Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals (18510 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / BBNaija S6: Housemates Receive Their First Rewards / Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2021
One of the highlights of Day four in the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye house was the heartbreak discussions among housemates.

In small groups, the housemates talked about their past relationships, Africa Magic reported.

Nini, Pere, Arin, Boma and Beatrice, talked about their first heartbreak and Pere revealed that he had his first heartbreak with an older woman.

Pere also mentioned that he has had his heart broken three times.

Nini claimed her heart had never been broken as she said, “I can use any guy I want, they can’t use me.”

According to her, she leaves a relationship once she notices that something is wrong.

In a chat with Jackie B and Jaypaul, Arin narrated how her ex defrauded her during their two-year relationship.

She explained that her ex scammed her when she wanted to buy a car and when she found out, she got him locked up.

Jackie B revealed that she does not believe in the concept of an ex. According to her, when a relationship ends, the guys ceases to exist in her life.

She also aired her position on personal space, stating that she is okay with a couple having separate bedrooms within the home.

In agreement to this, Jaypaul claimed that his grandparents had different rooms but were so in love with eachother which led to his grandfather’s death few months after his grandmother’s passing.

As the conversation moved to the lounge, Tega shared her shocking experience with an ex.

She revealed that she found out that he was married few days after they met for the last time.

According to her, she had accompanied him to get decorations which turned out to be for his nuptials with someone else.
https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-housemates-share-heartbreak-ordeals/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by KassyA: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by ictjobber: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Yawn
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by UncleHaba22: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2021
The government will happily sponsor this show

To distract the youth from what is happening in the country

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2021
This is another 'tory oh, from my one
Make I tell you wetin happen for Abule.....

Anyways,
Boma all da way.....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by design113: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2021
grin
Oya na. This one na BBN version of (I'm here to read lies)

Let it flow.

One Idiot is already saying she can use any guy she wants and the guy won't use her. Lol.
If you check well, nothing remain 4 her body again oh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by tarodeleks: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Hm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by janajam: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by KingLennon(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Because of covid last year, I followed up this show. This year una plans no work....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by EaglePredict(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
How do I even bet and win with Home no bet and Away no bet

I have taken my time to show you this CHEAT SHEET for HNB/ANB

Join me as I walk you through the world of Home no bet and Away no bet Betting Meaning and how you can always win with HNB/ANB

Click on the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVypo0wHCg
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
is there a need for all these sef
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Nuelito: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Ok....seen
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Xlswez: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
I rep TEAM SASKAY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by OwenJesse27(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Super Falcons defender Ashleigh Plumptre show off her steps as she dance to King Sunny Ade’s music

https://youtube.com/shorts/0pupMQOC4Ec?feature=share

Pls like share and subscribe
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Revolva(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Notin we no de hear

Is she not the one twerking

Abeg make we hear word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG8mxEXz2o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Ordinarybob: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by OwenJesse27(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
They better because I don old can't waste any more year in school again .....
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by masakk(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
. I dont even know another bbnaija have started.
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by ayusco85(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
cool
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Ykc2(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Imagine me rushing home to watch old retired olosho just because she appeared on television?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Sharon6(f): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
You see this breakfast called heartbreak, na everybody go chop am grin

Please check my SIGNATURE.
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by money121(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Part 2 Of Wedding Party Is Loading / Prince Nelson Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / Cds And Dvds: Any Good News For Jiji's Film And Music Videos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.