Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,867 members, 7,841,257 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo (27725 Views)

Police Arrest ESN Commander Destroy Camps In Ebonyi (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by elmodee7(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Segfaultt:
you be mumu, is amoetekun an illegal outfit?
Didn't it pass through due process and was signed into law as a legal security outfit?
You fools in the East should keep deceiving yourselves

My brother stop arguing with brainwashed savages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Darkblood: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Where?
The ones sheik gumi meets and negotiates with or the ones called business men? Oh the ones who did photoshoot with the police and the governor of kastina state?
Where are they killing them? Or should we go to Boko Haram members who are steadily getting pardoned
Lmao
Paretomaster1:

Stop asking stoopeed questions... It's showing how da*ft you are......

Bandits are being arrested, and killed on a daily basis yet, u asking dum*** question..
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by osazsky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
sinteiking:

Can you give me a comparative analysis of the deaths and harvoc caused by ESN and that of bandits so we can know the greater evil amongst them in order to prioritize which of these groups poses a greater threat to the ordinary citizens of this country.

I await your response
so all the service men..the heads of 50 virgins.the kidnapping beheading of native medicine practitioners attacks on innocent soldiers burning of police Van's are fake news..do u know how many boko harambe kidnappers are killed in battle..I dont know wat is wrong g with dss in sane country u dont arrest terrorist or treasonist they are killed in battle..instead of goat dss to return kanu in a body bag them they form good atleast it will have saved us from all this talk talk ..treasonist and terrorist dont have rights they are not given the chance to fair hearing in courts in america they are killed immediately with the lethal injection.these goats don they pet chidima now o..imagine if chidima na ugly man them for don peel her face with slap fools..buhari messed up big time in this one he missed it..I hate buhari for arresting kanu
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Sleekfingers: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:

https://politicsnigeria.com/esn-member-arrested-in-imo/

inasmuch, i am not a fan of ipob and esn........but it seems they are now tagging any criminal esn and ipob member......i smell lies........
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by mctech(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
These ESN people don't seem to finish.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by osazsky(m): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Them nor they arrest herdsmen kill all of una there...anyone holding a gun whether individually or in any unrecognised group should be arrested and given the lethal injection immediately.they dont have right to fair hearing in any court not even d lowest of all courts fools

Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by sinteiking(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
osazsky:
so all the service men..the heads of 50 virgins.the kidnapping beheading of native medicine practitioners attacks on innocent soldiers burning of police Van's are fake news..do u know how many boko harambe kidnappers are killed in battle..I dont know wat is wrong g with dss in sane country u dont arrest terrorist or treasonist they are killed in battle..instead of goat dss to return kanu in a body bag them they form good atleast it will have saved us from all this talk talk ..treasonist and terrorist dont have rights they are not given the chance to fair hearing in courts in america they are killed immediately with the lethal injection.these goats don they pet chidima now o..imagine if chidima na ugly man them for don peel her face with slap fools..buhari messed up big time in this one he missed it..I hate buhari for arresting kanu

You are just beating around the bush.

I only ask you to give me a comparative analysis of harvoc caused by both ESN and Banditry so we can determine which of them ought to be our top security challenge

Let me be more direct.
Which of this two groups (ESN and Bandits) pose a more security threat to the ordinary citizens of our country.

Give me a straight answer.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Sleekfingers: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
superdanny10:
This nation do dey divide ooo and by so, nowhere is safe.

Hausa come with bandit & Boko Haram
Ibo came with IPOB & Biafra

Now which wan the Yorubas go bring?

hoodlums and cultists......the rate in the southwest is getting outta hand....especially in lagos.....but my olodo governor sanwo olu aint seeing it...... Oyo and ogun state aint left out.......as a matter of fact, cultism is our boko haram in the southwest.......
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by onuman: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:

https://politicsnigeria.com/esn-member-arrested-in-imo/

Militarization of Imo state with the armed forces of Nigeria is a trick of the state governor to protect himself and his tenure.
That’s why it looks like Imo state is a den of militants.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by sinteiking(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
osazsky:
Them nor they arrest herdsmen kill all of una there...anyone holding a gun whether individually or in any unrecognised group should be arrested and given the lethal injection immediately.they dont have right to fair hearing in any court not even d lowest of all courts fools

Don't be too emotional bro

Everything in life has priority just as security challenges has priority too.

Most deadly security challenges ought to be given the most priority, seperatist movements are not our greatest security challenges but almost daily occurrence of kidnapping and killing of innocent citizens by bandits poses the most deadly security challenges we are having in this country and I believe the Federal govt is pouring less energy into fighting the more deadlier Banditry issues but giving more energy to fight the less security challenges posed by separatists
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
What an insult.What will a true ESN be doing with local fabricated barrel.Is he out to hunt grass cutter.This people think we are out to joke with northern fulani government.Local den gun you can catch the pallets with hand from 30 meters.This guys mumu never seize to amaze me.When even Igbo apprentice can comfortably buy Russian, American double barrel of 8-12 rounds.How much is Ak47 ,RPGs or GPMG.When the time comes they will know this is not 67 when ojukwu single handedly finanaced biafra movement and igbos are too rich and now has business contact all over the world.. Biafra is a must
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Torylanez(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Conrod:
Every criminal in the southeast is now an ipob member,soon any politican caught stealing will be branded an ipob member too.

Same way una de brand every crime in Naija to Fulani tribe too
E pain U ?
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Quaddafi29: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Some of these reports are so infantile
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Staphylococcus: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
They should face a very fast judgement and be killed immediately if found guilty.

Miscreants who shed blood don't deserve to be alive.

Nnamadi Kanu should also face a fast judgement. Life imprisonment or death by electrocution is welcomed.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Staphylococcus: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Conrod:
Every criminal in the southeast is now an ipob member,soon any politican caught stealing will be branded an ipob member too.

But every attack is done by Fulani herdsmen?

Sir; Every robbery and killing inSE is done by IPOB

And every fake product littering Nigeria is made or imported by IPOB

That you must also accept.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by fenibak: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
I used to have pity on sabos but now I don't pity them anymore
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by udemzyudex(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lies,if it was true trust our camera happy police,we would have seen pictures.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by ThatFairGuy1: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Peace, Unity and Progress
superdanny10:
This nation do dey divide ooo and by so, nowhere is safe.

Hausa come with bandit & Boko Haram
Ibo came with IPOB & Biafra

Now which wan the Yorubas go bring?

Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by ThatFairGuy1: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Why are you reporting the young man angry

He wouldn't have included his picture if he's lying.
MrBanner:

Seu.n My.nd44 Mu.kina2 Oa.m4j Lala.sticlala Rockta.tion Just.wise
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Paretomaster1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
we both know am telling the truth

Stop been a hypocrite

No you are lying, and swear with your life you are not.... Hypocrite.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/476195-notorious-bandit-arrested-in-sokoto.html
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Conrod: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Staphylococcus:

But every attack is done by Fulani herdsmen?

Sir; Every robbery and killing inSE is done by IPOB

And every fake product littering Nigeria is made or imported by IPOB

That you must also accept.
Yet you are ready to go to war if we leave you,.... DEFINE THIS IRONY.
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by naijapips02: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Segfaultt:
you be mumu, is amoetekun an illegal outfit?
Didn't it pass through due process and was signed into law as a legal security outfit?
You fools in the East should keep deceiving yourselves

We have EbubeAgu. ESN is illegal. Kanu cannot constitute a security body. Nobody elected him.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by osazsky(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
sinteiking:

I only ask you to give me a comparative analysis of harvoc caused by both ESN and Banditry so we can determine which of them ought to be our top security challenge

Let me be more direct.
Which of this two groups (ESN and Bandits) pose a more security threat to the ordinary citizens of our country.

let's reduce terrorism gradually at least we have kanu..that's a plus and he is a leader of a terrorist group.. when we killed shakau it was a plus to us..so I dont see y the death of kanu shouldn't be a plus too..since his arrest no more killing of soldiers beheading of native doctors etc so swear that u are not enjoying the calmness in the yeast since his arrest gradually we will get there.imagine a life without kanu and chidima..we will be like London once these 2 animals are killed we will now have the option of having God fearing side chic
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Edusouls(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Esn members are now hunted like grass cutter, Abeg show them no mercy until they are decimated completely, no peace for the wicked especially Kanu’s dogs..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by kechywillz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Any pick pockets ,armed robber,cultist,tout who flout police order in IMO state now is now ESN member ,stupid news from BMC crew
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by osazsky(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
sinteiking:

Let me be more direct.

give me the name of one bandits and I will give u all the names of ipob members and leaders...if we know them we go after them just like shakau.. u dont know them cuz they are killed in engagement kanu should have been killed too
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
naijapips02:

We have EbubeAgu. ESN is illegal. Kanu cannot constitute a security body. Nobody elected him.
we know that ebubeagu was inaugurated by governors in the yeast..prospective canditates will be screened trained and given weapons to fight crime just like the one we have here in edo state..and these security outfit proposal passed through all the government bodies the....ig is awear commisional house of assembly fg etc..u cant just wake up one day gather old retired cultists killers drug addicts ,give them uniforms weapons and start motivating them to kill innocent soldiers ..Manu should be killed those soldiers were parents..no mercy for the wicked esn my foot.ignore that guy na mumu
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Staphylococcus: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Conrod:
Yet you are ready to go to war if we leave you,.... DEFINE THIS IRONY.

Go to which war? Where did you get your facts from?

All what Nigerians are saying is to follow due process in your agitations. Who cares if your kits leave it not? What do you bring to the table in the first place

Please! Stop painting what's not or feeling very important...

If it was dependent on just me, Biafra will be a reality in the next minute. I am so anxious for y'all to have your Biafra, so we can fully diffreciate foreigners and Nigerians
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by Segfaultt(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
naijapips02:

God bless you bro for this sense of wisdom.
You've said it all
Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by OyigboUpdate: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Lolz .....when will they arrest Bandits and co?
I forgot they are mere business men going about their legitimate business.

So we should wait till ours degenerate like the north. Onyembu

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest ESN Member, Recover Arms In Imo by stanluiz(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nnamdi kanu freedom fighters has now turn to arm robbers. This is what happen when you create an illegal security outfit that is made up of Thugs, touts, hoodlums and criminals.

Police should lauch massive flush out and decimated the remaining ipob terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN President, Daniel Okoh, Distances Self From APC Presidential Campaign List / ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju / Constitution Review: Senate Should Be Scrapped - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.