Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) (56541 Views)

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Egypt209: 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
The well in moi papa compound was dug in early 80s
Today you go still come fesh clean water dey go
But I've lost count of how many feshing rope don enter since 80s
No how old the well be, but how many ropes don destroy on top �
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by staphcures: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hilarious and Awesome.

HBDLL&P
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Karleb(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Remove the makeup make we see her real face

Even if you do, she'll still look like she's in her 50s or 60s which is still very very young compared to 80.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
God please open her eyes to see why she came into this world and turn quickly unto you in righteousness before You call her up to stand before you in judgement. At 80 she hasn't realised why she came into this earth and it's risky and can make her end up in Satan's hell.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Ladymillion(f): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mama the Mama, jollificate jor as nothing do you, Senator Dino Melaye will proudly issue you Certificate of survival for this wonderful feat
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by blingxx(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
nob0dy:
Mama the mama, her breast firm pass bbnaija Angel's own.

Dammnn niqqarrr grin cheesy
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by CBARRY1: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
OLDER THAN BUHARI? Another Wonder On The World.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Ournolly: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Edo woman.

grin

Mama we all know as e dey go.

But let me wish you a happy birthday first.

No be me you go use renew your yearly subscription. IJMN
Renew yearly subscription? grin

2 Likes

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by mp3ree: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
I hear say edo people na witch..

i hear say fulani people na terrorist..
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Op ,Edo is the state, Benin is the city. undecided

Blogger blogger o nor teach me nonsense.

Btw, 80 looks good on mama. kiss
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
I served in Benin, their women are more hardworking than the men, they have small stature with old care, you will see a 40 year old woman with grand children cheesy cheesy
They start fvcking early huh?

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by begge: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Don't dare try to call her iye, if you do she will insult your mum cuz i am a typical benin man
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by EmpressOVD: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Edo woman.

grin

No be me you go use renew your yearly subscription.
IJMN

Hear mumu talk!

1 Like

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see people coming out to insult her for choosing the way of the younger generation.
I see someone coming to her defence.
I see someone bringing tribalistic sentiments to it.
I see someone commenting something totally different.
This I have seen
GHOST_PROPHET
Indeed, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Falseprophet is very much an interesting character.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
setobaba:

What year ?? I also camp in Benin and had a pal then with same name with your moniker

What year?
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:
I served in Benin, their women are more hardworking than the men, they have small stature with old care, you will see a 40 year old woman with grand children cheesy cheesy

This is good advert for Edo women. Imagine how this beautiful grand ma would’ve looked some 30 years ago. I believe you.

You’ve motivated someone like me that has phobia for fat women with big lump of adipose behind them to look towards Bini side but I’m discouraged by the fact that Edo women don’t stay with one man rather they prefer ‘contributions’, collections and gofundme from Italian men so they can build multiple castles in Benin with a garage full of Bentleys and Range Rovers.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by purples25(f): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
God please open her eyes to see why she came into this world and turn quickly unto you in righteousness before You call her up to stand before you in judgement. At 80 she hasn't realised why she came into this earth and it's risky and can make her end up in Satan's hell.

Haba. Just because she took pictures? Do you know if she rarely does it? Happy birthday to her.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by ubee(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
The face for an 80 years old doesn't really shock me. It's possible with a combination of her good genetics, having a small body frame, and the magic that makeup can do to women's faces - oh and not to forget the ability of today's photo editor apps to make wrinkles disappear.

But what makes me doubt the picture is the 2nd and 3rd picture. The zest and youth that is palpable in her waist and legs when she suspends one leg in the first one, and when she poses stylishly in the second cannot belong to an 80 year old.

It's just too good to be true.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by GodisFirst: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Unbelievable! Send us a video of her dancing, if not, I take it that the girl in Jean's and shirts is still in her late 20s.
Congratulations to her. See her when she celebrates her 100 years anniversary
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Edo woman.

grin

No be me you go use renew your yearly subscription. IJMN
Ogo jesu

1 Like

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
A younge Mummy.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
purples25:

Haba. Just because she took pictures? Do you know if she rarely does it? Happy birthday to her.
Not because she took pictures, but because she painted up like a modern Jezebel. The great great grand ma of all the women that paint up their faces was Jezebel and God fed her to the dogs and will be unjust to her if He spares any modern day Jezebel. I didnt mean to judge but to caution only,
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by ugodson(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
No matter the RUBBISH some useless people are writing here,I just want to wish MAMA a happy birthday day and good health. Amen

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by justicechichex: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bunnatex:
I see people coming out to insult her for choosing the way of the younger generation.
I see someone coming to her defence.
I see someone bringing tribalistic sentiments to it.
I see someone commenting something totally different.
This I have seen
GHOST_PROPHET

Where's false prophet?
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
This woman is up to 80
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make she show us her birth Certificate. Fear who no fear Edo people
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by dayskid: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
illicit:
Adonbelivit

How 80 years old go get only one shoe

shocked
Mr Fashola

Let see how you go make heaven
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Joydan95: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
envoymedia:
A Nigerian woman from Benin, Edo State who celebrated her 80th birthday some days ago has got many people talking because of her youthful look, IgbereTV reports.

Many people were amazed as she looked younger than 80.

Sharing the woman's photos, Rita Ebiuwa wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100000325550813/posts/4500693916618082/?app=fbl
I don’t doubt her age, I have seen a 90 plus Edo woman as young as she is
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by JBArokonkwo1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
I hear say edo people na witch..

I hear say your mama na ashawo for Allen Avenue....my friend don knack ur mama
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
mp3ree:

i hear say fulani people na terrorist..

Ubanka
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
JBArokonkwo1:

I hear say your mama na ashawo for Allen Avenue....my friend don knack ur mama

Which style grin
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
edoairways:

Aircraft or witchcraft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User / This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.