Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Complaint About UBA Deducting My Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complaint About UBA Deducting My Money (481 Views)

₦614 Billion Bailout: FG Begins Deducting From States’ Allocations / FG To Start Deducting N614 Billion From States This Month / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Complaint About UBA Deducting My Money by Bibidear(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hi everyone,so I don't know where to post this. Please bear with me...
So on the 20th of July... I used a POS in my area...wanted to withdraw 8000 and the transaction was successful.

On the 23rd of July...my dad sent me 10,000 but it was only 2000 that was showing in my account..I went to the bank to complain and I was told the issue will be resolved on the 30th of this month...that it was because of the transaction I made on the 20th.

Today again,.my dad sent me another 10000 and it was only 2000 showing in my account.. and I need to travel very early tomorrow... I have called them today since I am far from the bank and they are telling me stories... What can I do please....I wanna post the screenshots.

Re: Complaint About UBA Deducting My Money by Bibidear(f): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
And the last... please check the balance and the amount sent

Re: Complaint About UBA Deducting My Money by Eze2000(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
After this move to Zenith.

Uba is the richest Nigerian bank yet their services aren't top notch. Cases like yours is why they are so rich. So many people just let it go while the bank gets the money.
Re: Complaint About UBA Deducting My Money by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2021

(1)

Reno Omokri Slams Those Who Rejoiced When Nnamdi Kauu And Sunday Igboho Were Arr / Osinbajo: God’s Spirit Is In The Land, Nigeria Will Rise Above Its Challenges / FFK Calls Pantami ‘brother’ Months After After Labelling Minister ‘psychotic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.