Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? (10216 Views)

Is It Permissible To Wear The Mask Instead Of The Niqab? / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) / It Is Not Permissible To Prostrate To Anyone Other Than Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by Lewisalexander(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

It doesn't, at all

And this has nothing to about Muslim, either Christian Islam or whatever, prayer simply don't work

Thanks. Na poor people pray pass, yet them dey pass dia poverty from generation to generations. We black men need to wise up. Religion is for the poor, poor people carry religion for head, them ready give religious leaders their life savings, dem ready kill or be killed for religion matter. I come in peace. Africans unite

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by oluwaseyi0: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
maj007:

This must be Sarcasm.

This is reality
Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by highbee02: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Iyasaburi:

So, for what purpose is this, a woman who goes to cherubim church in my neighborhood does same as well

Later, I asked one Alfa and he told me they were trying to gather wealth and it's anti-Islam. As people walk on the grains, other animals such as goat, fowls would feed on them, thereby bringing wealth

1 Like

Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by chillychill(f): 2:47am On Jul 31, 2021
drealaz24:

Feeding the birds can never be shirk. It's an act of kindness. And it's allow to use your good deeds to seek from Allah.

Intentions matters
Aseju ni koda.

What re u saying seff d explanation up made by the op wasn't talking about feeding of birds where did you read feeding of birds being shrik nitori olohun...
Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by Iyasaburi: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2021
highbee02:

Later, I asked one Alfa and he told me they were trying to gather wealth and it's anti-Islam. As people walk on the grains, other animals such as goat, fowls would feed on them, thereby bringing wealth

That is their belief from the traditional belief of idolatry. Pray and power of God is what we need to defeat their evil purpose. Many Alfas and fake pastors walk on the path. They have places where they meet and exchange works. That is why we must have the real power of God through prayer and fasting and knowing the truth of God
Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by jahsharon: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2021
OtemAtum:
You sound like someone who don't know me, god Otem. He who has been ordained to reveal the truth of the UNIVERSES to the world. He who has power and authority over Allah, Jehovah and all these little gods worshipped by humans for ages.

Now, I know this is a serious psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. Your case is beyond me, I think you need to see a neuro-psychiatrist.
Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by OtemAtum: 4:42am On Aug 01, 2021
jahsharon:

Now, I know this is a serious psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. Your case is beyond me, I think you need to see a neuro-psychiatrist.
lol. You are still ignorant of god Otem because you haven't read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY compiled by him. Check it out here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer? by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
rubbish religion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Dayooth (cuckold) Man? / Powerful Tips For The Last 10 Nights of ramadan / Islam And The Theory Of Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.