Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims (40951 Views)

Kiddwaya Offers Cee-C N120 Million To Leave The Big Brother All Stars House / BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / Bbnaija: Emmanuel Wins Head Of House, Picks Liquorose As Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by sunshineV(f): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Should Emmanuel do this?
watin concern me
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by JBoss25(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2021
tojahh:
Make he gatat
grin
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Rxwarlord(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2021
Niyi wants Emmanuel to La niyi... Lol
I'll gladly allow myself to be bored so far say I go chop 90m...
Time no dey abeg grin
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Ayomarcel(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2021
It's part of the game I guess.
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by thatmsiguy: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Niyi, has alleged that Emmanuel may voluntarily leave the BBNaija house.

Niyi said this to Liquorose and some of the housemates on Thursday, day five of the show, as housemates tried to fish out the Wildcards among them.

During the chat, Niyi revealed that Emmanuel wished to make a voluntary exit from the show and added that he suspected Emmanuel to be the Wildcard, Africa Magic reported.

It is alleged that Emmanuel is considering voluntarily quitting the show because he is bored, amid all the bubbly conversations and activities going on in the house.

Other housemates also agreed that Emmanuel was really quiet in the house and may not have found all the activities entertaining.

Fans of the show have taken to Twitter to express their thoughts on this development in the house.

A tweep, @foxyheiress, said,

Another tweep, @askmyfaves, wrote,

A concerned fan, @sante_eeee, tweeted,

@istanaqueen4 said.

In reply, @abuagirl said that

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-niyi-reveals-emmanuel-may-voluntarily-leave-the-show/

The Best Airpods Alternatives for N55k or Less

Here are some wireless budget-friendly models worth considering,These wireless earbuds sound good for music listening and making calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXd4GFH2pbw
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by JERRY1925(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Niyi could be right about Emmanuel. I can't even survive a week in that kind of house? I hate it so badly when my movement is restricted. I nearly jailbroke in NYSC camp. While many PCMs were feeling lively, I was seeing myself outside the camp. grin

You are just not alone. I almost grew crazy in camp.
Like I asked myself, what's people happy about. If to say I pass four weeks, mehn..I fit don mad by now. Major reason, why I stay away from what will put me in prison.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2021
JERRY1925:

You are just not alone. I almost grew crazy in camp.
Like I asked myself, what's people happy about. If to say I pass four weeks, mehn..I fit don mad by now. Major reason, why I stay away from what will put me in prison.

You're right @bolded. My mental health was a write-off. That was when I felt some pity for the captives or prisoners. There's nothing like freedom. No wonder BBN is awarding the husemates with much cash.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Sleyanya1:

In a careful consideration, regardless of the fame and money rewards the show may seem to be offering, I don't think it's suited for all personality types.

So far Emmanuel is yet to adapt to the settings and is most unlikely to be saved by the viewers if nominated for a possible eviction.

Finally in life, Happiness and the peace that comes with fulfilment is all that really matters.
oshey psychologist. So you really believe what you're saying grin
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by izugodj434: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2021
she has said it all
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2021
He needs flogging when out. Waste of space
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by UnimkeAk(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Oluwapresley:
I hardly watch the show but Emmanuel is my favorite male housemate.

So what brought him to the house in the first place? If it is not the money, he should leave. But if it's the money and he can't find away to get his head straight, then he is not okay.

I am out.
Hardly watch
But you have fave housemate
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by sukar886: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Ah swear, if I go for big brother , I might die in the house , I can't stay in a house a day without going out, this one come be 90days,Jesus I can't ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by uchaymart(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Gilow:
Dem never start to dey bang grin
So sorry to disappoint you.
BBN is not about banging just the way people tell you. I am not advertising to you but you are missing...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Gilow: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2021
uchaymart:

So sorry to disappoint you.
BBN is not about banging just the way people tell you. I am not advertising to you but you are missing...
i know that is not all about banging but them go still bang grin
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by uchaymart(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2021
Gilow:
i know that is not all about banging but them go still bang grin
These set of HMs are not ready for that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by ToastingAllowan: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Emmanuel is the wild card
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Kaycee9242(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
tojahh:
Make he gatat

Lol guy u dy vex oooooo! Getat no be small
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Vlain: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Bbn house is not easy as we think it is. I can’t imagine myself with 21 other people in the same house for 3 month doing nothing other than repeat the same daily activities which is boring- no phone,no going out,no tv,..just discuss,eat ,gossip,play games,sleep,wake up and repeat.

It’s only interesting to us but not to them.
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by wildikeman(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who begged them to come.... Nigerians and this self aggrandizement will never end. F.uck off already.
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by notoriousbabe: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wetin concern me?
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by condralbedez: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kennyking1234:
This years set is quite boring.
Them nver start dey knack that's why,nah second half we go begin watch,when the knocking don start.
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Oluwapresley(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Hardly watch
But you have fave housemate

Ever heard of like at first sight? Ever heard of gut feeling?

You don't have to watch the show to have a favorite housemate same way I don't have to watch all football matches to have a favorite football club or player.
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by chaloskyx: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
he should leave abeg and have his integrity intact participation in the show brings more harm than good
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by EMMY76: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:
Big Brother: The two wildcards are Maria and Pere.

Housemates: The wildcards are likely Liquorose, Beatrice, Yerins and Emmanuel.

Even Pere is more active in trying to fish out the wildcards than real housemates.

Some people have suspected Maria but no housemate has mentioned Pere at all!

The introduction of the wild cards in this year edition really made the show more interesting to watch maria and pere are really doing a great job in disguising their identities they might even go all the way to reach the finals and even win the show. I wonder what will eventually be the reactions of the legitimate housemates when they all eventually finds out who the real wild cards are.
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Penguin2: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
EMMY76:

The introduction of the wild cards in this year edition really made the show more interesting to watch maria and pere are really doing a great job in disguising their identities they might even go all the way to reach the finals and even win the show. I wonder what will eventually be the reactions of the legitimate housemates when they all eventually finds out who the real wild cards are.

Seriously, the show is just so interesting and intriguing.

What is funny is how the housemates are cracking their heads to find the wildcards and are making the wrong guesses grin

And we the viewers are just laughing at their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Gfskw: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel May Voluntarily Leave The Show - Niyi Claims by Sleyanya1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lollittaa:

oshey psychologist. So you really believe what you're saying grin

Lol...yes na. From my perspective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition! N45 Million For 2018 BBNAIJA Winner / BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius / BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.