Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) (56542 Views)

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Flamees(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Edo woman.

grin

Mama we all know as e dey go.

But let me wish you a happy birthday first.

No be me you go use renew your yearly subscription. IJMN

2 Shares

Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
nob0dy:
Mama the mama, her breast firm pass bbnaija Angel's own.

Oh no shocked cool
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Edo can lie for Africa. I have seen some of my Edo friends shamelessly lieing about their age.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please one mind is telling me to ask " who calculated the age"
80 years for African, buhari country .....I'm thinking about it
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by ukaface(f): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
nob0dy:
Mama the mama, her breast firm pass bbnaija Angel's own.
must you body shame just cos you want to make a point?
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by McLizbae: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na this woman Buhari soppose dey friend... tongue
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by ukaface(f): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
God please open her eyes to see why she came into this world and turn quickly unto you in righteousness before You call her up to stand before you in judgement. At 80 she hasn't realised why she came into this earth and it's risky and can make her end up in Satan's hell.
Mr judgement. How you take know say she never realised her purpose?
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by ukaface(f): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Trustedpronet:
Edo can lie for Africa. I have seen some of my Edo friends shamelessly lieing about their age.
And all other tribes are saints.

Shift
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by MOTIONTECH(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Reminds me of Obasanjo.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Benin women sabi fine sha
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Where is the mumu man that said he can not marry a woman older than him because she will look very old, come and see ooo, some women at 35, will look older than this and sick, come and see 80years ,heathy and young.

.uote author=envoymedia post=104196446]Below is a video clip of her birthday party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3F5QxEEZtc

[/quote]
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
ukaface:
Mr judgement. How you take know say she never realised her purpose?
PLEASE DONT PUT ME INTO CONFLICT WIT GOD, I AM NOT MR. JUDGEMENT AS ONLY GOD IS OUR JUDGE. I ONLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND HER PAINTING UP HER FACE LIKE A WITCH AT 80.
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Issoright
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by mindtricks: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Unbelievable!
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by setobaba: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bola146:

What year?
Nope
I asked first
Re: Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) by Astra101: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Karleb:

Stop the hate.

None of the picture is 80 yrs worthy. She looks too young for her age, way way too young.

It's one of the advantages of being slim.

Google 80 yrs old black woman then compare.

@ bolded, where is the hate in what I wrote up there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Chevron Staff: Wedding Cancelled In Eket By Bride Over Lies - Facebook User / This Traditional-Themed Wedding Has Got People Talking Online (pics) / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.