Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days (1040 Views)

Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) / What's Wrong With My Bread / HREAD BAKERS; Why Is My Bread Not As Soft And Nice As Grand Square Bread ,abuj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by johnsmarrt(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hello nairalanders
I manage a little bakery where i produce bread.
I noticed my bread breaks and scatters in the market after 2-3days in the market
Im short of ideas on what could be the cause of it. Could it be from the mixing point or the baking point.
I need ideas from experienced persons please
Thanks
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by TarOrfeeek: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Butter

What kind of butter are you using?
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by johnsmarrt(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
Carton butter and i use 1.5 kg per bag
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by mariahAngel(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
johnsmarrt:
Hello nairalanders
I noticed my bread breaks and scatters in the market after 2-3days in the market
Im short of ideas on what could be the cause of it. Could it be from the mixing point or the baking point.
Thanks

Did you learn before starting the business?
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by Kindfund: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
johnsmarrt:
Hello nairalanders
Thanks
can I have a picture of it
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2021
It Should be from the mixing.

Do you use enough eggs or drawer? This helps bind flour.

Drawer is a dough improver that gives bread it's stretchy texture and prevents it from breaking. Its a viscous clear liquid that looks like raw egg white.

Maybe you may want to try adding that.
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by TarOrfeeek: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
CharisEleos:
It Should be from the mixing.

Do you use enough eggs or drawer? This helps bind flour.

Drawer is a dough improver that gives bread it's stretchy texture and prevents it from breaking. Its a viscous clear liquid that looks like raw egg white.

Maybe you may want to try adding that.

Egg to make commercial bread.

You want to return him back to village.
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Egg to make commercial bread.

You want to return him back to village.

That was ehy I mentioned " drawer" which also serves as egg. grin
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by Lynoverse(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
What I will suggest is for you to reduce your yeast measurement
Re: My Bread Breaks And Scatters After 3 Days by 123winglass: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2021
The butter is not enough and the rising agent is too much

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Recipe / Black Pepper / They Have Really Done It This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.