Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria (21761 Views)

President Patrice Talon Of Benin Republic Arrives State House / Buhari, Patrice Talon Meet At Aso Rock (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu, Patrick Brown Discuss Bilateral Cooperation In Technology, Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by pacespot(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hmm, we are watching
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by FamTomx2(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
smiley
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by ceaser: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
I feel sorry for Benin du republique. Do they think the ambassador would have reckoned with them if they did not have Sunday Igboho in custody?

Trust the Fulani at your own risk. The hausas trusted them years ago, now see what they have turned their lands into. Nigerians made the grievous mistake of trusting 'em with power, now see the battle the citizens are fighting. Once they lay their hands on Igboho, the Fulanis will back stab' em and the rest will be history. They can never again get anything from the Fulanis.

Ghana was smart not to have anything to do with them and they chased away Fulani herders that tried to graze into their territories. Today, they are better for it.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by FatimaAbubakar(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104186640:
God bless Benin Republic.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.

We Rise.

SHARAAAAP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Voiceofthestree: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.

He don set o....

Wetin come make igboho use Benin Republic as his jakpa route

Benin Republic is his root he know all the root someone betray me obviously. If anything happens to Igboho in Benin Republic they will cry and suffer for it the have battle with Igboho you have problem with Yoruba and Benin share brother with Yoruba Nation not Fullani Nation Benin will cry
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
tesseract:
I know Talon is not stupid...I know he hasn't forgotten the way Buhari disgraced him when he travelled half way around the world to Japan to plead with him to open up the borders...Patrice Talon isn't stupid.

They have not created the Benin Republic that will go head to head with Nigeria so just rest. The country you people stay disrespecting see the way your fellow Africans giving respect, the one missing from Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by favor914: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
tesseract:
I know Talon is not stupid...I know he hasn't forgotten the way Buhari disgraced him when he travelled half way around the world to Japan to plead with him to open up the borders...Patrice Talon isn't stupid.
Governor of the 37th state of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by favor914: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Speaktruth88:

They have not created the Benin Republic that will go head to head with Nigeria so just rest. The country you people stay disrespecting see the way your fellow Africans giving respect, the one missing from Nigerians.

I bow for these children, they are not aware that no African Country wants to be in Nigeria’s bad books?, igboho will be repatriated back to Nigeria to face felony treason charges which he would probably win in the long run, but by then FG would have destroyed his life.

1 Like

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by 9jathingsonpoint: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by mctech(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pledge what you like, only be fair with Igboho.

Thank you.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by kenny1313(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
OmoManU:
Igboho is not coming out anytime soon, tho I dislike the messenger (Igboho) but I like the message (Yorùbá Nation or Restructuring).
Mixed feelings but all Yoruba leaders should try and rally round Sunday but just warned him to be gentle going forward
Did Sunday kill anybody?
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by witworth(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
APC news.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by inspectorg(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hanibbal:
Chai...Bilateral cooperation on Igboho matter. May God be with you igboho
Dis tin done look lyke sey sombori don become collateral damageooooo.....
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
In a statement, the Beninese Government said Talon granted audience to each of the new ambassadors and discussed with them the revitalisation and strengthening of bilateral cooperation between these different countries and Benin.

I wonder why now! Let the bribery and corruption of foreign countries by the ZOO continue!
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
MANNNABBQGRILLZ:
You nor get another work ?

Always online to defend Buhari at the slightest, i can't wait for 2023 to come make Nigeria disgrace ur demented papa party comot.

Endsars protesters killer
Herdsmen terrorist sympathizer
Military Brutality Anchor
Shock Absorber
5 times inflation
Fuel from 85 to 165
Dollar from 200 something to 500
Stealing from dormant account
Proxy offices
Loan Shark Patronizer
World Tourist
Very Shy man
Human Right violator
Even ranging war against freedom fighters.

Our mumu don do. Nigeria reject apc and replaced it with pdp abi? ona evil agenda. 2023 we go disgrace ona comot
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by femlad97(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
MANNNABBQGRILLZ:
I'm from d Niger Delta and yes i av been to outside d country. Moreso, i built my first house at the age of 24. Bought a car few months after and completed my education with 2nd upper.

I don't look to any mortal as a saviour. Yet, my stand is very bold and proud. I stand for the truth. I av seen what diz govt is doing to d people. Mind you, my dad had a federal appointment from the office of this same president too but that won't perturbed me from standing for d truth. What i preach here may not have a major impact on d economy, but at least i tried, and trying is good enuf for me. Muhammadu Buhari is sinking the ship and those that are drowning including MANNNABBQGRILLS are pretending to be safe and happy. Let's not deceive ourselves, we know d truth.

Maybe a tour of a skit by Macaroni might spicy you up a bit Abt dis govt. "one conward, 39 heroes".

Thank u.
u not getting my point.....my point is no human being 4 dis nigeria now fit revive d economy because of personal interest.....not even u or me....u dey use celebrities words or skits as example people wey na dem join hand spoil d country....na joke maccaroni won use move d country forward abi...he dey do skit against d govt bcus he never collect appointment....mr maccaroni obi cubana give am yahoo money baba feature am for his skit.....baba give mr maccaroni power he go worse our economy pass buhari
My point is separating nigeria is not d solution cuz south we need north...north we need south.....d only solution na to comot 4 dis africa continent .....comot go get Usa or mayb another world power country citizenship by hustling
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Shugabanqasa: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
Beninese President pledges bilateral cooperation with Nigeria, Germany, others | Punch.

https://punchng.com/beninese-president-pledges-bilateral-cooperation-with-nigeria-germany-others/

I'm now getting some clue as to why buhari made brutai ambassador to Benin.
Part of it maybe to check some the excessives of arms smuggling into the country..he made him interchief of army staff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by Shugabanqasa: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2021
post=104186640:
God bless Benin Republic.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Africa.

We Rise.

We Rise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by calcal: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Probably is better for Igboho to relax inside the jail until assurance than he japa for Garmany. from jail to plane.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by cerentd(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2021
A recent announcement revealed that Jake Paul would be fighting Tyron Woodley in his next fight and we have all the details around how boxing fans can tune in to watch the fight. With Woodley a five time UFC champion, he is taking a bit of a risk fighting Paul in the boxing ring, especially seeing as the Jake Paul vs Woodley live online American YouTuber has won his last three pro boxing fights. However Paul’s opponents have not been the strongest and there is a lot of criticism around the fact that he hasn’t faced a real boxer yet. Despite all the worry and criticism Jake Paul vs Woodley live around the bout, it still promises to be a spectacle as both fighters have a lot at stake. There will be a couple of ways to watch the fight, one of course is going to the Jake Paul vs Woodley Live Stream event to watch the bout unfold. Journalist Ariel Helwani has now given us all the details in regards to the event, and we now know all there is in regards to how to watch the fight. It is taking place on August 29 in Cleveland. On the Sunday night, it will be at 8pm, which is 1am GMT. In America, you can view it on Showtime PPV, whilst it is unknown right now how you can watch if in the UK.
Re: President Patrice Talon Pledges Bilateral Cooperation With Nigeria by ajl: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
OmoManU:
Igboho is not coming out anytime soon, tho I dislike the messenger (Igboho) but I like the message (Yorùbá Nation or Restructuring).
Mixed feelings but all Yoruba leaders should try and rally round Sunday but just warned him to be gentle going forward

Gentle? See this one. Who will hand you what's belong to you that is stolen from if you remain a Gentleman? Even Mandela chooses not not be a gentleman at some point in the past. He traveled out of South Africa to train as a militant. You are probably a politician. Only greedy APC politicians are against Igboho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party / APC Resorts To Private Security Guards / Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.