Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration (2854 Views)

$430 Million Enugu-Cameroon Highway To Be Ready Before End Of 2021- AfDB / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 / No Single Major Infrastructure Was Completed Under PDP In 10 Years- Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by louqas: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2021
aikyg:

This is not a Federal Government project. It's an AfDB project.

We know ......so also is the rail line between Nigeria and Niger....but you people always say Buhari was doing it for his brothers in niger....does he have brothers in southern cameroun too?

1 Like

Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by EasternActivist: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Stephenszego2:

I am quoting you word for word 'Oga this project is not being done by buhari administration. Get your facts right'
Now you turned around that you didn't say it's not being done by the Federal Government.
In case you don't know, Buhari Administration is the same as the Federal Government unless you are not normal.

Even with what you quoted you're still blind to see. I said buhari administration and not federal government, the federal government has many past adminstration.

So from what I have said, tell me where am wrong...

Do buhari administration have a part in the project, answer yes or no

Seriously, you're just intelligent by half...
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by EasternActivist: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2021
louqas:

And is it the Buhari administration that is doing the nigeria to Niger railline that yall are mischievous about?.. even with glaring evidence you are hell bent on painting a nepostic picture with that project.....is buhari connecting Enugu to Cameroun because of fulanis there too...

After slaving for 16 years NO good infrastructure was demanded .....they keep telling gullible youths the rest of Nigeria hates them...while embezzling all the money

Last i checked it was Atiku that has Cameroonian blood...

You're not making any fking sense... Go rest

Tell me where it is said that buhari administration has a part in this project?

Until then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by Boudiccao: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2021
This project has nothing to do with Buhari and his inept administration.

This is an Ecowas Afdb funded project initiated in 2007 to link up West African countries.

It has nothing to do with Buhari.
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by WoeBetide666: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2021
9jakool:
People need to understand APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin which is why their members defect like spineless goats.

The original party founders, the ones who were in CPC, ANPP and ACN are driven by ideology. No dey misyarn
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by ozome15(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please where is this enugu - cameroom higherway. I mean which part of enugu did the road pass.

1 Like

Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by Ovamboland(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Buhari is working very hard, sadly his nepotism has become the trademark and not his amazing efforts on transportation like Rail and Roads in the North and West as well as Niger Bridge.

Shout of nepotism is championed by politicians who want to take our attention away from what is most important to us and we are letting them succeed.

What's the importance of GEJ being president if Otuoke has no potable water or roads? Will they not prefer a Fulani that will deliver water projects, roads and rail link?

What's the use of having your ethnic people dominate govt and you still cry of no govt presence, no good roads or schools? Of what benefit is it to you if all they achieve is sending their children to school abroad, build huge mansion in their village compound and visit in new SUV driving on dusty roads?

For me the most important thing is what is delivered not the ethnic origin of those in govt.
Nepotism is just a battle cry of politicians. Best you get is 20-30 additional political appointment to make you feel we are in govt. You can't compare that to the impact of road or rail passing your town.
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ovamboland:

Shout of nepotism is championed by politicians who want to take our attention away from what is most important to us and we are letting them succeed.

What's the importance of GEJ being president if Otuoke has no potable water or roads? Will they not prefer a Fulani that will deliver water projects, roads and rail link?

What's the use of having your ethnic people dominate govt and you still cry of no govt presence, no good roads or schools? Of what benefit is it to you if all they achieve is sending their children to school abroad, build huge mansion in their village compound and visit in new SUV driving on dusty roads?

For me the most important thing is what is delivered not the ethnic origin of those in govt.
Nepotism is just a battle cry of politicians. Best you get is 20-30 additional political appointment to make you feel we are in govt. You can't compare that to the impact of road or rail passing your town.

Buhari is a tribalist and nepotistic. It is not an unfounded allegation but publicly displayed.

By the way do not bring GEJ to this discussion as it is unrelated.

Buhari's clamp down on media and his Fulanization of political offices are his many silly decisions.

The fact that he tars road to connect neighboring countries because they are Fulani dominant countries shows his Dan Fodian trajectory.

But he has done well on rails and Niger Bridge.

Be Guided. I am not biased. I am loyal to no one.

1 Like

Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by Ogbenia: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
WoeBetide666:

The original party founders, the ones who were in CPC, ANPP and ACN are driven by ideology. No dey misyarn

The parties we have now are APC and PDP. Oga, why go back to CPC, ANPP and ACN?
Where are those CPC, ANPP, and ACN now?
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by muykem: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ogbenia:

I honestly laugh at Nigerian youths when they suggest PDP taking over the affairs of this country.
Nigerians are so forgetful!
Just like you said, if only PDP wasn't so wasteful throughout their 16 years of ruling this country, Nigeria wouldn't be where it is today.
Go check on my previous posts, I am neither Hausa nor a politician. I am just somebody trying to tell you the truth.
My issues with Buhari are simply his Nepotism and lack of respect for rule of law.
He has done a good job in terms of infrastructure development and the economy.
Before you point to high cost of goods, pls understand that price of items are driven by foreign exchange rate since we are an import dependent nation.
Striking a balance of payment i.e. export vs imports to stabilize exchange rate takes at least 10 to 15 years considering the fact that we will be starting from ground zero.
It is not a day's job to industrialize a nation.
If only PDP made efforts to industrialize the nation throughout their 16 years, the impact on the economy wouldn't be this bad.
Oil remains our only source of foreign exchange. Unfortunately, we sell that oil as crude and still buy back with same foreign exchange with already high demand for finished products, raw materials, school fees, bureau de change, debts servicing, etc.
Which youth are you referring to? Do you mean IPOB?
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by Stephenszego2: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
muykem:
Which youth are you referring to? Do you mean IPOB?

grin grin grin
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by Stephenszego2: 1:29am On Jul 31, 2021
louqas:

We know ......so also is the rail line between Nigeria and Niger....but you people always say Buhari was doing it for his brothers in niger....does he have brothers in southern cameroun too?

Ask them o!
Re: The Enugu - Cameroon Highway Project Completed Under The Buhari Administration by Stephenszego2: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2021
ozome15:
Please where is this enugu - cameroom higherway. I mean which part of enugu did the road pass.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Channels TV Presenters Over Anti-buhari Interviews / I Want To Ask One Question|why Is Nigeria Afraid Of Loosing Igbo Land / Man Who Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro To Host LP Flag Shows Off His Medal & Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.