Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! (1203 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East? / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! by BassReeves: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
BassReeves:
Job 1:1-3
'1There was a man in the land of Uz; his name was Job.
The man was perfect and righteous and worshiped God and departed from evil.
2And seven sons and three daughters were born unto him
3And his possessions were seven thousand sheep and three thousand camels,
five hundred yokes of oxen, five hundred she donkeys and a very great and valuable estate,
and the man was the greatest of all the sons of the East.

If you know, you know because you understand it

ChristisGod:
Kindly clarify the bolded, what are u trying to imply?

BassReeves:
Human life began in the east of the Garden of Eden. As it started, doing a full circle, so as in the beginning, it shall end. Jesus is due back and He will return, coming from the East.

If you know, you know because you understand.

Anas09:
I Know and I believe you.
You know? You believe me?

Anas09:
Jesus is the sun in the East of Heaven
Jesus, just as the lightning comes from the east, is the Sun of Righteousness, and thats the direction He will be coming [in glory] from hence the reason why the magi (i.e. wise men) from the east came to Jerusalem, asking questions and saying that:
'... For we saw His star in the east, and have come to worship Him'

I stand to be corrected, and saying with a great deal of humility, I sincerely don't believe there is anything such as Jesus is the sun in the East of Heaven as you put it, and this I refute, solely on the basis of the fact that, the glory of God fills the entire expanse of heaven and beyond. Cardinal points are inconsequential, as He is simultaneously in the North, South, West and East of heaven.
Re: Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
I'm not interested in further arguments, the person you're defending is not my brother but neighbour. He may be your own brother that's no business of mine! smiley

As for the other stupid Anas09 please take him along with you he's fitting for your God not mine! smiley

BassReeves:
You're within your rights to practice as you understand in the midst of your clique, as no one is holding you against doing so, however kindly oblige giving your responses to the following below two questions please:
1. Carrying out an act of unconditional love, is a good case in point of doing the will of the Father, you would agree? Is it, Yes, you agree or No, you don't agree?
2. Is doing an act of unconditional love aka agape love, a line of thought? Is it, Yes, it is or No, it isn't?
Re: Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! by BassReeves: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not interested in further arguments,
You've so far have been arguing with yourself and the bible, I guess you've had your fill

MaxInDHouse:
the person you're defending is not my brother but neighbour. He may be your own brother that's no business of mine! smiley
I am not putting up a defence for anyone. The business of yours was to please kindly oblige giving your responses to the following below two questions: smiley
1. Carrying out an act of unconditional love, is a good case in point of doing the will of the Father, you would agree? Is it, Yes, you agree or No, you don't agree?
2. Is doing an act of unconditional love aka agape love, a line of thought? Is it, Yes, it is or No, it isn't?

MaxInDHouse:
As for the other stupid Anas09 please take him along with you he's fitting for your God not mine! smiley
It's certainly safe to say, I dont recognise the I AM that I AM living God as your God. Make no mistake that it isnt idolatry to worship a false god, even if one, with a made up and/or invented name that begins with a capital letter smiley
Re: Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
You don't have to continue asking me the same question, the only reason i responded to your comment is to prove that the man in question IS NOT MY BROTHER BUT MY NEIGHBOUR! smiley

Keep your questions for your fellow believers of your God! smiley

BassReeves:
You've so far have been arguing with yourself and the bible, I guess you've had your fill
I am not putting up a defence for anyone. The business of yours was to please kindly oblige giving your responses to the following below two questions: smiley
It's certainly safe to say, I dont recognise the I AM that I AM living God as your God. Make no mistake that it isnt idolatry to worship a false god, even if one, with a made up and/or invented name that begins with a capital letter smiley
Re: Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! by BassReeves: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You don't have to continue asking me the same question, the only reason i responded to your comment is to prove that the man in question IS NOT MY BROTHER BUT MY NEIGHBOUR! smiley
I dont care if he is not your brother but is your neighbour!

MaxInDHouse:
Keep your questions for your fellow believers of your God! smiley
I dont believe in giving people a second chance because I am a give people many chances person, so please kindly oblige giving your responses to the following below two easy simple, innocent and harmless questions:
It's certainly safe to say, I dont recognise the I AM that I AM living God as your God. Make no mistake that it isnt idolatry to worship a false god, even if one, with a made up and/or invented name that begins with a capital letter
Re: Wise Men Worshipped The Baby Jesus! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm smiley
OK why have you been denying who you are?
Well i'll answer your questions if you answer mine.
Are you MuttleyLaff or not? cheesy

BassReeves:
I dont care if he is not your brother but is your neighbour!

I dont believe in giving people a second chance because I am a give people many chances person, so please kindly oblige giving your responses to the following below two easy simple, innocent and harmless questions:
It's certainly safe to say, I dont recognise the I AM that I AM living God as your God. Make no mistake that it isnt idolatry to worship a false god, even if one, with a made up and/or invented name that begins with a capital letter

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being / What Does It Mean To Be "Son of God"? / Dont You Think It Worths It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.