Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused (68829 Views)

FG Set To Arraign Nnamdi Kanu’s Co-Accused On Terrorism Charges / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Photos Of Abba Kyari, Ganduje, Masari, Dangote At IGP Son's Wedding Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2021
RZArecta:
I've not heard anything from Abike Dabiri concerning this case

funny but not funny
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by chukwuibuipob: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2021
grin 300k dey build mansion?
somehow:
₦300k as his own cut from a deal of $75,000?
u think nah only puppy accused him,? January nah hardened CRIMINAL
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by somehow: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2021
I am talking about this case though.
chukwuibuipob:
grin 300k dey build mansion?u think nah only puppy accused him,? January nah hardened CRIMINAL
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
lol so u actually believe a usa court can't try another crime coz it doesn't concern them? Uae is an ally bro. Bro usa ain't joking when it comes to fraud, if ardinary allegations could send bill cosby and rkelly to jail then one with all the evidence won't?

The United States is not above the law.

There is no court in that country that has the jurisdiction to hear that 1.1 million USD case.

As for Bill and R. Kelly, they were tried according to the law. The courts that heard their case had the jurisdiction to do so.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Skoonheid(f): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=Monogamy post=104261488]

You are just displaying your stupidity and low IQ and immoral nature for the whole world to see. You think you hide behind a moniker and that insulates you from the vibrational energy thats directed at you from the thousands affected by your insane comments here, I really pity you.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Tobinrobin:

I beg to differ. I don’t doubt that Fb1 might make mistakes & burst into wrong homes, I’m saying that it’s unlike them. It’s the modus operandi of our own efc, that’s their own process. They barely build cases, they make arrests and hope to hell that you’ve something incriminating in your possession and charge you with such. Even their PR confirmed this.

What do you know about the EFCC, and how they operate?

You think they don't investigate?

The FBI with all its technology has contributed to many innocent people serving even life sentences. Some people have however been unfortunate to be vindicated.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Facemask(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2021
If i pin goat for you to cut the neck, na two of us kill the goat actually in different capacity, because chances are the goat could have overpowered you to stay alive[/b]

[/quote]

������
U don talk am finish
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by sirsholley(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
One thing i loves about this FBI is that they did thorough underground investigations before arrest
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by abbey621(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
however which way it ends kyaris career is done. It's already proven that he Recieved payment from hush so whether it is for a native or gucci material its of no point. He's not getting any promotion and how long before he's removed from that office. Scandal destroys political reputation, where's magu today.

This is 9ja remember, traditional logic does not apply, he might even prepare him for a political appointment grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by abbey621(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
luizpippo:

Well, initial documents published stated that his messages or calls (redacted) has..... "Job" (sic) and the likes in their conversations.

Again that might be referring to the torture of the guy and job can mean anything, it's going to take way more than that for them to actually extract him from Nigeria. They need to prove not only did he collect money but that he assisted Hush in defrauding the business. FBI doesn't do things halfway so I believe there's much more that we don't know.....Grab your popcorn grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Fourwinds: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

So kyari is the one that defrauded the Qatar man right?

Do you understand what it means by "proceeds of crime"?
When will you use your brain

Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Gfskw: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Good
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by oyatz(m): 2:28am On Aug 01, 2021
Nkemdilim2014:
This guy read and comprehend nau for God sake. Kyari made it possible. If not Chibuzo would have leaked out everything to that business thereby making sure that Abbas or Hushpuppi never succeeded. Read this thing well oooo

It's very difficult to wake up a man pretending to be sleeping.

The momogamous guy read everything but pretends not to understand.
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by odimbannamdi(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Mikecold:
This is for monogamy that was crying why the others haven't been arrested

As you can see as long as a conspirator isn't at large at the moment he would answer for his accusation

Why is Kyari a culprit?

Answer - He pinned Chibuzor for hushpuppi to do his deal smoothly which kyari was aware is fraud

If i pin goat for you to cut the neck, na two of us kill the goat actually in different capacity, because chances are the goat could have overpowered you to stay alive

Very very true
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by bernf16(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2021
Sir, Did you do Comprehension while in Secondary school diligently?

Cos if u did, you won't be asking a rhetorical question more than normal...

Let me help a bit: Kyari is an Accomplice, using his government office, to support, instigate & perpetuate a crime which he should have wade into as a 'normal' law enforcement Officer to either curb or avert.

Thank me later!
Re: Hushpuppi: How FBI Arrested Three Of Abba Kyari’s Co-Accused by Caleycashh: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
Meninmen:
Sincerely, now I really understands Kyari's crime. He arrested Vincent on the orders of Hushbuppi, thereby allowing for continuous scamming of the Dubai Businessman by Hushbuppi as the guy who was supposed to open the lid on the scam to the Dubai Businessman was been held in prison by Kyari and the Nigeria police, thereby being a conspirator and abetting the perpetuation of a crime. Hmmm. Kyari has entered one chance.

Respect to the FBI. Wonderful work!
Shey you get mouth to Chuk for matter wey no concern you... be ready to face consequences!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.