Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum (1967 Views)

Bokoharam Members Attacked On The Road Continue Reading Here / Are Nigerian Gate-fees reasonable?: Vote Please / Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Want the Trendiest Wears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by proverbial: 2:40am On Jun 18, 2007
I know they attack guys too, but it's on another level when it comes to disrespecting the ladies. why
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2007
WOWWWWW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, see who is talking about guys attacking females on this forum, didn't you to the same thing to me on the game section angry angry angry angry.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by Islander(f): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2007
Que las ti ma,

Such a travesty of Justice, cry cry cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by tasiana(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2007
hmmmmm Saint Proverbial shocked
Defender of the womenfolk! grin grin grin

I think the question will be better answered by u.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2007
you dey mind him
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by proverbial: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2007
you call my contribution to your post on that particular game forum an attack?  shocked no dear, I do not consider it an attack.
Tasiana, I'm afraid I cannot be the voice for the majority, those who do it can best attest to their actions.

oh, and i'm no saint by the way. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2007
proverbial:

you call my contribution to your post on that particular game forum an attack? shocked no dear, I do not consider it an attack.
Tasiana, I'm afraid I cannot be the voice for the majority, those who do it can best attest to their actions.

oh, and i'm no saint by the way. grin
yes it was an attack grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by Esss(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2007
Proverbial just come out dey go find my guilty concience for where i hide am,

Meanwhile you guilty pass me,

na people like you dey sweet to flog, grin

yeye boy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by proverbial: 1:38am On Jun 19, 2007
omo-eko, that is a very bogus accusation cry. shocked it would be redundant/wasteful if I keep saying it's not an attack, while you on the other hand say it is.
we both know it was a legit statement & not an attack; let's end it there.

ess free me o, i beg. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by Mustay(m): 2:10am On Jun 19, 2007
Girls girls girls.
D ones wey don make sense for this forum no pass 5.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2007
Mustay:

Girls girls girls.
D ones wey don make sense for this forum no pass 5.
I can't stand ignorant guys/comment like this angry angry angry angry angry angry, and what does this have to do with the topic
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by kulaShaker(f): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2007
lmao @ whole thread
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by ajayi1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2007
What kind of Question is that?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by moondust(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2007
Omo Eko:

I can't stand ignorant guys/comment like this angry angry angry angry angry angry, and what does this have to do with the topic
I just love this girl's attitude cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by ozoneflake(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2007
POINT OF CORRECTION! All these wired ladies here have remained one pain on my pukered ass. Ladies have attacked guys more often.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by iice(f): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2007
Na wahh
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
ozoneflake:

POINT OF CORRECTION! All these wired ladies here have remained one pain on my pukered ass. Ladies have attacked guys more often.

I don't think he is referring to that type of attack. I guess the issues addressed in some topics are somehow attacks to the Nigerian women by Nigerian men. Our men are usually talked ill by foreign women who have had to do with them. Just check out the threads related to African-American dating a Nigerian man.

The fact still remains that most men have got no respect for the female folks on this land.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2007
ozoneflake:

SO?

Why don't you create another thread to articulate your feeling, between this thread is about the ladies been attacked by asshole men on nairaland
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by ozoneflake(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2007
OmoEKO You cant stop me from expressing myself and what i just wrote is a fact. We are talking bout girls been attacked but reverse is the case. Thats what i feel is happening here.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2007
ozoneflake:

OmoEKO You can't stop me from expressing myself

Hello Freedom of Speech, so say whatever you like wink

and what i just wrote is a fact.
You got nothing to back-up your claim undecided undecided
We are talking bout girls been attacked but reverse is the case.
But this title of the thread is"Why are Nigerian girls attacked on this forum" Not GUYS

Thats what i feel is happening here.
LMFAO you are funny sha shocked shocked shocked shocked, who the hell is attacking you? Spirit angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by ozoneflake(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2007
OmoEko you always been trouble here and some day ill get you a suprise pack.

Ya! Nigerian Girsl But i had to object to his post cause its Nigerian males that is been attacked often. Go to the thread where Picture of Naira Landers were demanded you see what am talking about. And it is you smart butt OmoEko and you freinds who has attacked Nigerian guys often. See, you cant stop me talking here.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2007
ozoneflake:

OmoEko you always been trouble here and some day ill get you a suprise pack.

Another multiple user angry angry angry, abeg carry your wahala go somewhere else

Ya! Nigerian Girsl But i had to object to his post cause its Nigerian males that is been attacked often.
Dude this thread is about GIRLS not[b] GUYS[/b] damn, if you have a problem why don't you start a thread regarding you own issues undecidedangry angry angry
Go to the thread where Picture of Naira Landers were demanded you see what am talking about.
What does that have to do with this topic shocked shocked shocked shocked

And it is you smart butt OmoEko and you freinds who has attacked Nigerian guys often.
So are you saying when the guys disrespect us(females) we just have to keep quite , sorry it doesn't work that way especially when you are dealing with me.
And what does that have to do with you because you seem to be dragging issues that has nothing to do with you.
Abeg mind your business angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by ozoneflake(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2007
Dis respect you? Damn! Baby oyibo life don chop u finish. Well was kinda joke bout the tough talk dont mean to hurt a fly. You push ya butt every where n i dont need it.

This not the first time we got crossed and i like that. Cause i know there some one out there who dont wono read me outta topic. Tanx.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2007
ignoreddddddddddddddddddd, waste of time replying
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by ozoneflake(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2007
@Omo Eko You are in save hands lil sis.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by Kadeejah(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2007
Hahaha wow. . .omo eko u tell em girl!
. . .danng ive missed this place
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2007
don't mind that yeye guy ozoneflake oh angry angry angry angry, coming up here talking thrash about how females attacks guys on nl shocked shocked shocked, how possible is that undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2007
You acutally attacked my twin sister Islander even though she wasn't talking to u.

she stated this Attack me all you want ( freedown of speech is welcome) but not for nonsense. and you quoted her by stating i[b]ncorrigible dumbasses.
unorthodox placement of the comma by the way
[/b]

So Mr you are just like ever other Naija guy/Men on NL that attacks females angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by proverbial: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2007
Let there be peace. cool

Omo Eko, actually, I made that statement about incorrigible dumbasses, not ozone; you owe him an apology now, for false accusation. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2007
proverbial:

Let there be peace. cool

Omo Eko, actually, I made that statement about incorrigible dumbasses, not ozone; you owe him an apology now, for false accusation. tongue
I was referring to you not to whatever his name is
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by proverbial: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2007
Oh, I see. So what were you saying about me madam.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Being Attacked On This Forum by OmoEko1(f): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2007
you attacked her for no reason, and her comment wasn't referring to you grin grin grin, so you are just like those other naija guys on nl that assaults females for no reason. angry angry angry. sad

Btw i have another evidence to back up my claim wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija In Florida Abeg Hala Me / How Old Are You On Nairaland ? / Most Mature Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.