Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) (6193 Views)

Naijawebhost.com Is the Worst And the Most Unreliable Hosting Company In Nigeria / Anyone Here Using Truehost? / In Need Of A Very Good/experience Website Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by incomebrain(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2021
My Honest TrueHost Review: Wordpress Hosting Experience, Downtime, Network and Server Error in TrueHost

TrueHost Review on Web hosting, Domain Name and Cloud Hosting. Honest

Truehost Review: This is Not A Paid Review, All you need to know about Truehost Cloud and Hosting Service,
this is not a paid review, so I would expose everything about them. I have been using Whogohost web hosting for years now until I started encountering problem with them on file usage and disk quota been limited....

I have to move to WhoGoHost Alternative in Nigeria - TrueHost.

See My TrueHost Review With Error Screenshot and Server Problem I Have Encounter So Far.

https://vtuscript.com/truehost-review

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by ProGSM(m): 12:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by ekeday(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by ekeday(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Read full article here https://www.stigking.com/truehost/
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Blessingsam2318: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
incomebrain:
My Honest TrueHost Review: Wordpress Hosting Experience, Downtime and Server Error in TrueHost

TrueHost Review on Webhosting, Domain Name and Cloud Hosting. Honest

Truehost Review: This is Not A Paid Review All you need to know about Truehost Cloud and Hosting Service,
this is not paid review so I would expose everything about them. I have been using Whogohost webhosting for years now until I started encountering problem with them on file useage and disk quota been limited....

I have to move to WhoGoHost Alternative in Nigeria - TrueHost.

See My TrueHost Review With Error Screenshot and Server Problem I Have Encounter So Far.

https://vtuscript.com/truehost-review
how much do you earn on that your site? Am a Publisher too
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by incomebrain(m): 4:36am On Feb 09, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
how much do you earn on that your site? Am a Publisher too

What do you mean please
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Wsx2: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Worst hosting in nigeria

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Wsx2: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
Stay away from them to avoid regrets

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Wsx2: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Recent

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Hubris: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
I registered my second domain using Truehost on 20th of April 2023, I paid for SSL together with the domain. Truehost didn't activate my account after paying, I messaged them on WhatsApp and the domain was activated, when I woke up on the 21st I noticed Truehost had suspended my account I checked my client area and noticed they asked for another payment for SSL which they suppose to ask for after 30 days I complained but they did nothing so I paid again (it's ₦750) Truehost still didn't activate the domain I complained again they did nothing and I had to pay ₦750 for the 3rd time before the domain was activated.

They are fraudsters, I'm actually looking for another host I can transfer my domain to.
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by olu122: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2023
Best Affordable hosting no downtime, no suspension Check here for price :-- https://namevitech.com

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Dh11(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2023

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by ikshevic(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2023
The best nigeria hosting company with rest of mind and great support is Domainking.ng https://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=2828

affordable base on support because hosting without support is nothing to me

Check them out https://clients.domainking.ng/?aff=2828

Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by incomebrain(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
So, in Nigeria - Truehoust is affordable and quite ok for most people. do always contact support before you conclude that they are not good. Web Hosting is not wished and assumed. there are technical points that are not as simple as you talk about.
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Ejesgist(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19
This can't be true
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by Seequadry(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30
Seequadry:
currently experiencing my first web dev shege from them, as a newbie imagine having to be blamed for another persons error.
woke up to error 403 from them. no contact , no mail ...no update whatsoever from them ....phone number not reachable
i hope they get there poo intact. its annoying looking like someone giving excuses for incompetency

I have been attended to and issue have been resolved, they are not that Bad as you painted them to be tho
Re: Truehost Review : This Is Not A Paid Review (Worst And Good Experience) by SConnect: 2:08pm On Mar 30
Seequadry:
currently experiencing my first web dev shege from them, as a newbie imagine having to be blamed for another persons error.
woke up to error 403 from them. no contact , no mail ...no update whatsoever from them ....phone number not reachable
i hope they get there poo intact. its annoying looking like someone giving excuses for incompetency

Sorry for the inconvenience you are currently experiencing.

Our offer might be of interest to you, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / How Do I Create An Interactive Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.