities Fulani Has Committed Will They Hand Over Power? / 2023: You Can’t Hold Nigeria Hostage, Group Tells North / Reno Omokri Premieres New TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.