Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals (18516 Views)

Five Remarkable Moments From BBNaija S6 Reunion Opening Night (Photos) / BBNaija S6: Housemates Receive Their First Rewards / Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by vickydevoka(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-housemates-share-heartbreak-ordeals/
I think Jacky B . Is de finest and sexiest gal in de house
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by mikelc007: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2021
It's just entertainment Mr Man... You must not show your ignorance by typing rubbish. Bbnaija is not hindering anyone from knowing what is happening... You deserve a slap, I hope someone gives you one soonest
UncleHaba22:
The government will happily sponsor this show

To distract the youth from what is happening in the country
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Kennyking1234: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2021
This years set is boring.
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by UncleHaba22: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2021
mikelc007:
It's just entertainment Mr Man... You must not show your ignorance by typing rubbish. Bbnaija is not hindering anyone from knowing what is happening... You deserve a slap, I hope someone gives you one soonest

I would av loved that
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Oga boss
Chief Odewale himself.
Tuale ooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you Sir!
Please have you heard any word from that rich guy who traveled out of the earth?
Oh yeah,
he is gone and come back already!
Everything happened under an hour.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by izubext007: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Stupid.
What will the young generation learn from this program.
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by dukebabaaduke(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by victorikpe(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2021
UncleHaba22:
The government will happily sponsor this show

To distract the youth from what is happening in the country
Nobi lie!
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Breakfast is real.

Team_Yousef wink
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by Gfskw: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Really
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by SefunmiHookups: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
vickydevoka:

I think Jacky B . Is de finest and sexiest gal in de house
Thank God you say you "think" grin
Even though I went to the same high school as her, and I know her and her sisters in Abuja... she is not close to the sexiest in that house. I feel like I'm betraying her since she is the only one I know personally there. Lol. Remember, TV makes one look even hotter, or better. But she is cool tho. I like the way she is carrying herself thus far. No fake zone. She doesn't tolerate some of their excesses.
But I respect your own choice tho...don't get me wrong.
Peace is hot. Beatrice too is. Nini try. Then Maria is hot.
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by vickydevoka(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Thank God you say you "think" grin
Even though I went to the same high school as her, and I know her and her sisters in Abuja... she is not close to the sexiest in that house. I feel like I'm betraying her since she is the only one I know personally there. Lol. Remember, TV makes one look even hotter, or better. But she is cool tho. I like the way she is carrying herself thus far. No fake zone. She doesn't tolerate some of their excesses.
But I respect your own choice tho...don't get me wrong.
Peace is hot. Beatrice too is. Nini try. Then Maria is hot.
Wow. Maybe na only nyash she carry abi
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by SefunmiHookups: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Wow. Maybe na only nyash she carry abi
Well,.....not quite only yansh. She is cute though. That baby-face kinda cute. I don't even look at her ass in rating her. It's face for me first. But she's good to go, over all.
Re: BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals by vickydevoka(m): 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Well,.....not quite only yansh. She is cute though. That baby-face kinda cute. I don't even look at her ass in rating her. It's face for me first. But she's good to go, over all.
Me body first. If u fine for face come shapeless or too fat. It's a no for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cds And Dvds: Any Good News For Jiji's Film And Music Videos ? / Part 2 Of Wedding Party Is Loading / Prince Nelson Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.