Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him (119584 Views)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Aisha Abba-Kyari: Due Process Followed In Recruitment Of Kyari’s Daughter –NSIA / The China Rice Scandal That Nailed Osinbajo - Full Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Doyou2019: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I don't believe this... It's too untidy...who provides bank account in a shady deal that can be traced back to him.... Wey bitcoin and cash dey

Na because you no know say the average Nigerian Police officer is a bolo. You overestimate those slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by emonis88: 6:47am On Jul 30, 2021
LONGPREEK:
skull miners and herds men ti take over. Igbos sleeping on bicycle
Na yaba left go solve ur case. Shikina!
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Ade4God: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Leopards can never change its spot, Nigerian police. Mcheew
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by blackslayer: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2021
abba kyari will say that wasnt him on the audio and his voice was faked using A.I.
He will say he did arrest a chibuzor who is the tailor he hired to make Hush puppi's gold plated agbada.
Chibuzor was only arrested when he failed to deliver the gold plated agbada after he was paid.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by GhostMan15: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Wetin be all this (he tell the job because of the documents he gave me that I gave the job, he tell the job, 'These document they sent to you before.) SEE ENGLISH WERE GROWN UP MAN DEY WRITE, HE TELL THE JOB, NA WA OOOsay
DoggoneDogg:
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/29/nigerias-celebrated-policeman-kyari-tells-international-fraudster-hushpuppi-i-will-send

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Commentor: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2021
superstar1:
Based on the cheap blackmailing antecedent of Sahara Desert Reporter, I need evidence of the transcript. Sowore and his goons could have sat down to cook up the transcript.

Based on US report, Hushpuppi paid Abba Kyari but that transcript is suspect!
I concur.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Adiwana: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2021
BreakingNews21:
"The transcript of their conversation goes thus:"

Anyone have a link to the official transcript in pdf form so we can read it with our own eyes?

Would also like to give a listen to the so-called audio evidence.

Wondering how S.R. got access to it during an ongoing criminal investigation in the U.S. legal system.

Check gazzet on twitter
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Tosman12(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2021
just imagine how pathetic and embarassing this is ..... syndicate can actually ask the police to kill a rival and they will do it using their legal right to carry arms...

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Mattonimo: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Where is FFK that was defending Abba the Tailor
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by IVORY2009(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Tosman12:
just imagine how pathetic and embarassing this is ..... syndicate can actually ask the police to kill a rival and they will do it using their legal right to carry arms...

Am telling you, if you have any beef with anyone, just contact the police and make sure you have money to throw around, anything you want the police to do to the person is what they would do, I have seen a big man owning someone money and he has refused to pay, he Mr big man, notice the person he is owning money is disgracing him, he called the police to lock him up for 3 weeks, and the police did so.

3 Likes

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Awesome01(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2021
If all these didn't happen, in the near future one stupid president will come and install this Abba Kyari as an IGP of the police force.

Ha! God help us in this country, na one-chance we dey o. Help us dey open their yansh like fowl own. Amen.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by djsmart(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2021
This is egregious.
Yahoo Boys, uniform officers(especially policeman) and polithievians are the root of problems Nigeria is facing now.
See! As this Abba kyari collected money from an international yahoo boy. His boys, that's, junior officers will be collecting money or Roger from the local/domestic/potential yahoo Boys.
What about polithievians, calling themselves politicians? Their level of cupidity has brought us this mess-AGE.
Innocent and patriotic citizens struggle to search for Greenland pasture overseas but no way. Just because of these wicked, callous and greedy people. No good name and integrity both at home and abroad. Even some who managed to travel out this country face challenges just because of the name NIGERIA attached to their identity.
Seriously, I'm weeping for Nigeria and the generation to come. Sixty - one year, no growth technologically, economically, educationally... and politically. This is so bad.
I know by His grace, God would have taken me out of this country before another colonization happen.

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by zoedew: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2021
nairalee:
In saner climes, police catch theives. In Nigeria theives catch police
That is not true! World over security people have been known to misuse their powers!
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Method147(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2021
Abba kyari is the next efcc chairman, mark my word today.

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by SavageResponse(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
I thought they said WhatsApp conversations are encrypted grin
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Muchmore024: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
daddytime:

The tory long jare..

I might eventually do someday.
Someday could be next year or never. I'm curious sir. Please do a voice note sir and save it on Google drive. Then you can share the link here with us please
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by Muchmore024: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
blackslayer:
abba kyari will say that wasnt him on the audio and his voice was faked using A.I.
He will say he did arrest a chibuzor who is the tailor he hired to make Hush puppi's gold plated agbada.
Chibuzor was only arrested when he failed to deliver the gold plated agbada after he was paid.
You should be a king over the kingdom of lies. Na una no dey think before the lie comes out. It's naturally in you. You don't struggle to make stories that looks so true grin grin.
I cut cap for u

1 Like

Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by BluntCrazeMan: 5:51am On Jul 31, 2021
This one is very strong.
He can't cover up this one.
When we talk about police investigations,, this is what the reporting should look like.
Re: Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him by BluntCrazeMan: 6:07am On Jul 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
Is it FBI that’s releasing this or Sahara reporters are just doing what they’re known best for..

This is one reason why Obi Cubana should be careful.
Fbi I know will saw that burial video and won’t definitely look away without wanting to know 1 or 2 things..
The FBI will only get involved in his case if the US had gotten involved in any means at-all. (Ie, if he had duped an American in any of his deals)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari's N2.1 Billion Asokoro Mansion, Abuja - Breaking Times / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.